Quantcast

» «
Photo

[XB1] Academi PMC Recruitment

1,081 replies to this topic
rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:31 PM

Singing edit that crap down. I don't want to scroll for forever.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

Academi PMC President (PC)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:06 AM

Forum's Name -Hunterbear034
Age (Optional) -19
Xbox Live Gamertag -HunterBear034
PSN Gamertag -N/A
Social Club Username -hunterbear34
Do you have a mic? -yes
Time Zone -EST(eastern standard time) 
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -fighting,scouting,sniping,support gunning/Rank 59  
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -once a day for about an hour 
Battalion Choice-2nd Recon primarily but I'll go into 1st Infantry if needed. 
[1st Infantry][2nd Recon][3rd Air]
Past clan experiences? -GTA:two, one I started with a friend but its going no where,another I started just to have it.
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -Not yet I was going into DEPs for the Marine Corps but dew to family problems I respectfully declined till a time where I can complete my paper work. 
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -I will sir
What Intrests you in the Military? -as I stated before I am planning on joining the Marines  
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -I should be accepted because I am a dependable Grunt who doesn't mind taking orders.  
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Making my way in the ranks, and for filling contracts. 

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, Hunterbear034, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step to the recruitment process is a in game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in game. Post to the forums page. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week trial period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:02 AM

Looks like we will need to have a basic training sometime soon with all these new recruits. We will announce a date for one hopefully it will be earlier next week.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to participating in some training sessions.

XxMavrickxX76
  • XxMavrickxX76

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

1st Infantry Training will be held on Monday, June 9th.... I will be out this weekend but for those who are active practice and level up! I should be sometime on Sunday but message me for questions.

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

All the way and then some

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:16 AM

Forum's Name - 
[X360] Academi PMC - Recruitment

Age (Optional) -
24 years

Xbox Live Gamertag -
Sh0cker518

Social Club Username -
Shocker_518

Do you have a mic? -
Yes

Time Zone -
Central Standard Time

What skills do you have that are of interest?
Also, what is your GTA rank? -
I am an excellent driver/pilot, and deadly with a sniper rifle. GTA rank is currently 55.

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -
I just joined the forums but will return as my schedule permits.

Battalion Choice-
I would prefer 1st Infantry Btn. 

Past clan experiences? -
I am currently not in a clan for the fact that i am looking for a serious one before i join up and this seems like what i want.

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - 
I have been a U.S Army Airborne Combat Medic since 2008 i have been deployed to afghanistan 1 time in 2009-2010 been assigned to 173D ABN as well as 1/509 ABN.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - 
I will Sir.

What Intrests you in the Military? -
I like to shoot motherf*ckers in the face. I like the way that its run you give somebody an order and all that there should be is a roger execute no bullsh*t.

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -
I believe that I can bring alot of experience to the clan as well as possibly some leadership ability.

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? -
Im not going to go all crazy and say that im going to be the leader one day but i do see myself as A ledaer capable of leading anything from a small fire team to an entire battalion. I can make things happen and i see myself being looked at for that end of story.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, Sh0cker518, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

If you have chosen 2nd Recon, or 3rd Air Battalions, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader. I will make sure you know who that is after your interview.

Sgt.Cornflake
  • Sgt.Cornflake

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

Forum's Name -N/A
Age (Optional) -
Xbox Live Gamertag -DHJ STEALTH
Social Club Username -Sgt.Cornflake
Do you have a mic? -I currently do not have a mic but will purchase one shortly
Time Zone -GMT+8:00
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) -Auto Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -Above average helicopter piloting experience, often would train myself solo piloting buzzards.My GTA rank is 48 
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -Twice to Thrice per week
Battalion Choice-1st infantry as first priority,3rd air as second priority.
Past clan experiences? -I am an ex member of Die Hard Gaming,and am currently in the "MWSC-Merryweather" crew
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -N/A.However I wish to start my experience here.
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -"I will Sir"

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

Forum's Name -N/A
Age (Optional) -
Xbox Live Gamertag -DHJ STEALTH
Social Club Username -Sgt.Cornflake
Do you have a mic? -I currently do not have a mic but will purchase one shortly
Time Zone -GMT+8:00
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) -Auto Aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -Above average helicopter piloting experience, often would train myself solo piloting buzzards.My GTA rank is 48 
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -Twice to Thrice per week
Battalion Choice-1st infantry as first priority,3rd air as second priority.
Past clan experiences? -I am an ex member of Die Hard Gaming,and am currently in the "MWSC-Merryweather" crew
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -N/A.However I wish to start my experience here.
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -"I will Sir"

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, Sgt.Cornflake, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

If you have chosen 2nd Recon, or 3rd Air Battalions, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader. I will make sure you know who that is after your interview.

NOTE: Your interview is scheduled for Thursday, 6/12, at 4PM EST.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

Forum's Name -Hunterbear034
Age (Optional) -19
Xbox Live Gamertag -HunterBear034
PSN Gamertag -N/A
Social Club Username -hunterbear34
Do you have a mic? -yes
Time Zone -EST(eastern standard time) 
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -fighting,scouting,sniping,support gunning/Rank 59  
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -once a day for about an hour 
Battalion Choice-2nd Recon primarily but I'll go into 1st Infantry if needed. 
Past clan experiences? -GTA:two, one I started with a friend but its going no where,another I started just to have it.
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -Not yet I was going into DEPs for the Marine Corps but dew to family problems I respectfully declined till a time where I can complete my paper work. 
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -I will sir
What Intrests you in the Military? -as I stated before I am planning on joining the Marines  
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -I should be accepted because I am a dependable Grunt who doesn't mind taking orders.  
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Making my way in the ranks, and for filling contracts. 

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, Hunterbear034, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step to the recruitment process is a in game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in game. Post to the forums page. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week trial period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

aLIlrh0.png

We are sorry to report that Hunterbear034 has been denied a spot among Academi PMC. You either failed to contact your recruitment officer after posting your application, failed your initial interview, failed to remain active during your probationary period, or did not meet expected social norms for an Academi PMC recruit.
If you would like a second chance, you must submit a new application, and wait for another interview opportunity. Otherwise, we thank you for your time, and wish you luck in your future endeavors.

jester233
  • jester233

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:58 AM

Forum's Name -N/A
Age (Optional) -12
Xbox Live Gamertag -RaGeKidd122
PSN Gamertag -N/a
Social Club Username -jestercrush
Do you have a mic? -yes
Time Zone -eastern
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -I am a very good driver I can be a sniper if needed and I would make a great squad leader
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -only IG needed
Battalion Choice- 1st infantry
Past clan experiences? -I don't have any but I've been looking for a military clan
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -no experience but I know a lot of stuff lingo and military wise
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir
What Intrests you in the Military? -I like about the military is the way some soldiers operate I want to be a navy seal
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -I should be accepted because I wanted to join a clan like this for a while I want to help people like this and I've wanted to lead a squad
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? -1st infantry squad leader or sniper

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

Forum's Name -N/A
Age (Optional) -12
Xbox Live Gamertag -RaGeKidd122
PSN Gamertag -N/a
Social Club Username -jestercrush
Do you have a mic? -yes
Time Zone -eastern
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -I am a very good driver I can be a sniper if needed and I would make a great squad leader
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -only IG needed
Battalion Choice- 1st infantry
Past clan experiences? -I don't have any but I've been looking for a military clan
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -no experience but I know a lot of stuff lingo and military wise
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir
What Intrests you in the Military? -I like about the military is the way some soldiers operate I want to be a navy seal
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -I should be accepted because I wanted to join a clan like this for a while I want to help people like this and I've wanted to lead a squad
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? -1st infantry squad leader or sniper

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, jester233, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step to the recruitment process is a in game interview.

tahutchi12
  • tahutchi12

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

]Forum's Name - Tahutchi12

Age (Optional) - 15 1/2

Xbox Live Gamertag - CalmGiant917

PSN Gamertag - None

Social Club Username - Batman123124

Do you have a mic? - Yes

Time Zone - (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I am a very good driver, and shooter. But this is my new xbox live account since I just bought my 360 back from my step brother. So I am still a thug ):

How regularly do you visit GTAForums?- These forums I have been visiting quite often just to see what everyone is up to but I just recently made my account

Battalion Choice- 1st

Past clan experiences? - I have no past clan experiences on GTA V, but I did play Island life for Arma 2 for about 4 months

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - None, planning to be a marine.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.

What Intrests you in the Military? - The military has always been something I wanted to be in since I was 12 years old, but for now I can only be in a military on games like these, but I will be a marine once I get my chance. But like I said I am only 15 years old, but when I am 17 I will be signing my papers.

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - I think I should be accepted into the Academi PMC because I would be a great help anywhere and everywhere that I am needed, or told to be at. I am great at following orders, or giving them when the case comes. I am not a very grouchy person ever when I am playing with friends, if I get irritated I keep it to myself until it turns into a problem with others. Then I contact higher authority.

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? I see myselft as a valuable person in the Army team. I wasn't very sure what this mean so that's what I got.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

]Forum's Name - Tahutchi12

Age (Optional) - 15 1/2

Xbox Live Gamertag - CalmGiant917

PSN Gamertag - None

Social Club Username - Batman123124

Do you have a mic? - Yes

Time Zone - (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I am a very good driver, and shooter. But this is my new xbox live account since I just bought my 360 back from my step brother. So I am still a thug ):

How regularly do you visit GTAForums?- These forums I have been visiting quite often just to see what everyone is up to but I just recently made my account

Battalion Choice- 1st

Past clan experiences? - I have no past clan experiences on GTA V, but I did play Island life for Arma 2 for about 4 months

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - None, planning to be a marine.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.

What Intrests you in the Military? - The military has always been something I wanted to be in since I was 12 years old, but for now I can only be in a military on games like these, but I will be a marine once I get my chance. But like I said I am only 15 years old, but when I am 17 I will be signing my papers.

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - I think I should be accepted into the Academi PMC because I would be a great help anywhere and everywhere that I am needed, or told to be at. I am great at following orders, or giving them when the case comes. I am not a very grouchy person ever when I am playing with friends, if I get irritated I keep it to myself until it turns into a problem with others. Then I contact higher authority.

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? I see myselft as a valuable person in the Army team. I wasn't very sure what this mean so that's what I got.

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, tahutchi12, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step to the recruitment process is a in game interview.

NOTE: Your interview is scheduled for Thursday, June 12, at 4:30PM EST. If you cannot make it, please let me know. I can reschedule you.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:01 AM

Looks like there is a Basic Training planned for tomorrow night, remember you must have your interview done to attend.

jester233
  • jester233

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:30 AM

Thank you I will be sure to train

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:28 AM

All new applicants make sure to keep active on our page in the public gang chat section. Doing this makes us want to bring you into the crew even more now. We are also looking for a couple people to fill the jobs of Contract Manager and Secretary of Defense, both jobs require activity almost daily and good organization leadership and communication skills. Simply put in your application either job you would like

jester233
  • jester233

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

I cant wait for these people to join

mikeyrocksx727
  • mikeyrocksx727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:08 PM Edited by mikeyrocksx727, 20 June 2014 - 01:10 PM.

Forum's Name - mikeyrocksx727
Age (Optional) - 22
Xbox Live Gamertag - xWillTwerk4Food
Social Club Username - mikelvr727
Do you have a mic? - yes.
Time Zone - eastern
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - formed a one man elite security detail from protecting all my low level friends as they started the game. my skills moved on to other friends and clients but as time has progressed ive found myself taking roles as more of an attack dog than a body guard. so i decided to see what i could do for a clan. have taken on multiple targets by myself, multiple times. (max at once was 5) SF-like tactician, excellent marksman, elite pilot, but above all else i excel at personal security and hotzone rescue, and I have a variety of private vehicles i would consider "mil-spec", built to serve those purposes.

Rank 132

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - every day
Battalion Choice- 3rd air, 2nd recon, any special forces? or PSD?
Past clan experiences? - never joined any except a small one with my friends but ive worked alongside many clans providing security and maintaining a presence between two clans as a buffer/ceasefire observer
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - none but talk with me for a bit and im sure you'll realize im a bit more educated about the military than the average call of duty warrior
What Intrests you in the Military? - brotherhood and professionalism. 
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - my knowledge and skills could be an asset if used in the right way, i also have a way of instilling an "operator"-like mind in those i play with. i do whatever it takes to get my job done, i bring the best of the best and i expect those around me to do the same. i do not like dying and i do not like those around me dying.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:19 PM Edited by SingingEwe954, 23 June 2014 - 07:19 PM.

Thank you Mikey for applying, our recruitment officer will get to your application as soon as possible, for the time being I myself will send you a friend request on Xbox live and we will get you playing with the crew members.

BankySteaner
  • BankySteaner

Academi PMC - Director of Foreign Affairs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

Forum's Name - BankySteaner
Age (Optional) - 17
Xbox Live Gamertag - BankySteaner
PSN Gamertag -
Social Club Username - BankySteaner
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - Central Time (GMT -6)
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 33, Very accurate and experienced. Good and improvising and handling different situations.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Not too often
Battalion Choice - 1st Infantry
Past clan experiences? - ArmA, Battlefield 3, GTA 4
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - No
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.
What Intrests you in the Military? - Brotherhood, teamwork, tactics
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - I am a very avid military sim gamer of Arma and have great all round experience in video games and roleplay.
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Becoming a leader of some sort and helping the success of Academi PMC

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

Forum's Name - mikeyrocksx727
Age (Optional) - 22
Xbox Live Gamertag - xWillTwerk4Food
Social Club Username - mikelvr727
Do you have a mic? - yes.
Time Zone - eastern
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - formed a one man elite security detail from protecting all my low level friends as they started the game. my skills moved on to other friends and clients but as time has progressed ive found myself taking roles as more of an attack dog than a body guard. so i decided to see what i could do for a clan. have taken on multiple targets by myself, multiple times. (max at once was 5) SF-like tactician, excellent marksman, elite pilot, but above all else i excel at personal security and hotzone rescue, and I have a variety of private vehicles i would consider "mil-spec", built to serve those purposes.

Rank 132

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - every day
Battalion Choice- 3rd air, 2nd recon, any special forces? or PSD?
Past clan experiences? - never joined any except a small one with my friends but ive worked alongside many clans providing security and maintaining a presence between two clans as a buffer/ceasefire observer
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - none but talk with me for a bit and im sure you'll realize im a bit more educated about the military than the average call of duty warrior
What Intrests you in the Military? - brotherhood and professionalism. 
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - my knowledge and skills could be an asset if used in the right way, i also have a way of instilling an "operator"-like mind in those i play with. i do whatever it takes to get my job done, i bring the best of the best and i expect those around me to do the same. i do not like dying and i do not like those around me dying.

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, mikeyrocksx727, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

Forum's Name - BankySteaner
Age (Optional) - 17
Xbox Live Gamertag - BankySteaner
PSN Gamertag -
Social Club Username - BankySteaner
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - Central Time (GMT -6)
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 33, Very accurate and experienced. Good and improvising and handling different situations.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Not too often
Battalion Choice - 1st Infantry
Past clan experiences? - ArmA, Battlefield 3, GTA 4
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - No
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.
What Intrests you in the Military? - Brotherhood, teamwork, tactics
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - I am a very avid military sim gamer of Arma and have great all round experience in video games and roleplay.
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Becoming a leader of some sort and helping the success of Academi PMC

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, BankySteaner, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

NOTE:

If I've missed any applicants, please let me know who you are and I will post your pending order.

Please prepare for your interviews, as you all will be scheduled for the same date and time. If for any reason, you cannot make it to the interview, let me know, and I will reschedule for you.

Interview date:

Thursday, June 26

Start: 3:30PM EST

ManikB141
  • ManikB141

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:22 AM Edited by ManikB141, 26 June 2014 - 05:50 PM.

Forum's Name - ManikB141
Age (Optional) - 
Xbox Live Gamertag - ManikB141
PSN Gamertag -
Social Club Username - ManikB141
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - 0 GMT
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Skilled with the Heavy Sniper with 630 kills on record, also a skilled pilot. Rank 147.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Almost everyday.
Battalion Choice- 2nd Recon
Past clan experiences? - Several including the Infantrymen & Freelancer Security.
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - Been in several other PMCs including one I've let myself. Designated marksman.
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir
What Intrests you in the Military? - Enjoy firearms, money and conflict. All rolled into one.
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - If I were to be accepted into the 2nd Recon, I'd do my job very well.
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Hopefully in the 2nd Recon, doing a specific role. If not so, the 3rd Air.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:05 AM Edited by ShadowedDemise, 28 June 2014 - 12:46 PM.

Forum's Name - ManikB141
Age (Optional) - 
Xbox Live Gamertag - ManikB141
PSN Gamertag -
Social Club Username - ManikB141
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - 0 GMT
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Skilled with the Heavy Sniper with 630 kills on record, also a skilled pilot. Rank 147.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Almost everyday.
Battalion Choice- 2nd Recon
Past clan experiences? - Several including the Infantrymen & Freelancer Security.
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - Been in several other PMCs including one I've let myself. Designated marksman.
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir
What Intrests you in the Military? - Enjoy firearms, money and conflict. All rolled into one.
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - If I were to be accepted into the 2nd Recon, I'd do my job very well.
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Hopefully in the 2nd Recon, doing a specific role. If not so, the 3rd Air.

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, ManikB141, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

NOTE:

This will be a group interview. If for any reason, you cannot make it to the interview, let me know, and I will reschedule for you.

Interview date:

Monday, June 30

Start: 3:30PM EST

MrRalix
  • MrRalix

Mustache Master

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

Forum's Name - MrRalix
Age (Optional) - 11
Xbox Live Gamertag -
PSN Gamertag - TheBigDWolf (I currently got hacked)
Social Club Username -MrRalix
Do you have a mic? - Yes.
Time Zone - 8+
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I used to be Rank 109 but my account (MrRalix) got hacked. I'm working in process getting to atleast Rank 100 again by grinding, I'm at the currency of Rank 15.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Twice a week
Battalion Choice- Infantry
Past clan experiences? - None.
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - My grandad served as a General back in the days
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir.
What Intrests you in the Military? - Overall the resemblance of my Grandfather, and all the contracts you're assigned for.
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - I want to serve and protect a Crew for atleast once, and I never get to use my skill for another usage like a crew war.
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - I see myself as a Corporal due to my Rank but my skill, it's not yet restored due to the fact that I'm still trying to recover it with Ranking up.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:55 AM

Please forgive us MrRalix for our late responding to your application, it has been a busy week. I shall inform our recruitment officer of your application so he can post your pending order and we can get you through the interview process. Please forgive us for getting back late I will personally add you on Xbox live when I am online and we hope to see you in game soon.

TRINITYx
  • TRINITYx

JSOT Cimic Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:00 AM

Hey guys, we're still recruiting! Post an application now!

ZoTaRoX
  • ZoTaRoX

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

Forum's Name -

[X360] Academi PMC

Age (Optional) -

17 years old

Xbox Live Gamertag -

ZoTaRoX

Social Club Username -

SeVoXx

Do you have a mic? -

I do have a mic for my pc, but not for my Xbox 360

Time Zone -

Central European Time

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -

I have played GTA 5 and GTA Online since release and I know the mechanics of the game very well. My level 56 Account was deleted, so I have to start over again. I´m an exelent Pilot and Driver and I can use all weapons very well.

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -

I registered myself today but I will visit this Forum at least 3-5 times a week

Battalion Choice-

I´m very interested in the 3rd one, cause I love to fly, but the 1st one sounds interesting to.

Past clan experiences? -

I were a member of some crews, but I wasn´t happy with them, but this Crew is the Crew I´m looking for

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -

I do not have any military experience yet, but I can learn very fast and I´m a serious and reliable person

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond 

I will sir

What Intrests you in the Military? -

I´m intersetet in the experience I´m getting and to see how this System is working. I like to play the game in a well coordinated and organized Crew.

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -

I´m respecting all members of the Academy, especially the higher ranked members and I will accomplish every given order without asking. I´m also very reliable and focussed.

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? -

I can see myself becoming a valuable member of the Academi PMC and and I´m focused on becoming a hihg ranked member, but before that I have to learn everything to accomplish my visions.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:40 AM Edited by SingingEwe954, 10 July 2014 - 03:41 AM.

Forum's Name -[/size]

[X360] Academi PMC[/size]

Age (Optional) -[/size]

17 years old[/size]
Xbox Live Gamertag -[/size]

ZoTaRoX[/size]

Social Club Username -[/size]

SeVoXx[/size]
Do you have a mic? -[/size]

I do have a mic for my pc, but not for my Xbox 360[/size]
Time Zone -[/size]

Central European Time[/size]
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -[/size]

I have played GTA 5 and GTA Online since release and I know the mechanics of the game very well. My level 56 Account was deleted, so I have to start over again. I´m an exelent Pilot and Driver and I can use all weapons very well.[/size]
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -[/size]

I registered myself today but I will visit this Forum at least 3-5 times a week[/size]
Battalion Choice-[/size]

I´m very interested in the 3rd one, cause I love to fly, but the 1st one sounds interesting to.[/size]
Past clan experiences? -[/size]

I were a member of some crews, but I wasn´t happy with them, but this Crew is the Crew I´m looking for[/size]
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -[/size]

I do not have any military experience yet, but I can learn very fast and I´m a serious and reliable person[/size]
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond [/size]

I will sir[/size]
What Intrests you in the Military? -[/size]

I´m intersetet in the experience I´m getting and to see how this System is working. I like to play the game in a well coordinated and organized Crew.[/size]
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -[/size]

I´m respecting all members of the Academy, especially the higher ranked members and I will accomplish every given order without asking. I´m also very reliable and focussed.[/size]
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? -[/size]

I can see myself becoming a valuable member of the Academi PMC and and I´m focused on becoming a hihg ranked member, but before that I have to learn everything to accomplish my visions.[/size]

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, ZoTaRoX, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional.

Crazysoviet123
  • Crazysoviet123

the russki assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

I need a new interview date I missed the last one help me out I really tryin to join

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users