Photo

[XB1] Academi PMC Recruitment

1,113 replies to this topic
TooYoung
  • TooYoung

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:36 PM Edited by TooYoung, 06 July 2017 - 06:37 PM.

Forum's Username -TooYoung
Age (Optional) -15
Console -Xbox One
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID -HEROxTooYoung
Social Club Username -pettyrocks17
Do you have a mic? -Yes
Time Zone-Eastern Standard  Time
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) -Free Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -I'm in interest in flying jets and my rank is a 89.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -Weekly

Battalion Choice-3rd Air  - Fixed Wing
[1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] [1st Infantry - Recon] [3rd Air - Fixed-Wing]
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -"I will Sir".

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Battalion Commander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Age (Optional) -15
Console -Xbox One
Do you have a mic? -Yes
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -I'm in interest in flying jets and my rank is a 89.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -"I will Sir".

Your application will be reviewed shortly.
-3rd Air Battalion Leader

jordanlp96
  • jordanlp96

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

Forum's Username - jordanlp96
Age (Optional) - 20
Console - Xbox One
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - i JordanP v
Social Club Username - jordanlp96
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - BST
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) - Free aim, don't mind either way though
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 215, I'm a decent driver, and good at being part of a team in firefights.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every so often, but haven't had a reason to check back regularly as of yet
Battalion Choice -
[1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] and/or [1st Infantry - Recon]
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will, Sir.

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

Age (Optional) -15
Console -Xbox One
Do you have a mic? -Yes

TtDIlJt.png
Thank You for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.
Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

Forum's Username - jordanlp96
Age (Optional) - 20
Console - Xbox One
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - i JordanP v
Social Club Username - jordanlp96
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - BST
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) - Free aim, don't mind either way though
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 215, I'm a decent driver, and good at being part of a team in firefights.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every so often, but haven't had a reason to check back regularly as of yet
Battalion Choice -
[1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] and/or [1st Infantry - Recon]
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will, Sir.

TtDIlJt.png
Thank You for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.
Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users