Michael should be the one choosing between Option A;B;C

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt
  • TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

Mike is the main character. Rockstar came up with him first. We play him first.

And him choosing between the Fraklin, who he sees as his son or between his former best friend he owes because he screwed him over...

it would be a much better story. 

AND NO OPTION C.

Only

- kill Franklin

- Kill Trevor

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Can't take you serious with that screen name. Dismissed.

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

No bitch

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

what a fail.

first off I don't give a f*ck about some pot smoking moron with no brain cells. you couldn't offer me respect or anything positive. god already deprived you of it.

And my name is fact. Trevor fuqs Ashley into her anus. 

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

what a fail.
first off I don't give a f*ck about some pot smoking moron with no brain cells. you couldn't offer me respect or anything positive. god already deprived you of it.

Relax bro. We all get high we all get high!!

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

I think what Rockstar did with Frankie that he is the only one who can choose who to kill, it's good.

He can break this relationship between old buddies or... call Lester for help.

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

Go fuq off and smoke your weed and lose reality and brain cells. Noone takes you serious. Drugs are for losers.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

I don't see a reason why would Mike choose to kill Franklin.
And no option C? It's the only ending that fits with the theme.

Just my thoughts.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 
Go fuq off and smoke your weed and lose reality and brain cells. Noone takes you serious. Drugs are for losers.
My bad broman. You should try some weed it will relax you and you obviously need it man. Please don't message me either bro it's weird.
  • CanOdope likes this

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

Just my thoughts.

your thoughts like hollywood happy endings.

C is so unreal and ridiculous. EVERYONE gets killed in the end. EVERY THREAT, MINOR or MAJOR. All in ONE MISSION.

so why play the whole game? 

It's senseless. 

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 
My bad broman. You should try some weed it will relax you and you obviously need it man. Please don't message me either bro it's weird.

Lol just let it go, he's just an little ignorant kid like most of them on here. They can't help it...

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

I'm ok. Weird is what you do. Coming into this topic like Trevor#s penis into Ashley's tiny little anus and sh*tting around. If you don't have to contribute something constructive then fuq off and hit the bong. 

And rest in your state of seeing things from another pov, losing reality that is.

Like I said, Drugs are for losers and STOP persuading me or anyone else to take any and go your path of being a loser who can't take the pain of being a man with responsibility.

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:48 AM Edited by GTAFan20, 12 November 2013 - 09:52 AM.

Nvm

• TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt likes this

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

^ so this is your post..."nothing"...because you got NOTHING to say. Your existence is meaningless you say? 

go on fan of GTA and play the game. get lost in that virtual bit of reality and pretend to yourself you got control over things, like someone respects you or fears you because you're a mad gta fan playing a  game millions other do, too.

You're a loser just like that drug fiend.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

Just my thoughts.

your thoughts like hollywood happy endings.

C is so unreal and ridiculous. EVERYONE gets killed in the end. EVERY THREAT, MINOR or MAJOR. All in ONE MISSION.
so why play the whole game? 
It's senseless. 

Because Trevor, Franklin and Michael can't predict the future:

(During the Diamond Heist)

Mike: when we're done we are gonna get T and kick Haines and Weston's asses.

Frank: What?

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

Nvm

that's why I thought. NEVERMIND. Because you got nothing to say. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Also, I'll just leave this here:

A and B simply don't fit the theme. They are like making an ending in IV where Niko takes down both Pegorino and Rascalov, ties them up in a boat and burns them alive like a viking funeral, while Niko walks away with a cigar and wearing sunglasses with Kate and Roman.
"What are we gonna do now, Niko?" Roman asks
"You know what, Roman? I'm feeling like playing some bowling." says Niko, while they all laugh and the boat with Peg and Dim randomly explodes and '80s music plays in the background.

Then the GTA IV logo.

Credits roll.
  • ShadowDog94 likes this

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:58 AM Edited by tom_p1980, 12 November 2013 - 10:00 AM.

I think Franklin was the right choice to choose but he should have had more to do with Michael and Trevor to make that choice feel more painful and difficult. And option C should have been so much more difficult than it was. I mean Haines and Weston should have really threw it all at us. Maybe even have the Ballas involved coming to kill Franklin and have an all out war. Which would make the ending, especially surviving all that feel so much more epic and satisfying.

Alternatively have Trevor make the choice, you think it's easy but they could have made Trevor have some kind of crisis. He could kill Michael but he is his long and only true friend, or Franklin, a kid who has done him no wrong, who has even helped him along the way. Then watch as Trevor goes into meltdown.

• TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt likes this

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

I think Franklin was the right choice to choose but he should have had more to do with Michael and Trevor to make that choice feel more painful and difficult. And option C should have been so much more difficult than it was. I mean Haines and Weston should have really threw it all at us. Maybe even have the Ballas involved coming to kill Franklin and have an all out war. Which would make the ending, especially surviving all that feel so much more epic and satisfying.

Alternatively have Trevor make the choice, you think it's easy but they could have made Trevor have some kind of crisis. He could kill Michael but he is his long and only true friend, or Franklin, a kid who has done him no wrong, who has even helped him along the way. Then watch as Trevor goes into meltdown.

yeah. but you gotta know option A is about the most realistic scenario. Really think about it. I'm not saying this because I want to get rid of Trevor.

Just imagine, in reality, you got the FIB, Merryweather and lots or other dangerous motherf*ckers on your back.

But one of your former friends is a liability, you cannot trust him anymore.

He can kill you, so get rid of him or try your luck...option A seems cannon.

and artworks don't prove anything, just because there is "the trunk" artwork.

Look at your avatar and sig...who is that?? it's trevor!!!

Trevor didn't join the jewelry heist.

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:05 AM Edited by GTAFan20, 12 November 2013 - 10:07 AM.

^ so this is your post..."nothing"...because you got NOTHING to say. Your existence is meaningless you say? 

go on fan of GTA and play the game. get lost in that virtual bit of reality and pretend to yourself you got control over things, like someone respects you or fears you because you're a mad gta fan playing a  game millions other do, too.

Lol, you don't even know what my post was about.

You're a mad retard who started a second thread about THE SAME BULLCRAP. 

What are you trying to do over here, kid? You ain't going nowhere with your whining bullsh*t.

You're threads are useless and retarded.

Franklin had to make the choice because R* wanted to.

Get over it.

/thread

Nvm

that's why I thought. NEVERMIND. Because you got nothing to say. 

Lol, such a little kid who need attention.

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

What are you trying to do over here, kid? You ain't going nowhere with your whining bullsh*t.

Get over it.

/thread

I know exactly what you posted. NOTHING. Because you got nothing to say. Just fit in with the rest of the fanboy crowd. Reject all little pieces of opinions which don't blend in with the masses. Label it whining. I rather whine then instead of sucking everythin up people throw at me.

You're a follower. And will never be anything else. You follow- Go ahead. 

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:11 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

I'm ok. Weird is what you do. Coming into this topic like Trevor#s penis into Ashley's tiny little anus and sh*tting around. If you don't have to contribute something constructive then fuq off and hit the bong. 
And rest in your state of seeing things from another pov, losing reality that is.

Like I said, Drugs are for losers and STOP persuading me or anyone else to take any and go your path of being a loser who can't take the pain of being a man with responsibility.
fine by me bro in fact the next bong I get my hands on I dedicate to you my man!

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Get over it.

/thread

I know exactly what you posted. NOTHING. Because you got nothing to say. Just fit in with the rest of the fanboy crowd. Reject all little pieces of opinions which don't blend in with the masses. Label it whining. I rather whine then instead of sucking everythin up people throw at me.

LMAO, I don't think you're older than anyone on GTAF.

Did your mommy buy GTAV for you? How cute is that...

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

fine by me bro in fact the next bong I get my hands on I dedicate to you my man!

You wish I was your bro so you could have someone showing you some direction. 

Keep that sh*t to yourself. Nobody wants to know about your drug abusing behaviour. 

Everytime you get money to buy that sh*t and are on your way to your dealer picture me laughing about your pathetic existence.

"bro, yo, let's hit the bong...", drug victims like you sleep all day and will get angry if they don't get their sh*t. Geesh. What a mess of an existence, so meaningless.

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

Get over it.

/thread

LMAO, I don't think you're older than anyone on GTAF.

Did your mommy buy GTAV for you? How cute is that...

This the best you can do? Your vocabulary is limited to "mommy & lmao"? And so is your repetoire of punch lines? 

Child, please, you gotta come up with more to hurt my feelings. 

I am a man. 

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

Keep that sh*t to yourself. Nobody wants to know about your drug abusing behaviour. 

Everytime you get money to buy that sh*t and are on your way to your dealer picture me laughing about your pathetic existence.

"bro, yo, let's hit the bong...", drug victims like you sleep all day and will get angry if they don't get their sh*t. Geesh. What a mess of an existence, so meaningless.

I forgot, you know everything about drugs, because your mom's a crackhead.

May that be the reason why you are mad and crying?

• Relax_and_Get_High likes this

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

Maybe, maybe not, beats sitting at home getting mad over a forum site. No ones existence is pathetic bro be nice, you wish I was your bro so I can teach you manners. And how to hit a bong;)
  • GTAFan20 likes this

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

You're so predictable child. It almost amuses me. My mommy is a crackhead. Kid that hurt. Please stop. Stoooop. :-D 

Oh yeah you got me crying over here. Well, every tear dropped during a laugh I don't have to waste on tears crying over something painful.

M

aybe, maybe not, beats sitting at home getting mad over a forum site. No ones existence is pathetic bro be nice, you wish I was your bro so I can teach you manners. And how to hit a bong;) 

Stop advertising drug usage here. You don't know where I got my knowledge from. But if you continue to advertise using drugs, I'll have you reported to someone who won't take this too kindly.

this is a forum about a videogame. This is my last warning: STOP ADVERTISING DRUGS or DOING DRUGS.

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

what a fail.

I'm not your bro, hoe. 

You're so predictable child. It almost amuses me. My mommy is a crackhead. Kid that hurt. Please stop. Stoooop. :-D 

Oh yeah you got me crying over here. Well, every tear dropped during a laugh I don't have to waste on tears crying over something painful.

I know, right? It hurts to fake it too.

Anyway, how does it feel to be the son of a crackhead?

Do you even live in a house?

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

I know, right? It hurts to fake it too.

Anyway, how does it feel to be the son of a crackhead?

Do you even live in a house?

Look, you even trap yourself in your pathetic ways...questions is all you have.

You will always be the one asking, not telling.

The one following, not leading.

make up more things about how I live and be happy. Better yet go load your latest GTA V save file and play around. This is the only place you control things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users