• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

I know, right? It hurts to fake it too.

Anyway, how does it feel to be the son of a crackhead?

Do you even live in a house?

Look, you even trap yourself in your pathetic ways...questions is all you have.

You will always be the one asking, not telling.

The one following, not leading.

make up more things about how I live and be happy. Better yet go load your latest GTA V save file and play around. This is the only place you control things.

Why don't you just answer my questions?

Everything you say is useless

TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt
  • TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

I know, right? It hurts to fake it too.

Anyway, how does it feel to be the son of a crackhead?

Do you even live in a house?

Look, you even trap yourself in your pathetic ways...questions is all you have.

You will always be the one asking, not telling.

The one following, not leading.

make up more things about how I live and be happy. Better yet go load your latest GTA V save file and play around. This is the only place you control things.

Why don't you just answer my questions?

Everything you say is useless

Because answering rhetorical questions is a confirmation of being stupid, which is, what you exactly are child.

If you're so clever, you don't have to ask any questions. you just tell it how it is. Oops. Full circle, here we go again, you ask questions because you always will. 

Please, do yourself a favour and play some GTA V. Go hard on 'em.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Can't take you serious with that screen name. Dismissed.

what a fail.
first off I don't give a f*ck about some pot smoking moron with no brain cells. you couldn't offer me respect or anything positive. god already deprived you of it.

And my name is fact. Trevor fuqs Ashley into her anus.

Relax bro. We all get high we all get high!!

I'm not your bro, hoe. 
Go fuq off and smoke your weed and lose reality and brain cells. Noone takes you serious. Drugs are for losers.

My bad broman. You should try some weed it will relax you and you obviously need it man. Please don't message me either bro it's weird.

I'm ok. Weird is what you do. Coming into this topic like Trevor#s penis into Ashley's tiny little anus and sh*tting around. If you don't have to contribute something constructive then fuq off and hit the bong. 
And rest in your state of seeing things from another pov, losing reality that is.

Like I said, Drugs are for losers and STOP persuading me or anyone else to take any and go your path of being a loser who can't take the pain of being a man with responsibility.

fine by me bro in fact the next bong I get my hands on I dedicate to you my man!

You wish I was your bro so you could have someone showing you some direction. 
Keep that sh*t to yourself. Nobody wants to know about your drug abusing behaviour. 
Everytime you get money to buy that sh*t and are on your way to your dealer picture me laughing about your pathetic existence.

"bro, yo, let's hit the bong...", drug victims like you sleep all day and will get angry if they don't get their sh*t. Geesh. What a mess of an existence, so meaningless.

I forgot, you know everything about drugs, because your mom's a crackhead.
May that be the reason why you are mad and crying?

You're so predictable child. It almost amuses me. My mommy is a crackhead. Kid that hurt. Please stop. Stoooop. :-D 
Oh yeah you got me crying over here. Well, every tear dropped during a laugh I don't have to waste on tears crying over something painful.

M[/size]

aybe, maybe not, beats sitting at home getting mad over a forum site. No ones existence is pathetic bro be nice, you wish I was your bro so I can teach you manners. And how to hit a bong;)

Stop advertising drug usage here. You don't know where I got my knowledge from. But if you continue to advertise using drugs, I'll have you reported to someone who won't take this too kindly.
this is a forum about a videogame. This is my last warning: STOP ADVERTISING DRUGS or DOING DRUGS.

Thanks bro I learned a valuable lesson about drugs! This is the last blunt I smoke for the day:') and to keep this GTA relevant I'm smoking this while I'm smoking in gta Smokception right bro?

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

It's funny how this guy insults everyone here, even though he has a user name on a forum about a video game, in which he states that a made up character f*cked another made up character in her made up butt. 

Seriously mate, get a life, go out, do some excersises, or whatever. Just get this bottled up anger out of your system. If you are mature, then stop worrying about what others do and do your own thing.

• TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt likes this

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

look you're even too lazy to only quote the latest. The symptoms are clear. And calling me "bro" goes to show you probably calls other men your "bro", These "bro" probably penetrate into you in a way Trevor does to Ashley in my nickname.

It's nothing funny. But I'm not here to rescue you. Do whatever you want with your life but don't mess other people up or persuade them to use drugs just because you are such a pathetic loser.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

No option C? f*ck that, I'm not losing a character just because you think it would be a good ending. What about all the exclusive side missions to certain characters?

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

I think we're done here.

General Anal

• BUSTED!

It's funny how this guy insults everyone here, even though he has a user name on a forum about a video game, in which he states that a made up character f*cked another made up character in her made up butt. 

Seriously mate, get a life, go out, do some excersises, or whatever. Just get this bottled up anger out of your system. If you are mature, then stop worrying about what others do and do your own thing.

this is a reasonable post. thanks for the advice! I mean it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users