• STR8KILL3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

Username: Str8Kill3r
Live GamerTag: OldNmber7
Headset?: Yes
Timezone: MST
Skills: Excellent shooting, Driving, Stamina, and Tactics.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday.
How many gangs have you been in?: 2.
What Jobs whould you like to be considered for?: Infantry or Recon.
Do you agree to the policy?: Yes.
Anything else you want to add?: Real life military infantry experience.

Cward98
  • Cward98

Rat

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Username(GTAF)-cward98
Age (Optional)-15
Xbox Live Gamertag-nflpro98
Do you have a Headset?-yes
Time Zone-pacific
What skills do you have?-piloting sniping leadership
How often do you visit GTAForums?-once every couple days
How Many gangs have you been in-2-3
How can you contribute to the clan -3 years of roleplay experience
Free Aim or Auto Aim-free aim
Social Club Username-nflpro98
What jobs would you like to do Transporters, Recon, Engineer, Infantry. CHOOSE 2-recon pilot but if not pilot then infantry
Do you agree to follow the policy-yes
Anything else you might want to add-nope thanks for taking the time to read my application

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

Username(GTAF)- DiligentEmperor

Age (Optional)-17

Xbox Live Gamertag- DiligentEmperor

Do you have a Headset?- yes

Time Zone- est
What skills do you have?- leadership, communication, tactics

How often do you visit GTAForums?- a lot

How Many gangs have you been in- 1

What jobs would you like to do Pilot, Recon, Engineer, Infantry. CHOOSE 2- recon, infantry

Anything else you might want to add- I am a good leader who loves to work with a group.

aLIlrh0.png

Username(GTAF)-airsoftking2013
age-15
PSN-airsoftking2013
Do you have a Headset-yes
time zone-UTC-5
what skills do you have- I'm an expirienced driver, and have leadership skills.

how often do you visit GTAFORUMS-2-3 times a week.
how many gangs have you been in-3

what jobs would you do:pilot,recon,engineer,infantry:CHOOSE ONE- Recon, Infantry
Do you agree to Follow policy-Yes
anything else you might wan to add- Im expirienced in combat tactics and combat communication signals/codes.

t2nFPOT.png

Username: Str8Kill3r
Live GamerTag: OldNmber7
Headset?: Yes
Timezone: MST
Skills: Excellent shooting, Driving, Stamina, and Tactics.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday.
How many gangs have you been in?: 2.
What Jobs whould you like to be considered for?: Infantry or Recon.
Do you agree to the policy?: Yes.
Anything else you want to add?: Real life military infantry experience.

t2nFPOT.png

Username(GTAF)-cward98
Age (Optional)-15
Xbox Live Gamertag-nflpro98
Do you have a Headset?-yes
Time Zone-pacific
What skills do you have?-piloting sniping leadership
How often do you visit GTAForums?-once every couple days
How Many gangs have you been in-2-3
How can you contribute to the clan -3 years of roleplay experience
Free Aim or Auto Aim-free aim
Social Club Username-nflpro98
What jobs would you like to do Transporters, Recon, Engineer, Infantry. CHOOSE 2-recon pilot but if not pilot then infantry
Anything else you might want to add-nope thanks for taking the time to read my application

t2nFPOT.png

Congratulations to sergeantoliveo1999,STR8KILL3R and Cward98 for becoming 3 new members in Academi PMC. As a new member you will start out as a prospect but as long as you are active than it will be easy for you to rank up. Now that you are members you can now decide when you want to do your basic skills training and your individual skills training and we will set that up for a later date. Also as a member you get the privilege of using the clan avatars and signatures found on the first page also where you will find much useful information about the clan. Good luck in making your way through the ranks of Academi PMC.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

Looks like its time for this to get a bump

SilverInMyBlood
  • SilverInMyBlood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by SilverInMyBlood, 11 February 2014 - 10:32 PM.

Forum's Name[/th]
GTAForums
[/tr]

Age (Optional)

PSN :
- SielentMaSScare-

Do you have a mic?
- Yes -

Time Zone
- UTC -

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank?
- I would consider myself to be an excellent gunmen..GTA RANK: 120 -

How regularly do you visit GTAForums?
- 4-5 Times a Week -

Desired Jobs and why? (Explain and choose 2 jobs)
- Recon And Infantry Because I am An excellent Sniper and Prefer walking My Way around In a Fire Fight rather than A jet or Car(No Offence to anyone)  -

Have you been in any gangs before?
- Yes,1. -

Any entries in your member log?
- No-

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for?
- I do Not have any military experience -

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding
the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir."
- I will Sir -

What Intrests you in the Military?
- I love the Idea Of a PMC and Love The Organized Standards and The Strict Discipline So here I am. -

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC?
- Because I feel I have the skill To Complete My given Tasks and Stay Loyal and Respect My fellow Mates. -

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC?
- I see Myself as an Elite..who Is ready to put In Time to get Up the ranks and Follow and Give orders. -

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:31 PM Edited by SingingEwe954, 10 August 2014 - 08:55 PM.

Edited

TRINITYx
  • TRINITYx

JSOT Cimic Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:43 PM

We're also looking for Alliances also! Contact the Senior Vice President of Foreign Affairs: TRINITYxLEADER

AxFATxBabyx76re
  • AxFATxBabyx76re

Pennsylvania National Guard Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

Word

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

I originally came to mock the originality of the crew name, but I have say I am thoroughly impressed with the organization of the crew as a whole. In light of that, I'd like to offer an alliance between our crews. Though mine may be small, I too seek to expand and organize with a specific structure and CoC.
Let me know.

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:17 AM

I originally came to mock the originality of the crew name, but I have say I am thoroughly impressed with the organization of the crew as a whole. In light of that, I'd like to offer an alliance between our crews. Though mine may be small, I too seek to expand and organize with a specific structure and CoC.
Let me know.

talk to trinity, he posted above you.

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:40 AM

Let me know.

There's no point of contact.  Add that gamertag on Xbox?  Social Club?  This forum?

AxFATxBabyx76re
  • AxFATxBabyx76re

Pennsylvania National Guard Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

Let me know.

There's no point of contact.  Add that gamertag on Xbox?  Social Club?  This forum?

Sorry QP Sizzle rushfox was dropped on the head when he was a baby. Here is that contact name TRINITYx, add him on xbox and you can talk to him more. 

TRINITYx
  • QP Sizzle likes this

rushfox
  • rushfox

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

Let me know.

Sorry QP Sizzle rushfox was dropped on the head when he was a baby. Here is that contact name TRINITYx, add him on xbox and you can talk to him more. 

TRINITYx

Okay you're right, I just figured since Trinity posted right above him, he might have enough common sense and rationale to deduct that he could message Trinity on the forums as he is active. 

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:25 PM Edited by QP Sizzle, 06 May 2014 - 06:26 PM.

Let me know.

TRINITYx

Okay you're right, I just figured since Trinity posted right above him, he might have enough common sense and rationale to deduct that he could message Trinity on the forums as he is active. 

Not sure if you noticed, but if you look right under my username you'll see that I joined yesterday, so forgive me for not knowing all the features of the forum yet.

I'll contact TRINITY by the end of the day.

rushfox
  • rushfox

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

Not sure if you noticed, but if you look right under my username you'll see that I joined yesterday, so forgive me for not knowing all the features of the forum yet.

I'll contact TRINITY by the end of the day.

It has nothing to do with being new to the forums, Ewe commented first, and then TRINITYX commented after him saying to contact him if interested in alliances. He even gives his gamertag. That right there leaves you with two options, either message through the forums or send an xbox message to him.

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:20 AM

Could one of you give him a nudge to check his messages or Xbox requests? The sooner we work things out the sooner I can get things in motion on my end (or droppig whatever plans I have). Sorry if I seem impatient, I'm just active and make time for things I like doing.

rushfox
  • rushfox

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:58 PM

Could one of you give him a nudge to check his messages or Xbox requests? The sooner we work things out the sooner I can get things in motion on my end (or droppig whatever plans I have). Sorry if I seem impatient, I'm just active and make time for things I like doing.

Yeah I'll bring this up in our meeting tonight.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

Remember also check out our official page linked at the top or you can find it in the Public Gang Chat section. Were not only recruiting we are looking for alliances and contracts which are listed above. New alliances will go through a selection process from now on due to many crews wanting to be allies.

rushfox
  • rushfox

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

We also want contracts.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

Academi PMC President (PC)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

Forum's Name - 
[X360] Academi PMC - Recruitment

Age (Optional) -
21 years

Xbox Live Gamertag -
ShadowedDemise

Social Club Username -
ShadowedDemise

Do you have a mic? -
Yes

Time Zone -
Eastern Standard Time

What skills do you have that are of interest?
Also, what is your GTA rank? -
I am an excellent driver/pilot, and deadly with a sniper rifle. GTA rank is currently 72.

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -
I log into the forums at least 3-5 days per week.

Battalion Choice-
I would prefer 2nd Recon, however, I am also interested in 3rd Air as well. 

Past clan experiences? -
I am currently president of my own motorcycle club. It is extremely relaxed compared to Academi PMC.

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - 
I do not have military experience. Though, I am disciplined and quick to learn everything that is involved.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - 
I will Sir.

What Intrests you in the Military? -
Since my brother joined the USMC in early 2007, I've been more than interested in the military. Or, maybe more like it's structure. Personally, what's not to like? There's weeks of basic training, even before admittance. The first few weeks are purposed for discipline. Without discipline, combat training would be for naught. I am interested, purely because of the structure, and lack of immaturity. 

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -
I am a serious individual, a thinker, and a do-er. Starting as a grunt, I know my place. You point, I shoot. I have been a sniper (in other games) for close to 6 years. I like to think of myself as "the last thing you never see". I am a strategic analyst. I do not like going into a battle without first, knowing the layout of my surroundings. I should be accepted on the fact that I am cautious, aware, disciplined, and take orders with conviction. I am dedicated, and will show respect to my superiors and fellow comrades. My superiors will be most pleased with me. 

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? -
I can see myself becoming a valuable asset to Academi PMC. Moreover, I see myself ascending to the highest rank, commanding multiple fireteams and battalions. With the training that will be provided, I have the utmost faith that I will be given the opportunity of a lifetime. Most of all, I can see myself making a career of this. My life for the Academi.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:17 AM

Welcome to Academi PMC Demise. Make sure to stay Active here on the GTA forums in our topic in the Public Gang Chat section along with in game. Your application was one of the best applications I have seen in awhile.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

Welcome to Academi PMC Demise. Make sure to stay Active here on the GTA forums in our topic in the Public Gang Chat section along with in game. Your application was one of the best applications I have seen in awhile.

I'll do my best to be active. If I won't be around for a string of days, I'll let you know. Though, I'm rarely playing anything else, or gone at all. Haha. 

And thanks for noticing the time I put into the application. I just wanted you to see how serious I am about being part of a crew such as yours. Not too many crews like this in-game. Nice change of pace, compared to the crime syndicates that fill the other 97% of San Andreas. 

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:14 AM

Ok just if you are ever going to be gone for awhile just make sure to let any of our officers know.
And I am glad you take this seriously I have taken over a year to make Academi the way it is today and I'm glad to see you taking it serious

MrAssClap
  • MrAssClap

In it to win it - Zac Efron

• Members

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:02 AM

Forum's Name - abrownboy15
Age (Optional) - 18
Xbox Live Gamertag -MrAssClap
PSN Gamertag -
Social Club Username - abrownboy15
Do you have a mic? - yes
Time Zone - central usa
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Driving at an exceptional level 70.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - every day
Battalion Choice- Any
[1st Infantry][2nd Recon][3rd Air]
Past clan experiences? - Lots of roleplay and gangs
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - no
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - i will sir
What Intrests you in the Military? - everything
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - Great asset and leader.
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Being a badass

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

Forum's Name - abrownboy15
Age (Optional) - 18
Xbox Live Gamertag -MrAssClap
PSN Gamertag -
Social Club Username - abrownboy15
Do you have a mic? - yes
Time Zone - central usa
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - Driving at an exceptional level 70.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - every day
Battalion Choice- Any
Past clan experiences? - Lots of roleplay and gangs
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - no
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - i will sir
What Intrests you in the Military? - everything
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - Great asset and leader.
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Being a badass

t2nFPOT.png

Congratulations to MrAssClapp for becoming a new members in Academi PMC. As a new member you will start out as a Private. Now that you are in our clan you will be eligible to partake in our inch you will be informed next time we are going to have one. Once you go through your Basic Training then you will be placed into a squad where you can do your Individual Skills Training along with Advanced and Weekly Squad Trainings. There are other perks to being in Academi now you can now use any Academi PMC signature and avatars located on the first page, or you could also go over to the GFX Request and Tutorials page and request one. It is highly suggested that you keep up here on our GTA Forums page because all clan activities and trainings are usually advertised here. So welcome to Academi PMC and good luck making it through our ranks.

XxMavrickxX76
  • XxMavrickxX76

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:03 AM

APPLICATION FORM

Age - 15

Xbox Live Gamertag -XxMavrickxX76

PSN Gamertag - sharpshooter12-_

Social Club Username - XxmaverickxX76

Do you have a mic? - yes

Time Zone - Eastern Time Zone 

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 35 ; Leader of a group and do my best to help everyone and anyone in need; i can shoot ; i can drive; im mediocre at flying planes 

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Everyday 

Battalion Choice- 1st Infantry 

Past clan experiences? - USSV, RDR Kings, CSA, MGGC

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - i am in JROTC i have strong military qualities but not actual experiences 

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir 

What Intrests you in the Military? - Becoming someone who wants to get others motivated and I like how they have strict discipline to teach others. 

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - I think that i would have good ideas and battle strategies along with getting others to join in the military clan for us to have more serious players. I can also shoot really good with no aim assist needed and i can call out enemy's locations  for other players to eliminate. 

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - 1st Battalion Leader and hopefully i can lead with pride under the Academi PMC 

Adozz14
  • Adozz14

GT : Adozz1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

Here is my application. by the way I hope that me being in a different time zone won't stop me from joining and being an active member, I will play on the weekends and if needs be I will stay up late as possible in the week.

Forum's Name -

Adozz14

Age (Optional) -

Xbox Live Gamertag -

Adozz1

Social Club Username -

Adozz14

Do you have a mic? -

Yes I do

Time Zone -

GMT (UK time)

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -

My GTA V rank is 73. I think that in GTA my best skill would be driving; which is also something I enjoy doing. I also win most of the gunfights I get engaged in (if i'm using the right weapon).

I visit the GTAForum a few times a week although being involved in an active crew such as Academi would probably motivate me to log on more regularly.

Battalion Choice-

1st Infantry

Past clan experiences? -

I have been in 3 other clans. One being a clan set up by my friend which wasn't very active, another being the English Mafia which was slightly more organised and had a good sense of community and the last clan was a clan based on generally just meeting up for car cruises or off-road exploring.

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -

No do not have any military experience although I am prepared to take orders from my commanders.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? -

I will sir.

What Interests you in the Military? -

I think the thing that I like most about the armed forces is the idea of teamwork and working together to overcome enemies.

I think that I should be accepted into Academi PMC because I work well with others, I will always make sure that my comrades and fellow soldiers are safe and do whatever it takes to protect my superiors. Another reason is that I am disciplined, I will listen and take advice from other soldiers without bitterness or arguing. I think that I would be a great addition to the team and would help protect and serve the Academi's clients and commanding officers and put their lives before my own.

My ideal role would be a member of the Security team. I think that I would do well as either a driver or just a bodyguard, I think that this the role I would do my best in.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:01 AM Edited by ShadowedDemise, 31 May 2014 - 12:00 AM.

APPLICATION FORM

Age - 15

Xbox Live Gamertag -XxMavrickxX76

PSN Gamertag - sharpshooter12-_

Social Club Username - XxmaverickxX76

Do you have a mic? - yes

Time Zone - Eastern Time Zone 

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - 35 ; Leader of a group and do my best to help everyone and anyone in need; i can shoot ; i can drive; im mediocre at flying planes 

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Everyday 

Battalion Choice- 1st Infantry 

Past clan experiences? - USSV, RDR Kings, CSA, MGGC

Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - i am in JROTC i have strong military qualities but not actual experiences 

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir 

What Intrests you in the Military? - Becoming someone who wants to get others motivated and I like how they have strict discipline to teach others. 

Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? - I think that i would have good ideas and battle strategies along with getting others to join in the military clan for us to have more serious players. I can also shoot really good with no aim assist needed and i can call out enemy's locations  for other players to eliminate. 

Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - 1st Battalion Leader and hopefully i can lead with pride under the Academi PMC 

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, XxMavrickxX76, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step to the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

After the interview, if you are accepted, you will be subject to undergo a 2-week trial/probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

If you have chosen 2nd Recon, or 3rd Air Battalions, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader.

NOTE: I am out of town until Monday, June 2. Interviews will be held when I get back. Please plan accordingly.

Here is my application. by the way I hope that me being in a different time zone won't stop me from joining and being an active member, I will play on the weekends and if needs be I will stay up late as possible in the week.

Forum's Name -

Adozz14

Age (Optional) -

Xbox Live Gamertag -

Adozz1

Social Club Username -

Adozz14

Do you have a mic? -

Yes I do

Time Zone -

GMT (UK time)

What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -

My GTA V rank is 73. I think that in GTA my best skill would be driving; which is also something I enjoy doing. I also win most of the gunfights I get engaged in (if i'm using the right weapon).

I visit the GTAForum a few times a week although being involved in an active crew such as Academi would probably motivate me to log on more regularly.

Battalion Choice-

1st Infantry

Past clan experiences? -

I have been in 3 other clans. One being a clan set up by my friend which wasn't very active, another being the English Mafia which was slightly more organised and had a good sense of community and the last clan was a clan based on generally just meeting up for car cruises or off-road exploring.

No do not have any military experience although I am prepared to take orders from my commanders.

Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? -

I will sir.

What Interests you in the Military? -

I think the thing that I like most about the armed forces is the idea of teamwork and working together to overcome enemies.

I think that I should be accepted into Academi PMC because I work well with others, I will always make sure that my comrades and fellow soldiers are safe and do whatever it takes to protect my superiors. Another reason is that I am disciplined, I will listen and take advice from other soldiers without bitterness or arguing. I think that I would be a great addition to the team and would help protect and serve the Academi's clients and commanding officers and put their lives before my own.

My ideal role would be a member of the Security team. I think that I would do well as either a driver or just a bodyguard, I think that this the role I would do my best in.

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, Adozz14, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step to the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional. 

After the interview, if you are accepted, you will be subject to undergo a 2-week trial/probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

If you have chosen 2nd Recon, or 3rd Air Battalions, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader.

NOTE: I am out of town until Monday, June 2. Interviews will be held when I get back. Please plan accordingly.

Hunterbear034
  • Hunterbear034

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:13 AM

Forum's Name -Hunterbear034
Age (Optional) -19
Xbox Live Gamertag -HunterBear034
PSN Gamertag -N/A
Social Club Username -hunterbear34
Do you have a mic? -yes
Time Zone -EST(eastern standard time) 
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? -fighting,scouting,sniping,support gunning/Rank 59  
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? -once a day for about an hour 
Battalion Choice-2nd Recon primarily but I'll go into 1st Infantry if needed. 
Past clan experiences? -GTA:two, one I started with a friend but its going no where,another I started just to have it.
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? -Not yet I was going into DEPs for the Marine Corps but dew to family problems I respectfully declined till a time where I can complete my paper work. 
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." -I will sir
What Intrests you in the Military? -as I stated before I am planning on joining the Marines  
Why should you be accepted into Academi PMC? -I should be accepted because I am a dependable Grunt who doesn't mind taking orders.  
Where do you see yourself in Academi PMC? - Making my way in the ranks, and for filling contracts. 

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:16 AM Edited by SingingEwe954, 31 May 2014 - 04:19 AM.

I added all 3 of you guys, even though you won't be able to do your interviews until Monday we hope to still play with you before they happen. Both of your applications are very well set up and look very good.
Hope to see you guys in the game during the weekend and remember posting on our forum page in the Public Gang Chat section will make your chances of getting accepted more likely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users