» «

The "N" word

152 replies to this topic
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by ryuclan, 08 December 2013 - 12:01 AM.

This topic has been created time and time again and I still feel exactly the same way about the issue. Let me reiterate.

I do not find the words themselves derogatory. I have no issue with anyone saying the word around me or referring to me as such...IF the intent is in the right place. Any word with ill intent behind will piss you off. The word nigga and ni**er won't get a rise out of me but the way you say it, the inflection, your body language, context...this all matters. Words don't mean sh*t, and as long as you're coming at me correct and you know me well enough to refer to me as something that is not my name then call me whatever the f*ck you want. I might find it annoying if my white friend says nigga more than I do (which my friend does) but I'm not going to bitch about it.

Funny story. My buddy was at a bar and he was talking to some girl who started to get irate with him. For some reason he says to this woman "I'm not your ni**er." And she punches him right in the face. Why he would say that to her is beyond me seeing how she was white (LMFAO) but why did she hit him? Not because he called her the "N-word" but because he came at her wrong, the intent was to berate her, they were already arguing and she saw this as him being an asshole.

Anything a person says can be taken the wrong way. I don't think there is a word that absolutely nobody should be allowed to say. Words should not have that much power over us.

Side note: I like Tyler and Immortal Technique lmao

• Mister Pink likes this

• GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

Well guys, Immortal Technique has spoken! Guess that's this issue done with.

Don't hate, bro

• MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

C'mon guys, stop hating on your fellow brethren. This is just a touchy subject and people have very strong opinions about it. Don't get upset with other people over a discussion!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users