Photo

[XB1] Academi PMC Recruitment

1,082 replies to this topic
UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Just a generally nice guy.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by UnculturedShock, 4 weeks ago.

Forum's Usename  xMARCOMALx
Age (Optional) - 43
Console - XBox 1
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID  xMARCOMALx
Social Club Username -Marcomal.
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- GMT
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim)  Free aim but will adapt.
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Rank 293. Good chopper pilot, good driver and good assaulter. i'm loyal, a team player, will put others first.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Daily

Battalion Choice-Recon
[1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] [1st Infantry - Recon] [3rd Air - Fixed-Wing]
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -  I will Sir.

R4neJBO.png

Congratulations! You have been accepted to be among the best private military contractors that GTA has to offer. Academi is proud to have you in our ranks. As a new member you will start out as a Private. Once you go through your Basic Training, you will have access to playing with Academi PMC in all of our wars and battles. You can also broaden your range of training with Advanced and Weekly Trainings. As a member of Academi, you are now allowed to use any PMC Signatures and Avatars, located on the first page of our topic. Or you could also go over to the GFX Request and Tutorials page and request one. It is required of you, that you keep up here on our GTA Forums page because all clan activities and trainings are usually advertised here. So welcome to Academi PMC and good luck making it through our ranks.

• Marcomal. likes this

Marcomal.
  • Marcomal.

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Forum's Usename  xMARCOMALx
Age (Optional) - 43
Console - XBox 1
Xbox Live Gamertag/Steam ID  xMARCOMALx
Social Club Username -Marcomal.
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone- GMT
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim)  Free aim but will adapt.
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Rank 293. Good chopper pilot, good driver and good assaulter. i'm loyal, a team player, will put others first.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Daily

Battalion Choice-Recon
[1st Infantry - Ground Infantry] [1st Infantry - Recon] [3rd Air - Fixed-Wing]
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -  I will Sir.

R4neJBO.png

Congratulations! You have been accepted to be among the best private military contractors that GTA has to offer. Academi is proud to have you in our ranks. As a new member you will start out as a Private. Once you go through your Basic Training, you will have access to playing with Academi PMC in all of our wars and battles. You can also broaden your range of training with Advanced and Weekly Trainings. As a member of Academi, you are now allowed to use any PMC Signatures and Avatars, located on the first page of our topic. Or you could also go over to the GFX Request and Tutorials page and request one. It is required of you, that you keep up here on our GTA Forums page because all clan activities and trainings are usually advertised here. So welcome to Academi PMC and good luck making it through our ranks.

Thanks guys.

GeBRsB
  • GeBRsB

SCAR AirCore Corporal 🛩✈️

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users