Why do people kill you for no reason?

131 replies to this topic
marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Most of the shooting people are the children which are playing.

I swear to god i was in a game with a 4-5 year old.. Who the f*ck lets a very young kid in this game, with a mic/headset to hear...

Problem is if you retaliate they pack-attack you, bunch of bitches had a 4 vs 1 slaughter against me.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

Most of the shooting people are the children which are playing.

I swear to god i was in a game with a 4-5 year old.. Who the f*ck lets a very young kid in this game, with a mic/headset to hear...

Problem is if you retaliate they pack-attack you, bunch of bitches had a 4 vs 1 slaughter against me.

Now that's just retarded. Letting a 4-5 year old play this game and giving them a mic? Dafuq do parents be thinking? Reminds me of a meme...

fae37326b4a3849f9f19e7f016ce9337.png

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

Ah gimme a break. I spotted a chappie on a flyover as I was bombing home last night. Could see for a mile that he was car-jacking so a farewell sticky went his way and BOOM. Did a quick check and Lvl 3. Welcome to GTA.

A well placed slug in the base of the brain stem will not induce BS anyhow. It's all good.

Ros
  • Ros

Winterfell Royalty

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:59 AM Edited by Ros, 12 November 2013 - 10:00 AM.

A friendly fire option would make the game SO much better...

Definitely! I can't recall how many times my friends & I have had a shootout with the cops & if you happen to get too close to each other while shooting, you'll melee attack your friend right in the head & kill them. Gets a tad annoying, especially when you're doing rather well.

GrandTheftBETA
  • GrandTheftBETA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Because it's fun to shoot random numpties in a computer game.

• austintrain likes this

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

this kind of post makes me laugh, you know what game your playing right? this is grand theft auto and you expect people to have mercy on you? if I see you I kill you, in free roam treat every player as an enemy and youll never get jumped. if you have the misfortune to wander into my sight, tough lucky im taking you down.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

Now that's just retarded. Letting a 4-5 year old play this game and giving them a mic? Dafuq do parents be thinking? Reminds me of a meme...

Couldn't have been older than that..hell could've been 3.

You know how young kids make that annoying sound..like their asking for a toy or bottle.....?

TigerStyleLoungeAct
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct

Stoned Assassin

• Awaiting Authorization
  • England

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Never accepting a lift from a stranger again lol.

Got in a car with a guy who basically hid like a little bitch and let me and another guy do all the work during a survival session.  He had stopped and beeped for me to get in.  I got in, packed a bong IRL, and looked up to see him pull over to the side of the road, get out of his own car, shoot me, then left the session.  

Now I've said this in other threads, I really don't care if I get randomly attacked.  But why leave the session?  Its the people doing that who should get bad sport, and yet I hear of people getting bad sport for defending themselves from these random attacks.

• ShinobiFixer and AzraelX like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

I usually fly in with the chopper to pick people up, and bang... Seriously, how can i hurt you when i can't even shoot :p

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

this kind of post makes me laugh, you know what game your playing right? this is grand theft auto and you expect people to have mercy on you? if I see you I kill you, in free roam treat every player as an enemy and youll never get jumped. if you have the misfortune to wander into my sight, tough lucky im taking you down.

Just because it's a game about crime doesn't mean you need to be a total dickhead to everyone you see :/

• mixjah and ShinobiFixer like this

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by smil0, 12 November 2013 - 10:46 AM.

why they dont do this i have no idea. now friends cant play with friends because half are in bad sport half are in good sport. people get BS for the stupidest reasons like DCs or just being booted from missions where its rockstars servers fault etc....

they did it because it didn't worked in RDR. people who can't behave in online games need to get punished and thats what we mail to rockstar all day.

If you or your friends can't follow simple rules that a game gives you, then it is completely your fault!

tell your friends to not act like complete assholes and you can play together. It works for everyone.

The best solution I know is the "request peace" method.

It would not make sense to cancel the bad sport lobby - a lobby seperated from the "normal" lobbys - just to re-name it to pvp and seperate it again.

It may be just a game but you interact with real people controlling the little computer figures, you know? you can'T go all anarchy. there need to be rules just like IRL otherwise everyone behaves as an animal (as it would happen IRL without "laws")

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

I usually fly in with the chopper to pick people up, and bang... Seriously, how can i hurt you when i can't even shoot :p

and they don't even take the chopper, they just shoot you and leave

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

I only trust my friends and crew members. I also usually warn any white dots that come near me. If they identify themselves as cool, then we can hang and I'm cool too. If they act suspicious, don't talk, or are holding a weapon, I cut them down like emo grass.

Also, people seem to leave me alone completely when riding on my BMX (unless I have a bounty, which can be fun too). If I'm out in one of my super nice cars? Yeah, they jelly and start blasting, so I run them over or return the favor.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:47 AM Edited by marco-polo, 12 November 2013 - 10:49 AM.

and they don't even take the chopper, they just shoot you and leave

Yeah...? Like what did that achieve?

Either blow it up or steal it, if i'm just observing than make it worthwhile.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

I do it for fun. The best part is when you upset them so much they go on the GTAO forums and make a thread about it...

• ChromeAdder likes this

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

Mainly its because most players have the mentality that "this is GTA so your SUPPOSE to kill everyone and blow up everything! Hurr durr!".

This belief is prevalent because console gamers don't know how to properly act in an MMO setting. They are use to FPS's like COD (or as I like to call it "Gods IQ test") where you just kill everyone so they think that's how your suppose to act here. Plus, console gamers are usually younger and therefore are very immature.

agree with that

but sometime I think there are lack of friendly gesture we can use

if we have something live "wave" or "trumb up" "clap" which shows we are friendly that might be good

salute for me doesnt mean anything at all...

most of the time I dont hold a weapon, but if I see a player come close to me, I may slow down my bike and keep watching his movement, 90% of case that ppl come to me is trying to shot. so I might find cover if I am in downtown.

if I am in the wild, which the resolution is enought for me to judge if they are armed, I react in different way

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

If someone kills me for no reason, I'd kill them, they'd kill me and eventually get cops after them

When they have cops I'd kill them so their PV gets impounded

When it gets impounded I go there before he does and blow up his vehicle in a way without getting bad sport and he pays for it

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

I want to kill people.

You're a person.

Wait that came out wrong, let's try again.

Your only purpose is to die by hands.

Ehhh... it'll do.

I only kill people who shoot at me. I also assume that when somebody violently crashes into me that it's an invitation to go to war.

Could have been an accident.

I was forced to kill two people because I crashed into them by accident on my way home and they began to shoot at me.

I always knew women drivers were an untold source of conflict. :panic:

Sometimes I'll even let people slide for killing me once, but if they keep coming after me, then it's on.

Now that I have money, the occasional death here and there doesn't really bother me.

Kill me once => INFINITE RETALIATION.

Seems like everybody else has the same policy though.

They wouldn't have made my K/D ratio public if they didn't want me to murder you. Same goes with the skin unlocks, awards, and a million other things clearly designed around killing a massive number of other players. A good deal of these murder trophies can only be achieved in free roam.

Pretty much this. Really they should've made some of the tint unlocks and awards by NPC kills rather than all player kills, so you'd get some unlocks just from PvE.

• AzraelX likes this

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

I usually just mooch around doing mission text jobs and only fire upon being fired on. Ammunition is to damn expensive to just attack on sight

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

I don't think it even takes skill to kill in this game (Even with Free Aim), there is no art to it with stealth missing.  If I want to kill I'll play TLoU's multiplayer.  Whats lame is that everyone carries an entire arsenal on them, sh*t is Looney Toons, I mean literally.  Killing only becomes an art form when stealth is involved.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

I have great reason. I drive up next honk my horn see if they want to impromptu race, they always shoot first so i proceed to hunt them until they hide in apt or leave server. bounties,mercs, back up chopper, mugger the works.

someone shot me after they gave me a ride in their car... tf?

You forgot to pay the fare duhh

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

I think most people do the same don't they,

1) Boot up console

2 ) Pay normally doing a few missions and races for an hour or so

3) See a bounty and realise how much fun going mental is

4) Kill everyone , everything , go fecking mental

5) Turn off console

Well thats what I tend towards

• austintrain likes this

Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

someone shot me after they gave me a ride in their car... tf?

Was that me by any chance...

I got into a situation when someone kept killing me, I got back to my safe house and someone buzzed, I assumed it was the same guy so I let him in, went to the garage got in my car and he joined me..

I then drove out into the middle of  no where, parked up and got out the car, as he hopped into driver seat, I shot him, pulled him out of car and went on my way..

If that was you, and you weren't the one killing me previously, then I apologise..  ;) 

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

the sticky bomb brigade are the worst. driving along minding your own business when some punk drives by and stick bombs you.

i always turn into mr burns at that moment - "you just made a powerful enemy" :evilgrin:

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

All that happens is they lose ammo and become a bad sport. AND THEY BLOW UP YOUR FLUFFY PRECIOUS CAR! Honestley, bloody hell. I would only kill someone if they had a bounty on them > :(

i beats actually joining a deathmatch round where others know youre trying to kill them...element of surprise

that way they can rank up k/d ratios and unlock those weapon colors earlier

(bored) assholes

cant think of anything else

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

I only kill people who shoot at me. I also assume that when somebody violently crashes into me that it's an invitation to go to war.

I also only shoot when shot at. But when someone rams me I don't take it as a threat I just ram back and get a mini destruction derby going! Unless they start shooting right away they rarely mean any harm. I've found most people I come across are just like me. Just trying to have some fun! No sense in killing everyone I see.

Antihero1945
  • Antihero1945

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

The guy starts the mission and it crashes. We both exit same place, i go afk for 2mins thinking the guy's gonna go back to his whatever and I hear him riflerape me while him pissing. I came back and went on his case for an hour. He's been a good player cause it finished 36-6. I dont freeroom a lot that's not my thing but i must say this time beeing rich made a difference cause it was the freakin Sticky festival

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

if God didn't want us to kill people he wouldn't have given us freemode :)

• Antihero1945 likes this

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

I have great reason. I drive up next honk my horn see if they want to impromptu race, they always shoot first so i proceed to hunt them until they hide in apt or leave server. bounties,mercs, back up chopper, mugger the works.

someone honked and I let him give me a ride, thinking ok im not gonna shoot him. and what happened next? he ended up killing me for no reason.... so moral of the story is.. who ever comes near me and its not a friend or from the clan I will shoot it.

bounties, mercs, backup chopper, mugger... tank?.. i can use the same sh*t as well so I aint got no worries.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users