131 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

Because they can. Have you played GTAIV? This must be all be new to you.

I played GTA IV.  I went into GTA IV multiplayer a couple of times, maybe for a total of 10 minutes.  Got killed a few times.  Saw it as a mindless, stupid pointless waste of time.  That's my expectation of multiplayer or online.  So I knew what GTA0 was going to be like.  And it is.  The same stupid sh*t. 

The difference is that GTA IV - TBOGT was fun to play in single player, for years.  But in GTAV single player, there is nothing to do after the short half-assed story.  So I go online, usually Solo.  When I let myself drop into a public game, the results are entirely predictable. 

Basically all multiplayers have the mentality of zombies.  GTA0 is a zombie game. 

GTAIV was great fun if you turned friendly fire off because players collaborated together like doing stunts at the airport or simply going on a huge rampage together.

GTAV needs the same option.  RDR had it so I haven't a damn clue why it's not in this game.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

I do it because my crew is a griefer crew. We have to build notoriety somehow. Also, it is very entertaining and we always find new ways to grief people.

You're a rebel.

Does anyone actually look at the crew names?

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Mainly its because most players have the mentality that "this is GTA so your SUPPOSE to kill everyone and blow up everything! Hurr durr!".

This belief is prevalent because console gamers don't know how to properly act in an MMO setting. They are use to FPS's like COD (or as I like to call it "Gods IQ test") where you just kill everyone so they think that's how your suppose to act here. Plus, console gamers are usually younger and therefore are very immature.

Shut your stupid mouth, you're going on 100% assumption. 
LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

COD (or as I like to call it "Gods IQ test") 

Sh*t that's gold.  :lol:

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

I'll weigh in. I'm not a griefer - but these days I'll open fire on absolutely anyone who comes near me. Honking, no honking, waving, sending me messages saying "I come in peace" - doesn't matter. Getting whacked by every last little digigangsta that I turn my back on has forged me into a homicidally paranoid sociopath. 

Hope that's the world everyone wanted, cuz that's what we've got. 

noemnrut
  • noemnrut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

Why do people kill me for no reasons??? <--- that's probably the reason why I kill people for no reasons.

• Massive Roy likes this

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Because they are douchebags who drive bright green carbonizarres wearing all green with clown make up.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

Because they are douchebags who drive bright green carbonizarres wearing all green with clown make up.

It sounds like you got killed by a specific person with all that, lmao.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

I have wondered why people do this myself.......why hangout close to mod shops or apts just waiting on someone to drive up or come out of the garage and open fire .......it seems kinds pointless to me as there is so much to do and explore .......I don't know if killing other players helps you rank up or not..I never really paid attention to that....I normally just find a new session

I have a couple of cross game friends that I play the game with and yes we will find an area on the map and just run around killing each
other, but if another player comes in close to where we are at we will tell them what were doing and offer him/her the option to join us, if they don't want to we just simply leave them alone

I can say I have never killed anyone for no reason, to be honest I am not that good with the weapons in the game....and if I want to shoot or kill someone that's what I have Call of Duty for...

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

I don't know if killing other players helps you rank up or not.

It does. It helps you rank up, earn awards, bolster your stats, and unlock skins. In addition to being entertaining.

• gtarelatedusername2 likes this

xDeSiGnSx
  • xDeSiGnSx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Because free mode in GTA is a kill or be killed situation. That's why I typically chill out in Blaine County but I usually go to the city to start up some huge wars with the whole lobby. In conclusion, killing people in GTA is always fun, as it's always been. 

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:20 AM

Because they can. Have you played GTAIV? This must be all be new to you.

I played GTA IV.  I went into GTA IV multiplayer a couple of times, maybe for a total of 10 minutes.  Got killed a few times.  Saw it as a mindless, stupid pointless waste of time.  That's my expectation of multiplayer or online.  So I knew what GTA0 was going to be like.  And it is.  The same stupid sh*t. 

The difference is that GTA IV - TBOGT was fun to play in single player, for years.  But in GTAV single player, there is nothing to do after the short half-assed story.  So I go online, usually Solo.  When I let myself drop into a public game, the results are entirely predictable. 

Basically all multiplayers have the mentality of zombies.  GTA0 is a zombie game.
Video games in itself are seen as a waste of time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users