My Mechanic's On a Roll!

52 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:37 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 12 November 2013 - 09:37 AM.

Was standing near the Sandy Shores LSC, needing one of my vehicles and my mechanic failed me 9 times in a row!  What a guy! :colgate:

What's your mechanics record of uselessness?  What's the highest amount of times you've called that you can remember, where he ceases to deliver your vehicle even though you're standing in the middle of the road?

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

Like 5 times. He almost never fails when I'm in the middle of nowhere though.

I called him one time while under a pier, and he showed up instantly like right next to me.

Teqnikal
  • Teqnikal

Letīs be realistic, demand the impossible!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:38 AM Edited by Teqnikal, 12 November 2013 - 09:39 AM.

My mechanic brought my fully modded akuma to me. While i go on it he punches me off. Gets on again AND SPEEDS OFF. I couldnt call my bike back because 'someone' was on it. He toured around entire LS twice!
  • Grottesca and JerridPrime like this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

i don't even call him the mechanic anymore, he's now known as the road avoider to me lol

seriously, call him on any main road, and he will never show up, what a moron

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

My mechanic brought my fully modded akuma to me. While i go on it he punches me off. Gets on again AND SPEEDS OFF. I couldnt call my bike back because 'someone' was on it. He toured aroud entire LS twice!

That's hilarious :D

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

My mechanic brought my fully modded akuma to me. While i go on it he punches me off. Gets on again AND SPEEDS OFF. I couldnt call my bike back because 'someone' was on it. He toured aroud entire LS twice!

Oh yeah!  Forgot to mention that when he finally arrived with my Riot Van, he got back in and tried to drive off :D

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

Oh yeah!  Forgot to mention that when he finally arrived with my Riot Van, he got back in and tried to drive off :D

he's been doing that with all my vehicles lately, so i immediately shoot him, then beat him up, as soon as he steps out lol

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

The cake for me has to be when I just got finished with a simeon delivery, and called him up.

Failed, walked over a little further toward the dock's exit and called again.

Failed, finally arrived on the actual road and called him.

5 seconds in, he spawned 10 feet away from me...drove off roughly 500 feet, hit something, made a U-turn drove another 500 feet and arrived roughly exactly where he spawned.

He got a beating.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

What?  he never delivers my car when im in sandy shores!! lol

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

He needs killing every time.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Since the 1.05 patch I must admit, I have only had him fail on me once. Did they address him?

I also noticed they fixed the full face mask baldness glitch. (Or I am just getting extremely lucky in trying to recreate it)

Ros
  • Ros

Winterfell Royalty

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

I've only dialed my mechanic once, & he actually did bring me my vehicle & let me get in it without starting a fight with me. Although, whenever my friend calls her mechanic he never manages to deliver her car to her, or he'll show up then speed off. Funny to watch but obviously very frustrating to whoever it's happening to.

Also, has anyone noticed they've paid their "cleaner" if you have a luxury apartment? Seems pretty useless as well.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Since the 1.05 patch I must admit, I have only had him fail on me once. Did they address him?

I also noticed they fixed the full face mask baldness glitch. (Or I am just getting extremely lucky in trying to recreate it)

You have just been lucky
The pogo mask made my character go bald yesterday morning.

...and my mechanic is as unreliable as ever

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

You have just been lucky
The pogo mask made my character go bald yesterday morning.

...and my mechanic is as unreliable as ever

Ah ok, I noticed yesterday that the pig mask didn't steal my hair, so I put it on and off a bunch of times, even doing some weird stuff with cars and putting multiple on at once, still kept my hair, presumed it was fixed. Guess not lol.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:03 AM Edited by tom_p1980, 12 November 2013 - 10:04 AM.

This.

Since the latest update he's delivered my car 100% of the time. Admittedly with a few bumps and scratches but he's better than before.

Or it could be I've adapted myself to make the Mechanic work by better placing myself near roads? who knows but it does seem more reliable now for some reason. I haven't had to beat him to death for a very long time.

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

Kawa Wookie ( JAH OSKAR! )

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

My mechanic brought my fully modded akuma to me. While i go on it he punches me off. Gets on again AND SPEEDS OFF. I couldnt call my bike back because 'someone' was on it. He toured around entire LS twice!

ha ha I had something similar happen several times now. He delivers the car then when I want to jump in he starts to get in so I have to pull him out and throw him on the ground. Sometimes he hurls curse words at me :lol:  Very amusing to say the least. It's as if he suddenly changes his mind after delivering ha ha

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

Your mechanic is on sabbatical.

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

only 3/4 I think, but he keeps driving down the street the opposite way to where I am. then gets out and leaves my car about half a mile from me.

idiot lol

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

At the most, like twice.  What are you fools doing wrong?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

He's a dumbass, that we know so help him out by not standing still in one spot, but move about in a circle. Also I've noticed it matters on the direction of travel on the road, so if you are on a one way road, look towards the right way, seems it never works when you look towards the opposite direction of travel.

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Yup that's it. He's a dumbass. Come on he really is :lol:

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

He answers and brings my car every single time, all you noobs are doing it wrongs

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

Does everyone just exaggerate what happens with the mechanic or what?

I've only ever had a problem when I've been in a place he can't drop it, strange!

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

The only "problems" I've had with him so far:

1. Delivers vehicle on the wrong side of a wall so I have to walk a distance to get it

2. He tries to take the car after he gets out - changes his mind

Both these are funny little errors in the code that I don't really mind. Who cares really?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hilarious :lol:

Teqnikal
  • Teqnikal

Letīs be realistic, demand the impossible!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:54 PM Edited by Teqnikal, 12 November 2013 - 12:55 PM.

Hilarious :lol:
I tried chasing him in my other car but it seemed like he was still in this 'spooked npc' mode and would'nt ever brake for anything. Then i just gave up and went bounty hunting

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

You wont believe this guys...

My mechanic is not even in my contacts list.

Yet i still pay him..

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Stand near the road, never under a underpass, never inside a business complex..... but he must die I want my money back

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

I tried chasing him in my other car but it seemed like he was still in this 'spooked npc' mode and would'nt ever brake for anything. Then i just gave up and went bounty hunting

Haha love it. "You know what, f*ck you and the vehicle!"

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Huh... I've never had a problem with him. We'll sometimes he gets pissed and try's to steal the car back, but I'm always already speeding off so it doesn't matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users