» «
Photo

Ideas That could be a breakthrough in the MT. Chilliad Mystery

30 replies to this topic
Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by Xatoku, 11 November 2013 - 09:36 PM.

I Have been thinking quite often about the Mount Chilliad Mystery... I have Many Ideas....

~ Each glyph on mount chiliad represents another glyph located somewhere else on the map, these glyphs lead to another easter egg,

~ The Cracked egg could have something to do with the files in common.rpf titled Wilma and Fred as the egg is way too big for a bird and only dinosaur eggs are that large and in the flintstones movie their dinosaur dino hatches from an egg won at the carnival and the movie uses actors rather than cartoons which would be easier for R* to make a model of... (If you have heard of the flintstones you will understand why i'm getting this from the fred and Wilma files)

~ The Glyph that is apparently a mountain (with the eye above it) surely is a reference to when mike gets beamed up in the ship near those monkeys which if I remember correctly has a glyph where all the monkeys are.

~ I think that the ufo in the diagram is another flintstones reference because it kinda looks like the ufo that the alien on the flintstones only fred and barney can see's spaceship.

(Also Going To Post This in he Chilliad Mysery topic)

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

THERE IS NO MT. CHILIAD MYSTERY, AND CERTAINLY NOT A JETPACK.

THE GAME FILES HAVE BEEN CRACKED, NO TRACES OF A JETPACK WERE FOUND.

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Xatoku, 11 November 2013 - 09:49 PM.

I don't really give a f*ck about a Jetpack all I want is to explore MT. Chilliad's caves if their ain't no caves and this is just a waste of time R* can shove GTA V up their assholes. If theirs no purpose why do you think a certain employee told me otherwise on psn? I asked him why it was delayed he said "All I can say is its A MASSIVE PUZZLE. I can't say anything else about it tho"

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

2 months have passed since GTA V was released. There is no secret puzzle. There are no caves. There is nothing whatsoever to discover or unlock.

Betox190
  • Betox190

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Go over it... You should remember San Andreas' Bigfoot... That's what's happening here. This is a game where everything is controlled so there are no "mysteries"! Everything it has is planned!

NickSimo
  • NickSimo

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Lol, did someone claim to be a Rockstar employee in game on PSN ? You are gullible man.

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Yea I happened to run into a Rockstar employee too on Xbox!!!  Wow, what a cool guy!  He told me that there was a Water Dinosaur out in the ocean somewhere, so I went on a expedition that took 6 hours!  Sadly didn't find anything, but I won't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• vahnx likes this

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Yea I happened to run into a Rockstar employee too on Xbox!!!  Wow, what a cool guy!  He told me that there was a Water Dinosaur out in the ocean somewhere, so I went on a expedition that took 6 hours!  Sadly didn't find anything, but I won't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep trying

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

I really don't understand why people come to these threads to say that there is no Jetpack or the Mystery is a lie.

Why do you care?¿

Let people waste their time if they want to, how the hell does this effect your day?

• CanOdope likes this

Dan001
  • Dan001

Hello

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

You couldn't possibly know that.

And who is to say that the jetpack is named "jet pack" within the game files??

And you think every bit of code has been combed through??

Get real, man.

2 months have passed since GTA V was released. There is no secret puzzle. There are no caves. There is nothing whatsoever to discover or unlock.

Again, you can't 100% sure.

You guys talk like you have some super-secret inside information or something.

Get real.

Go over it... You should remember San Andreas' Bigfoot... That's what's happening here. This is a game where everything is controlled so there are no "mysteries"! Everything it has is planned!

Well, I believe you... seeing as you are a Rockstar developer and all.

That's why you know this information.

• CanOdope likes this

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

You know what, Shadow of the Colossus was released 8 years ago and there are still some little easter eggs to be found.

Also, I remember reading somewhere about a Batman: Arkham City secret room that nobody had discovered, so the developers had to announce its existance 6 months after the release of the game.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

wla8up.jpg

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

wla8up.jpg

LOL u have it the wrong way... The Fort Zancudo is the one at the top as theirs one in the city

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

wla8up.jpg

LOL u have it the wrong way... The Fort Zancudo is the one at the top as theirs one in the city
It's not mine, found it and thought the jet pack hunters might find it useful.

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

I think he was talking about the bones in the ocean

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

You know what, Shadow of the Colossus was released 8 years ago and there are still some little easter eggs to be found.

Also, I remember reading somewhere about a Batman: Arkham City secret room that nobody had discovered, so the developers had to announce its existance 6 months after the release of the game.

I would say that is a valid argument, IF those games had the same amount of players as GTA V combined. Shadow of the Colossus was SEVERELY overshadowed by the one and only God Of War. There is nothing to find in that game either....

Bigboss83
  • Bigboss83

Just a guy tryin to help.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

To anyone saying that there is nothing in the game to find because it's been two months, I show you this and rest my case.

http://www.cracked.c...rs-to-find.html

• CanOdope likes this

mike-commander
  • mike-commander

LSSM- Commissioner

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Lol all these people saying there is no jetpack or caves because its not in the game files xD

Shut up seriously. Rockstar didn't put the puzzle there for nothing.

Bizdaddy
  • Bizdaddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

To anyone saying that there is nothing in the game to find because it's been two months, I show you this and rest my case.

http://www.cracked.c...rs-to-find.html

The funny thing is I found the Zelda Easter Egg not long after the game came out but I had no idea what a f*cking easter egg was back then

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

wla8up.jpg

It's not mine, found it and thought the jet pack hunters might find it useful.

I really wish people would stop overlaying the mural on the map.

CaptainBlack69
  • CaptainBlack69

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Guys I found the jetpack you have to go to fort zancundo and there's a watch toweryou have to bring all 3 characters and kill yourself with a grenade on top the tower

You will then spawn in a dark futuristic room. YOU MUST GO IN STEALTH MODE one you spawn or the army will no your up (the army base sent your body to do testing since you were dead. They were trying to bring you back to life.)

Anyway you have to STEALTHILY sneak out the room and head left down a small well lit hallway. You must hide behind a wall next to a passageway or the guards that are scripted to walk by will hear you (they will talk about the jetpack location)

Anyway walk pass the passage way and there will be a stairway leading deeper in the basement. At the bottom there will be a vault type door. You will hear guards walking downstairs and you must hold them hostage before they sound an alarm

You then tell them to open the vault leading to a bank-type safe but kinda big.

You then get the option to kill or use the guards to access the safe (choose USE then kill them after) there will be a blue/black jetpack.

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

That are something in the damn mountain. Why make the Mount Chiliad so freakin' big and why make a freakin' tunnel who go through the mountain with no traffic whatsoever? The tunnel has two doors who opens by electronic devices of which one door (T01) is towards the mountain and the other door (T02) is towards the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness...

• Eddie_INTV likes this

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

How about you fly underneath the map by chilliad and see? There's multiple tutorials on how to it.

I personally think there is no mystery, and if there was one it would be added later via undercover of an update(s).

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

Eh, I was hoping the R* would have put another secret door like IV's Statue of Happiness. Kinda disappointed that there isn't anything that would reward exploration.

jsdavison20
  • jsdavison20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

I like to think they is something at ythe end of all of this, but why does everybody assume it's a jetpack just because of that jetpack like picture mt chill! If they is something I don't think it is a jetpack you get.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

its all pointing to the biggest easteregg in the game.

the ufo on mt chilliad.

anything else would be discovered now especially something big.

any flyable ufo or jetpack would be the grand price in the game.

I mean: every noob should not have any trouble unlocking or finding it.

just like the chilliad ufo.

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

I think there is something inside the Mountain or at the camp. But i dont have 100% so i cant do research.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by McGyver55, 23 November 2013 - 06:52 PM.

A while back I went and combined all of the hottest trending ideas into one cohesive, easy to use guide to find the Easter Egg/Jet pack/Flyable UFO....

As you can see, by blending all the ideas that people have randomly posted, I have managed to capture the essence of the hunt in one graphic overlay map.

Due to the unique nature of this map it best that it only be used by a consenting adult of legal drinking age. To activate its alignment feature please  partake of one 750 ml bottle or Tequila or Jack Daniels.

You may substitute Stolichnaya Vodka or Bacardi Rum... but results may vary.  Consuming Thunderbird, Night Train Express and or Large quantities of Colt 45 or King Cobra while experiencing this map may lead to adverse health effects such as death or exploding liver syndrome.

Please explore responsibly.

muvknr.jpg

• CanOdope and zaibon like this

zaibon
  • zaibon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Man, you are a genius. Delightfull joke

xrCore
  • xrCore

'MURICA

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

McGyver55 solved it. Game over. This thread can be locked now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users