Photo

[XB1] Academi PMC Recruitment

783 replies to this topic
MILLZ_CAN23
  • MILLZ_CAN23

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:53 AM Edited by MILLZ_CAN23, 23 July 2014 - 01:58 AM.

Forum's Username -MILLZ_CAN23
Age (Optional) -18
PS3-MILLZ_CAN23
Social Club Username -NONE
Do you have a mic? -NO
Time Zone -EST
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? -NO
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) -AUTO AIM
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -SHOOTING 55
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -EVERYDAY ALMOST
Battalion Choice-1
[1st Infantry][2nd Recon][3rd Air]-
Past clan experiences? -NONE FIRST
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -NO AND YES MY LITTLE GROUP FOR 10 YEARS
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -BOTH SIR  

GTA 4 I PLAY SIR

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:25 AM

Forum's Username -MILLZ_CAN23
Age (Optional) -18
PS3-MILLZ_CAN23
Social Club Username -NONE
Do you have a mic? -NO
Time Zone -EST
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? -NO
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) -AUTO AIM
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -SHOOTING 55
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -EVERYDAY ALMOST
Battalion Choice-1
[1st Infantry][2nd Recon][3rd Air]-
Past clan experiences? -NONE FIRST
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -NO AND YES MY LITTLE GROUP FOR 10 YEARS
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -BOTH SIR  

GTA 4 I PLAY SIR

Are you on PS3 because we are on xbox

MILLZ_CAN23
  • MILLZ_CAN23

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

YES SIR  :cry:

MILLZ_CAN23
  • MILLZ_CAN23

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:07 AM Edited by MILLZ_CAN23, 27 July 2014 - 12:46 AM.

now wat sir

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

We are a Xbox 360 crew, on your application it says PS3

Cward98
  • Cward98

Rat

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

Recruitment is still active guys

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

APMC 1st Battalion Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:29 AM

Yup Singing is having me try out for recruitment officer

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

Post needs to stay recent

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

Ok so I'm posting the application for PhantomGhost131 because his email is glitching out and he can't get the confirmation code.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum's Username- PhantomGhost131

Age-N/A

Xbox Live Gamertag- PhantomGhost131

Social Club Username- AKASILENCER

Do you have a mic? - Yes

Time zone - PST

Do you have, or are you getting a next gen console? - Not currently

What is your aim preference?- Free Aim

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, What is your GTA rank?- Rank 48, Can provide sniper cover, Am willing to learn if necessary

How regularly do you visit GTA Forums? Just made an account(Raventend: He is a close friend in real life, I will keep him updated)

Battalion Choice- 2nd Recon

Past Clan experiences- The Dancing Demons MC

Do you have any military experience, if so what branch and how long was your term for?- No

Are you willing to take, or give orders to others knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will sir."- I will Sir

Ok so I'm posting the application for PhantomGhost131 because his email is glitching out and he can't get the confirmation code.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age-N/A

Do you have a mic? - Yes

Time zone - PST

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, What is your GTA rank?- Rank 48, Can provide sniper cover, Am willing to learn if necessary

How regularly do you visit GTA Forums? Just made an account(Raventend: He is a close friend in real life, I will keep him updated)

Do you have any military experience, if so what branch and how long was your term for?- No

Are you willing to take, or give orders to others knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will sir."- I will Sir

tlaze1l.png

Thank You, PhantomGhost131, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional.

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

Since you chose what battalion you wanted to be in, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader. I will make sure you know who that is after your interview.

reuther13
  • reuther13

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:15 AM Edited by reuther13, 29 July 2014 - 12:50 PM.

Forum's Username - Reuther13

Age (Optional) -27
Xbox Live Gamertag - Reuther13
Social Club Username - areuther
Do you have a mic? - yes
Time Zone -EST
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? - not in the immediate future
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) - Free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 47. Skilled driver, Good shot, experience in providing security detail to current clan members. Two Mesa's available for use.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - once or twice a day
Battalion Choice- 1st Infantry
Past clan experiences? - Zombie Cowboys
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - Army, 4 years, MOS 35F, TS Clearance.  
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir

Dantereaper65
  • Dantereaper65

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

Forum's Username -dantereaper65
Age (Optional) -15
Xbox Live Gamertag -dantereaper65
Social Club Username -dantereaper65
Do you have a mic? -yes
Time Zone -GMT
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? -Xbox one eventully
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) -free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -gta rank 121 skills good pilot very good getaway driver good at long range
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -regulary
Battalion Choice-recon
[1st Infantry][2nd Recon][3rd Air]
Past clan experiences? -strret raceing, mafia
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -no i dont but i undertsand how it works
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond :         "I will Sir." -

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by RavenTend, 01 August 2014 - 07:19 PM.

tlaze1l.png

Thank You, Dantereaper65, reuther13, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional.

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

Since you chose what battalion you wanted to be in, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader. I will make sure you know who that is after your interview.

xJugg
  • xJugg

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Forum's Username - xJugg

Age (Optional) - 13
Xbox Live Gamertag - juggernaut2115

Social Club Username - Mr.MakeYouRage
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - Eastern 
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? - Yes, PS4
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) - Auto Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -  I am a Explosive guy RPG,Sticky Bomb, Tanks,ect. Rank 167
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every Day
Battalion Choice-  1st Infantry
Past clan experiences? - No
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - No
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by RavenTend, 01 August 2014 - 07:51 PM.

Forum's Username - xJugg

Age (Optional) - 13
Xbox Live Gamertag - juggernaut2115

Social Club Username - Mr.MakeYouRage
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - Eastern 
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? - Yes, PS4
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) - Auto Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -  I am a Explosive guy RPG,Sticky Bomb, Tanks,ect. Rank 167
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every Day
Battalion Choice-  1st Infantry
Past clan experiences? - No
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - No
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir

tlaze1l.png

Thank You, xJugg, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all recruits: I am currently having some technical difficulties, I will contact you for your interviews once it is resolved

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

All new recruits we will be having a board of directors meeting today and a basic training following hope to see y'all there

Cward98
  • Cward98

Rat

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Academi PMC is still recruiting

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by RavenTend, 08 August 2014 - 03:53 AM.

Hopefully more people apply

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

The first page has been updated and we also merged this topic with 4 older recruitment topics made by past Academi PMC members. Currently the database of our recruits won't load for me, once it does I will post the accepted and denied posts for our current recruits.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:42 AM Edited by SingingEwe954, 14 August 2014 - 02:15 AM.

EDIT: Didn't mean to double post

aLIlrh0.png
This message goes out to, Batterdosberrys, Braiin Paint, I am Swanson, juggernaut2115, Madvillian128, Myths v2, Randaale, This is Maggie, ZoTaRoX. We are sorry to report that you have been denied a spot among Academi PMC. You either failed your initial interview, failed to remain active during your probationary period, or did not meet expected social norms for an Academi PMC recruit. If you would like a second chance, you must submit a new application, and will have to undergo another 2 week probationary period, but will not have to go through a interview. Otherwise, we thank you for your time, and wish you luck in your future endeavors.

If you are looking to join don't let this worry you just make sure you are active when you join us and you will not have to have this happen

ManikB141
  • ManikB141

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

Will I be able to get an interview tommorow? If so, is 8pm (GMT 0) alright?

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:40 PM

Sorry Manik I won't be home until tomorrow probably around 8:00 PM Eastern US time so about 12 your time. If that doesn't work for you I'm sure we could find a time later this weekend.

ManikB141
  • ManikB141

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

That's fine, I'll be around then. Don't want to delay this anymore than I already have anyway.

Cward98
  • Cward98

Rat

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

aLIlrh0.png
This message goes out to, Batterdosberrys, Braiin Paint, I am Swanson, juggernaut2115, Madvillian128, Myths v2, Randaale, This is Maggie, ZoTaRoX. We are sorry to report that you have been denied a spot among Academi PMC. You either failed your initial interview, failed to remain active during your probationary period, or did not meet expected social norms for an Academi PMC recruit. If you would like a second chance, you must submit a new application, and will have to undergo another 2 week probationary period, but will not have to go through a interview. Otherwise, we thank you for your time, and wish you luck in your future endeavors.
If you are looking to join don't let this worry you just make sure you are active when you join us and you will not have to have this happen
y did u deny them, even if they were inactive on the forums they have been active on the game, and frankly you can't expect people to be THAT active when the leader isn't even on during 3/4 of their trial period.

ManikB141
  • ManikB141

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

aLIlrh0.png
y did u deny them, even if they were inactive on the forums they have been active on the game, and frankly you can't expect people to be THAT active when the leader isn't even on during 3/4 of their trial period.

A leader's activity shouldn't dictate other people's activity.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:34 AM

t2nFPOT.png

Congratulations! XxFA2EKILLERxX, ManikB141, and I Knucklez I. You have been accepted to be among the best private military contractors that GTA has to offer. Academi is proud to have you in our ranks. As a new member you will start out as a Private. Once you go through your Basic Training, you will have access to playing with Academi PMC in all of our wars and battles. You can also broaden your range of training with Advanced and Weekly Trainings. As a member of Academi, you are now allowed to use any PMC Signatures and Avatars, located on the first page of our topic. Or you could also go over to the GFX Request and Tutorials page and request one. It is required of you, that you keep up here on our GTA Forums page because all clan activities and trainings are usually advertised here. So welcome to Academi PMC and good luck making it through our ranks.

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

Free Roaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

Forum's Username - SkimpyTree
Age (Optional) - 15
Xbox Live Gamertag - SkimpyTree
Social Club Username - SkimpyTree
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - GMT
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I'm a good helicopter pilot and my rank is 82
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - I visit regular
Battalion Choice- 3rd Air Battalion
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir

ManikB141
  • ManikB141

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:54 AM Edited by ManikB141, 20 August 2014 - 12:01 PM.

Forum's Username - SkimpyTree
Age (Optional) - 15
Xbox Live Gamertag - SkimpyTree
Social Club Username - SkimpyTree
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - GMT
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I'm a good helicopter pilot and my rank is 82
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - I visit regular
Battalion Choice- 3rd Air Battalion

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, SkimpyTree , for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

Free Roaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

Thanks, I'm looking forward to the following weeks with you guys

ManikB141
  • ManikB141

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by ManikB141, 21 August 2014 - 03:00 PM.

Age-N/A

Do you have a mic? - Yes

Time zone - PST

t2nFPOT.png
Congratulations! You have been accepted to be among the best private military contractors that GTA has to offer. Academi is proud to have you in our ranks. As a new member you will start out as a Private. Once you go through your Basic Training, you will have access to playing with Academi PMC in all of our wars and battles. You can also broaden your range of training with Advanced and Weekly Trainings. As a member of Academi, you are now allowed to use any PMC Signatures and Avatars, located on the first page of our topic. Or you could also go over to the GFX Request and Tutorials page and request one. It is required of you, that you keep up here on our GTA Forums page because all clan activities and trainings are usually advertised here. So welcome to Academi PMC and good luck making it through our ranks.

Rhysjones
  • Rhysjones

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

forums username- Rhysjones

age (optional) - 14

Xbox live gamertag- rhysjoneshd

social club username- RhysjonesHD

do you have a mic- yes

time zone- gmt zero

aim preference - free aim

what skills do you have that are of interest? And what is your gta rank?- Flying and sniping, rank 57

how regularly do you visit gta forums?-  every 2/3 days

battalion choice- 3rd air battalion

are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowing this is a military based clan, whilst understanding the type of environment that you will be in?

I will Sir

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users