Photo

[XB1] Academi PMC Recruitment

1,114 replies to this topic
UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:46 PM Edited by UnculturedShock, 18 February 2017 - 10:47 PM.

Forum's Usename  xMARCOMALx
Age (Optional) - 43
Console - XBox 1
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID  xMARCOMALx
Social Club Username -Marcomal.
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- GMT
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim)  Free aim but will adapt.
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Rank 293. Good chopper pilot, good driver and good assaulter. i'm loyal, a team player, will put others first.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Daily

Battalion Choice-Recon
[1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] [1st Infantry - Recon] [3rd Air - Fixed-Wing]
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -  I will Sir.

R4neJBO.png

Congratulations! You have been accepted to be among the best private military contractors that GTA has to offer. Academi is proud to have you in our ranks. As a new member you will start out as a Private. Once you go through your Basic Training, you will have access to playing with Academi PMC in all of our wars and battles. You can also broaden your range of training with Advanced and Weekly Trainings. As a member of Academi, you are now allowed to use any PMC Signatures and Avatars, located on the first page of our topic. Or you could also go over to the GFX Request and Tutorials page and request one. It is required of you, that you keep up here on our GTA Forums page because all clan activities and trainings are usually advertised here. So welcome to Academi PMC and good luck making it through our ranks.

• Marcomal. likes this

Marcomal.
  • Marcomal.

1st Ground Btn leader. APMC.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:20 AM

Forum's Usename  xMARCOMALx
Age (Optional) - 43
Console - XBox 1
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID  xMARCOMALx
Social Club Username -Marcomal.
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- GMT
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim)  Free aim but will adapt.
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Rank 293. Good chopper pilot, good driver and good assaulter. i'm loyal, a team player, will put others first.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Daily

Battalion Choice-Recon
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -  I will Sir.

R4neJBO.png

Congratulations! You have been accepted to be among the best private military contractors that GTA has to offer. Academi is proud to have you in our ranks. As a new member you will start out as a Private. Once you go through your Basic Training, you will have access to playing with Academi PMC in all of our wars and battles. You can also broaden your range of training with Advanced and Weekly Trainings. As a member of Academi, you are now allowed to use any PMC Signatures and Avatars, located on the first page of our topic. Or you could also go over to the GFX Request and Tutorials page and request one. It is required of you, that you keep up here on our GTA Forums page because all clan activities and trainings are usually advertised here. So welcome to Academi PMC and good luck making it through our ranks.

Thanks guys.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

We are recruiting new members, special call for anyone who can help us in making videos for our YouTube or have a good knowledge of the Rockstar editor

Erratical
  • Erratical

Just call me "E"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:09 AM Edited by Erratical, 03 April 2017 - 11:10 AM.

Forum's Username - Erratical
Age (Optional) - 19
Console - Xbox
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - ScumbagDevz
Social Club Username - ScumbagDeViLzZz
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- GMT +0
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) - Free Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 250+ Experience in The top 100 in the world TDM crew
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Activity has increased over the last week
Battalion Choice- Ground Infantry
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I Will Sir.

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:20 AM

Forum's Username - Erratical
Age (Optional) - 19
Console - Xbox
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - ScumbagDevz
Social Club Username - ScumbagDeViLzZz
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- GMT +0
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 250+ Experience in The top 100 in the world TDM crew
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Activity has increased over the last week
Battalion Choice- Ground Infantry
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I Will Sir.

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, Erratical, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.
Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

• Erratical likes this

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Battalion Commander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

We are still recruiting folks!

HDDeveloper
  • HDDeveloper

Xypint Gaming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:15 PM Edited by HDDeveloper, 30 April 2017 - 07:07 PM.

Forum's Username - HDDeveloper
Age (Optional) -
Console - Xbox One
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - USMCx Firestone
Social Club Username - HDDeveioper
Do you have a mic? - yes
Time Zone- est
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) - free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I am great at strafing, and good at dogfighting. I am good on ground and as well in air. Im rank 108
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Occasionally
Battalion Choice- 3rd Air
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir

@unculturedshock

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

Forum's Username - HDDeveloper
Age (Optional) -
Console - Xbox One
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - USMCx Firestone
Social Club Username - HDDeveioper
Do you have a mic? - yes
Time Zone- est
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) - free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I am great at strafing, and good at dogfighting. I am good on ground and as well in air. Im rank 108
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Occasionally
Battalion Choice- 3rd Air
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir

@unculturedshock

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, HDDeveloper, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.
Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:41 PM Edited by UnculturedShock, 17 June 2017 - 06:42 PM.

Academi PMC is now recruiting on PC!

For those interested, apply here using the application template. However, specify in the application as to which console you want to join.

• _47_ likes this

SIl Isaac S039
  • SIl Isaac S039

Former Academi PMC Lieutenant

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:59 AM

Forum's Username - SII Isaac S039
Age (Optional) - [Not Disclosing]
Console - XBOX ONE
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - YORKS SPARTAN
Social Club Username - xTALONx_
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- U.K
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) -Auto Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -Leadership to high Military standards.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every day
Battalion Choice- 1st Infantry - Recon
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir.

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:12 AM Edited by UnculturedShock, 20 June 2017 - 02:44 PM.

Forum's Username - SII Isaac S039
Age (Optional) - [Not Disclosing]
Console - XBOX ONE
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - YORKS SPARTAN
Social Club Username - xTALONx_
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- U.K
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) -Auto Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -Leadership to high Military standards.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every day
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir.

R4neJBO.png

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:53 AM

Forum's Username- orangecop
Age (Optional)- Not disclosing
Console- PS4
PSN ID- Wanted_Pizza35
Social Club Username- .GooXp1
Do you have a mic?- Yes
Time Zone- U.S
What is your aim preference (Free aim/Auto Aim)- Free Aim
What skills do you have that are of interests? Also, what is your GTA rank- I am great at violent gunfights and dogfights. I am excellent at Free Aim. Good at flying too. Rank- 35.
How regulary you visit GTAForums- Everyday
Battalion Choice- 1st Infantry- Ground Infantry (1st Infantry- Ground Infantry) (1st Infantry- Recon) (3rd Air- Fixe Wing)
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir"- I will Sir.

Academi PMC
  • Academi PMC

Academi PMC

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

Forum's Username- orangecop
Age (Optional)- Not disclosing
Console- PS4
PSN ID- Wanted_Pizza35
Social Club Username- .GooXp1
Do you have a mic?- Yes
Time Zone- U.S
What is your aim preference (Free aim/Auto Aim)- Free Aim
What skills do you have that are of interests? Also, what is your GTA rank- I am great at violent gunfights and dogfights. I am excellent at Free Aim. Good at flying too. Rank- 35.
How regulary you visit GTAForums- Everyday
Battalion Choice- 1st Infantry- Ground Infantry (1st Infantry- Ground Infantry) (1st Infantry- Recon) (3rd Air- Fixe Wing)
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir"- I will Sir.

Hi,

Apologies, but we currently aren't recruiting for PS4 just yet. When we do start recruting, feel free to reapply when it's announced.

Thanks,

UnculturedShock

Vice President.

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:43 AM

@Academi PMC- Not a problem, sir.

Black_Viking
  • Black_Viking

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:27 AM

Forum's Username - Black_Viking
Age (Optional) - 18
Console - Xbox One
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - BlackViking38
Social Club Username - BlackViking38
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - Pacific Standard Time
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim) - Auto Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? - Sharpened marksman with an AR and rapid QRF times. Perfected driver as well as helicopter pilot.
Also, what is your GTA rank? - 289
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Regularly
Battalion Choice - 1st Infantry - Ground Infantry
Are you willing to take, or give orders to others knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? - I will Sir.

Molster
  • Molster

President of APMC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:15 AM

Forum's Username - Black_Viking
Age (Optional) - 18
Console - Xbox One
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - BlackViking38
Social Club Username - BlackViking38
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - Pacific Standard Time
What skills do you have that are of interest? - Sharpened marksman with an AR and rapid QRF times. Perfected driver as well as helicopter pilot.
Also, what is your GTA rank? - 289
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Regularly
Battalion Choice - 1st Infantry - Ground Infantry
Are you willing to take, or give orders to others knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? - I will Sir.

TtDIlJt.png
Thank You, BlackViking38, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.
Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

_47_
  • _47_

Leutenant Colonel USAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

You all are on PC? How many do you have on the platform so far?

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

Hi,

At current, there's no one on PC thus far apart from myself. We opened recruitment recently, and are looking for people to fill in certain positions on the PC division.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

• _47_ likes this

_47_
  • _47_

Leutenant Colonel USAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:06 AM

Hi,

At current, there's no one on PC thus far apart from myself. We opened recruitment recently, and are looking for people to fill in certain positions on the PC division.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks will do.

SCxReaper
  • SCxReaper

Secretary of Defence for APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

Bumping

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Battalion Commander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:35 PM Edited by Larshenrik222, 29 June 2017 - 10:36 PM.

We are now recruiting for both PC and XboxOne :)

Sk8guypro
  • Sk8guypro

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:42 AM

Forum's Username - Sk8guypro

Age (Optional) - 14

Console - Xbox One

Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID - Sk8guypro

Social Club Username - Sk8guyoro

Do you have a mic? - Yes

Time Zone- United States Central

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I am very loyal and willing to follow orders. I am somewhat skilled in weapon combat but not highly. My current GTA rank is 52, I am however working on raising it.

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Very rarely, but I will change that.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.

SCxReaper
  • SCxReaper

Secretary of Defence for APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

Age (Optional) - 14
Console - Xbox One
Do you have a mic? - Yes
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I am very loyal and willing to follow orders. I am somewhat skilled in weapon combat but not highly. My current GTA rank is 52, I am however working on raising it.
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.

Your application will be reviewed shortly.

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Age (Optional) - 14

Console - Xbox One

Do you have a mic? - Yes

TtDIlJt.png
Thank You for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

TooYoung
  • TooYoung

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:09 AM Edited by TooYoung, 06 July 2017 - 11:12 AM.

Username-TooYoung

Age (Optional)- 15

Xbox Live Gamertag/PSN- HEROxTooYoung(Xbox One)
Do you have a Headset?- Yes
Time Zone- US Eastern Standard
What skills do you have?- I'm pretty good at driving and flying jets.
How often do you visit GTAForums?- Joined today but will be on it weekly for new forums or notifications fro my email.
How Many gangs have you been in- None.

What is your aim preference?- Free Aim and Auto Aim

Do you want to be placed in Echo Squad?- No
What jobs would you like to do? Pilot, Engineer, Infantry(All-Around if I'm allowed to do so)
Anything else you might want to add-I am looking for a new clan to work and be an asset to you all. Just looking for new opportunities.

[email protected]

Also, I forgot my rank is 89. Getting close to 100

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:25 PM Edited by UnculturedShock, 06 July 2017 - 05:41 PM.

Username-TooYoung

Age (Optional)- 15

Xbox Live Gamertag/PSN- HEROxTooYoung(Xbox One)
Do you have a Headset?- Yes
Time Zone- US Eastern Standard
What skills do you have?- I'm pretty good at driving and flying jets.
How often do you visit GTAForums?- Joined today but will be on it weekly for new forums or notifications fro my email.
How Many gangs have you been in- None.

What is your aim preference?- Free Aim and Auto Aim

Do you want to be placed in Echo Squad?- No
What jobs would you like to do? Pilot, Engineer, Infantry(All-Around if I'm allowed to do so)
Anything else you might want to add-I am looking for a new clan to work and be an asset to you all. Just looking for new opportunities.

[email protected]

Also, I forgot my rank is 89. Getting close to 100

**EDITED**

TtDIlJt.png
Thank You for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

•  

SIl Isaac S039
  • SIl Isaac S039

Former Academi PMC Lieutenant

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:49 PM

The Gucci Bump in the topic.

Gunnybunny
  • Gunnybunny

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:56 PM Edited by Gunnybunny, 06 July 2017 - 02:56 PM.

Forum's Username - Gunnybunny

Age (Optional) - 31
Console - PC
Steam ID - Gunnybunny86
Social Club Username - _4N0M4LY_
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - -0500 EST(US)
What skills do you have that are of interest? Sniper/ Heavy Weapons/ Heavy Armored Vehicles (Insurgent/APC/Rhino/Tampa/etc)

Also, what is your GTA rank? - 244
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every day / Every Week

Battalion Choice- [1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] 

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:41 PM

Forum's Username - Gunnybunny

Age (Optional) - 31
Console - PC
Steam ID - Gunnybunny86
Social Club Username - _4N0M4LY_
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - -0500 EST(US)
What skills do you have that are of interest? Sniper/ Heavy Weapons/ Heavy Armored Vehicles (Insurgent/APC/Rhino/Tampa/etc)

Also, what is your GTA rank? - 244
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every day / Every Week

Battalion Choice- [1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] 

oTtDIlJt.png

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post t the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

•  

Gunnybunny
  • Gunnybunny

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:09 PM

Understood Sir.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users