Photo

The "N" word

152 replies to this topic
ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Disclaimer: No racism nor offense intended.

The word "Nigga". (Note, "a" not "er").

"Nigga" is a word derived from the word "ni**er", originally a racial slur from back in the slavery days. And still used as a racial slur today, however the word "Nigga" is now becoming a common term in todays society, used by all colors. Brought to light in the late 80's and early 90's via "Gangsta Rap", it was used a noun used to describe both good and bad people. IE;

You stupid f*cking white boy, STFU the word ni**er derives from the African Nubian word Naga which meant people, which is basically the ancient version of nigga it eventually got lost in translation like most other words do and became a racial slur during slavery. Why do you think in Spain the closest European country to Africa, black = negro and in the two other closest European countries, France & Italy it's nero and negre the word didn't just come out of someones ass one day you stupid f*ck boy, and if you called me a ni**er I'd stomp all over your f*cking head like it was part of a tap dance competion.

A lot of people, imo, who come off as non racist are deeply inside one themselves. It's the whole politically correct, the we are all equal social pressure that make us think that a black as coal man is the same as an irish who never saw the sun light.

I am not racist at all, but how many of you white folks would marry a black women or man, and not the african american type, the real afrikans, black as the night.

Where the f*ck do you white people get this idea that there's a difference between African-Americans and Africans ? It makes me sick to think that in your dirty ass white head I'm only light brown because I have some of your races nasty ass DNA in me hahaha get the f*ck outta here with that bullsh*t, the amount of times white people have asked me if I'm mixed race disgusts me, we look exactly the same as West Africans, your race aint got sh*t to do with how I look boy, and I'm glad you don't encourage interracial mixing between the black & white race, neither do I.

user temp banned for this post - Otter

• Grand Theft Savage likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by theadmiral, 12 November 2013 - 11:34 PM.

. Why do you think in Spain the closest European country to Africa, black = negro and in the two other closest European countries, France & Italy it's nero and negre

Actually in France it is "Noir"   , Italy is Nero. But, apples and oranges. I'm not sure where it is negre?

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

A lot of people, imo, who come off as non racist are deeply inside one themselves. It's the whole politically correct, the we are all equal social pressure that make us think that a black as coal man is the same as an irish who never saw the sun light.

I am not racist at all, but how many of you white folks would marry a black women or man, and not the african american type, the real afrikans, black as the night.

Where the f*ck do you white people get this idea that there's a difference between African-Americans and Africans ? It makes me sick to think that in your dirty ass white head I'm only light brown because I have some of your races nasty ass DNA in me hahaha get the f*ck outta here with that bullsh*t, the amount of times white people have asked me if I'm mixed race disgusts me, we look exactly the same as West Africans, your race aint got sh*t to do with how I look boy, and I'm glad you don't encourage interracial mixing between the black & white race, neither do I.

*Sees Ali and Tyson in signature and feels the need to apologies*

Seriously didn't mean to offend anyone, and I am not a f*cking racist period. I might even have some african dna in me so what?

There are no superior people, there are only those who feel inferior.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

. Why do you think in Spain the closest European country to Africa, black = negro and in the two other closest European countries, France & Italy it's nero and negre

Actually in France it is "Noir"   , Italy is Nero. But, apples and oranges. I'm not sure where it is negre?

BROSKI, I dont f*cking care if it's nigtastic, nigerific, nagaroso, nigerish, nigabambooski if anyone calls me anything close to ni**er its on, there's plenty of words for y'all to call eachother including nigga behind closed doors but if you say that sh*t in front of any real black dude whos not a bitch including me then its on I swear to god, I dont give a f*ck.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by Raavi, 13 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

African Americans, especially the lighter skinned ones are highly likely to have European ancestry, some even have Native American ancestry and they are for all intents and purposes American nationals. Were as Africans are people born in the continent of Africa. Which inherently don't have a connection to North America.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

BROSKI, I dont f*cking care if it's nigtastic, nigerific, nagaroso, nigerish, nigabambooski if anyone calls me anything close to ni**er its on, there's plenty of words for y'all to call eachother including nigga behind closed doors but if you say that sh*t in front of any real black dude whos not a bitch including me then its on I swear to god, I dont give a f*ck.

I'm not arguing with you and i'm actually more or less on your side of this argument if you read my earlier posts. I was just correcting something that you stated as a fact, that was entirely incorrect.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Can we PLEASE stop making this thread? If anything couldn't you debate out this in the debates section of the forums, or rant about this in the Grumpy Old forumers topic?

heyfunboy
  • heyfunboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

A word is a word. Be it if it ends in "a" or "er" or "ag" or "tard" it is still a word.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:26 AM Edited by F4L?, 13 November 2013 - 06:31 AM.

I strongly dislike the use of the word in most circumstances.  I don't hear other ethnic groups popularizing derogatory terms to identify themselves, to the extent that the 'N' word is, within their cultures and I don't think this word should be any different.

So you're saying that black people shouldn't use the word? That doesn't make any sense, besides, nigga isn't derogatory anyway, it probably began as satirical as someone mentioned and then became popular amongst the black continuity as a term of endearment.
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying and it does make sense.  I come from an inter-racial family make-up and I'm well acquainted with the different opinions of the N word amongst the black population and that is the opinion that I take...and?
And I'm asking you about your logic, You haven't given a reason as to why you don't like it, and as far as I can think, there isn't any.

You say you come from an interracial family, does that mean you are African or African American? If you are not then you can't really complain about the use of the word by black people to other black people as a friendly gesture, You're using the black family argument which is the same as the black friend argument , I do not see how you feel as though you can dictate what two black people say to each other as an endearing term.

That's like telling me I can't call my friend a mother f*cker in a friendly manner with his consent.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

how do you feel about this 0:47 

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

I strongly dislike the use of the word in most circumstances.  I don't hear other ethnic groups popularizing derogatory terms to identify themselves, to the extent that the 'N' word is, within their cultures and I don't think this word should be any different.

So you're saying that black people shouldn't use the word? That doesn't make any sense, besides, nigga isn't derogatory anyway, it probably began as satirical as someone mentioned and then became popular amongst the black continuity as a term of endearment.
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying and it does make sense.  I come from an inter-racial family make-up and I'm well acquainted with the different opinions of the N word amongst the black population and that is the opinion that I take...and?
And I'm asking you about your logic, You haven't given a reason as to why you don't like it, and as far as I can think, there isn't any.

You say you come from an interracial family, does that mean you are African or African American? If you are not then you can't really complain about the use of the word by black people to other black people as a friendly gesture, You're using the black family argument which is the same as the black friend argument , I do not see how you feel as though you can dictate what two black people say to each other as an endearing term.

That's like telling me I can't call my friend a mother f*cker in a friendly manner with his consent.

It's not my fault you can't comprehend my first post which states my logic quite concisely.  'I'm using the black family argument which is the same as the black friend argument' ?...this statement is nonsensical.  What are you rambling on about?  People don't have to be Black American to have an opinion on this issue!  And my ethnic make up is none of your damn business...but since you want to be up inside my DNA re-read the posts.  Obviously when I said 'inter-racial' and then speak about knowing opinions of black Americans...if you were clever that would obviously mean I'm talking about a mix which includes black...duh!  You're the one contradicting yourself, saying that unless someone is black they cannot comment on the use of the word but then says that doing so on behalf of shared opinions with family members is using the 'black family argument' so once again...and?

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

African Americans, especially the lighter skinned ones are highly likely to have European ancestry, some even have Native American ancestry and they are for all intents and purposes American nationals. Were as Africans are people born in the continent of Africa. Which inherently don't have a connection to North America.

Ravi you are correct but...I think (and I say 'think' heavily as I don't want to speak for others only try and understand them) the point ColdHearted was trying to make is that separating Black Americans from the rest of the diaspora is often done with a hint of racism (just look a Zotak's initial posts above).  A black American who has some Irish, English, Dutch etc. DNA in them from slavery or inter-racial marriages/relationships isn't going to stop them from being called the N word by a racist when they still are visibly black and identify themselves as such; that is one of the shared affinities between them, both can experience the same type of racism.  As far as the 'light skin/dark skin' thing goes in terms of European ancestry this is something also sometimes completely random...some recessive genes are very powerful.  I have aunts that came out into this world very fair and have had to inform people their whole lives that they were not white (not completely) and I also have a nephew who looks every bit the typical young 'black' individual in the sense that he is dark skin and has Afro textured hair but his grandmother is Polish American, while he has cousins who have no immediate European relatives (parents or grandparents) but are a lot fairer than him.  This is one of the reasons why statements like 'blacks all look the same' etc are so racist and not true.  Cold Hearted had a lot of good points in his post but unfortunately due to anger it seemed like a long racist rant.  But I'm sympathetic as people on the net and this forum in particular seem to like to rile people up for no reason and I often type responses to people in anger too sadly. 

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

It's not my fault you can't comprehend my first post which states my logic quite concisely.  'I'm using the black family argument which is the same as the black friend argument' ?...this statement is nonsensical.  What are you rambling on about?  People don't have to be Black American to have an opinion on this issue!  And my ethnic make up is none of your damn business...but since you want to be up inside my DNA re-read the posts.  Obviously when I said 'inter-racial' and then speak about knowing opinions of black Americans...if you were clever that would obviously mean I'm talking about a mix which includes black...duh!  You're the one contradicting yourself, saying that unless someone is black they cannot comment on the use of the word but then says that doing so on behalf of shared opinions with family members is using the 'black family argument' so once again...and?

So according to your "Concise logic" because other ethnicities do not have a catch all term for referring to each other in an endearing way, blacks should not be allowed to do this? Yeah, very concise...and logical.

"Using the black family argument" By that I mean that you are actually not black, not wanting to mention your race on the forum gives that much away, therefore you can't really step in and say that "Oh, black people shouldn't say nigga" and instead you are mentioning that your family is black to try and justify your statement. That is exactly the same as me saying that I have black friends, therefore my opinion on the subject is correct.
Also it's not exactly glaringly obvious you are black, because by interracial family You could simply be saying you are Indian, but your father in law is African-American, you didn't state anything about biological family.
I do not see how that is a contradiction, If you are black you may freely criticize use of the word amongst blacks, but having black family members doesn't make you black and automatically give you the opinion of a black person on the use of the word...duh.

I think, rather ironically actually, that you misunderstood my post rather than the other way around. I am saying that it is quite absurd that you don't want Black People using the term 'nigga' towards each other as a term of endearment, I could understand if you PERSONALLY didn't want to be called that by anyone, but I don't understand why you feel the need to dictate what other people should call each other in a friendly manner in a private setting that doesn't upset anybody.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

Well actually I think FirstLadyofGTA wasn't trying to dictate how black people should refer to each other, but was saying that she finds the whole use of the word by anyone distasteful. As do I and I too am from an interacial family in which I am white but I have black cousins. Frankly I find your dismissal of white opinions on the matter a childish trivialisation, having black family or black friends is entirely irrelevant and does not permit or prevent anyone from holding an opinion on the use of the word. It is not a justification, nor was it being used as one until you decided that that was in someway a filter through which to read anyones comments.

Expressing an aversion to a word does not mean that you are trying to impose your beliefs on others, in fact it simply means that in our opinion it is a shame that others use it. I personally believe that no one should use that word and it should be left as an ugly relic of the past but that is not to say I would try and actively prevent the black community from using it and clearly it doesn't offend many people.

What it, and many other things, do though, in my opinion, is provide an enduring and prohibitive reminder of cruelty, inequality and oppression that will continue to divide long into the future.  

• Finn 7 five 11 and FirstLadyofGTA like this

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

Well actually I think FirstLadyofGTA wasn't trying to dictate how black people should refer to each other, but was saying that she finds the whole use of the word by anyone distasteful. As do I and I too am from an interacial family in which I am white but I have black cousins. Frankly I find your dismissal of white opinions on the matter a childish trivialisation, having black family or black friends is entirely irrelevant and does not permit or prevent anyone from holding an opinion on the use of the word. It is not a justification, nor was it being used as one until you decided that that was in someway a filter through which to read anyones comments.

Expressing an aversion to a word does not mean that you are trying to impose your beliefs on others, in fact it simply means that in our opinion it is a shame that others use it. I personally believe that no one should use that word and it should be left as an ugly relic of the past but that is not to say I would try and actively prevent the black community from using it and clearly it doesn't offend many people.

What it, and many other things, do though, in my opinion, is provide an enduring and prohibitive reminder of cruelty, inequality and oppression that will continue to divide long into the future.  

OMG I AM IN LOVE! Thank you, an intelligent post from someone who get's it.  I get so sick and tired of people on this forum who have the comprehension skills of a 10 year old telling other people how stupid their opinions are.  I also found it funny how he choose to attack my post which essentially was no different  to a few others who expressed a similar way of thinking but in different words.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by FirstLadyofGTA, 13 November 2013 - 04:04 PM.

So according to your "Concise logic" because other ethnicities do not have a catch all term for referring to each other in an endearing way, blacks should not be allowed to do this? Yeah, very concise...and logical.

"Using the black family argument" By that I mean that you are actually not black, not wanting to mention your race on the forum gives that much away, therefore you can't really step in and say that "Oh, black people shouldn't say nigga" and instead you are mentioning that your family is black to try and justify your statement. That is exactly the same as me saying that I have black friends, therefore my opinion on the subject is correct.
Also it's not exactly glaringly obvious you are black, because by interracial family You could simply be saying you are Indian, but your father in law is African-American, you didn't state anything about biological family.
I do not see how that is a contradiction, If you are black you may freely criticize use of the word amongst blacks, but having black family members doesn't make you black and automatically give you the opinion of a black person on the use of the word...duh.

I think, rather ironically actually, that you misunderstood my post rather than the other way around. I am saying that it is quite absurd that you don't want Black People using the term 'nigga' towards each other as a term of endearment, I could understand if you PERSONALLY didn't want to be called that by anyone, but I don't understand why you feel the need to dictate what other people should call each other in a friendly manner in a private setting that doesn't upset anybody.

Yes it was nimrod....a concise point that you wished to attack because it doesn't match your opinion.  I'm pretty sure being that I have black DNA running through my veins due to black ancestors in my family tree that could qualify me to be verbally abused PERSONALLY in a racist way...dumba**.  Secondly I can step in and give my opinion about whatever I want whenever I want.  Your logic is ridiculous.  According to you a white person has no say on the use of the N word; nonsense.  I'll give you a baby example.  Well what if said white person was called the N word by some close friends they had but wasn't comfortable with it because he was raised a certain way and found the word uncomfortable and offensive even though he knew it was being used as a term of endearment, it's just something that he would rather not hear at all and if someone asked him what he thought of the use of the word between blacks and amongst non blacks he would not be able to give his opinion because he is white? BS.  Why would I make the point that I am of an inter racial make up in a thread about using the N word if I was some other combination...yes because if I were white and Chinese for example (which I'm not) that would make so much sense to point that out...the point would be pointless.  There is nothing absurd about me not wanting the word to be used ignoramus, especially within my family and amongst my relatives...

And where was I dictating what others should say...I simply stated my opinion about how I hate the word...period and don't agree on its use in most circumstances, so yes you fail at the comprehension test, now go away.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

My girlfriend is white and she said "nigga" around me twice, excluding the one time she asked me what is my very own definition of the word. I ain't buggin' over that sh*t.

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

"ColdHearted", I think the racist here is you. What if I was a minority in a black community?

I can see your tears of joy if I was your new neighbor. :colgate:

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

My girlfriend is white and she said "nigga" around me twice, excluding the one time she asked me what is my very own definition of the word. I ain't buggin' over that sh*t.

Coming from the guy who hates every race, I'm surprised you have a white girlfriend.

F*ck this nation. Going home the first chance I get. I'm done with every other race. Strictly Jamaicans in my circle now, f*ck everybody

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Why isn't Nutella a bad word?

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Coming from the guy who hates every race, I'm surprised you have a white girlfriend.

F*ck this nation. Going home the first chance I get. I'm done with every other race. Strictly Jamaicans in my circle now, f*ck everybody

I don't hate anyone bro. I suppose I could have said those things differently. Recently I have been feeling that Jamaicans should stick together, that's all. All of the extra sh*t I wrote was forum-hype.

And race doesn't matter when it comes to relationships. For me, at least.

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

Nigga, i say the word "nigga" everyday. Never as an insult but such man, homie or dawg.
I'm not an african american. I'm an dark skinned arabian.
Its normal nigga. When my dutch friends deny thay they are niggas, i simply call them White Niggas. no racisim intended.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

If you're white and you call a black man a ni**er, then you're a dead white man.

If you're white and you call a black man a Nigga, then you're a hospitalized white man.

Mr. Hat says not to use either one.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

If you're white and you call a black man a ni**er, then you're a dead white man.

If you're white and you call a black man a Nigga, then you're a hospitalized white man.

And if you're white and you call a black man Mr President, then you're a bankrupt, homeless white man.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by F4L?, 13 November 2013 - 11:42 PM.

Yes it was nimrod....a concise point that you wished to attack because it doesn't match your opinion.  I'm pretty sure being that I have black DNA running through my veins due to black ancestors in my family tree that could qualify me to be verbally abused PERSONALLY in a racist way...dumba**.  Secondly I can step in and give my opinion about whatever I want whenever I want.  Your logic is ridiculous.  According to you a white person has no say on the use of the N word; nonsense.  I'll give you a baby example.  Well what if said white person was called the N word by some close friends they had but wasn't comfortable with it because he was raised a certain way and found the word uncomfortable and offensive even though he knew it was being used as a term of endearment, it's just something that he would rather not hear at all and if someone asked him what he thought of the use of the word between blacks and amongst non blacks he would not be able to give his opinion because he is white? BS.  Why would I make the point that I am of an inter racial make up in a thread about using the N word if I was some other combination...yes because if I were white and Chinese for example (which I'm not) that would make so much sense to point that out...the point would be pointless.  There is nothing absurd about me not wanting the word to be used ignoramus, especially within my family and amongst my relatives...

And where was I dictating what others should say...I simply stated my opinion about how I hate the word...period and don't agree on its use in most circumstances, so yes you fail at the comprehension test, now go away.

I actually agree with you after you, and moreso with Max explained it more clearly because he can actually have his opinion challenged without turning into a whiney cry-baby who felt the need to throw insults around at someone else simply because they questioned what you said, you clearly have a complex of sorts about having to be right all the time and you can't even accept that sometimes other people have different opinions and are going to challenge yours. Grow up, you're obviously still a hormonal teen, that much is obvious from youe flustered rant.

And you continue to try insult my comprehension, I am no genius by any means *Waits for insult* but on the internet when somebody says something, it can be interpreted in so many different ways because there is no inflection on the internet, it's just straight text, hence why sarcasm on the internet goes way over heads. For all I knew, you were actually a complete moron and meant something completely different, I can note several points in my posts where you miscomprehended what I was saying.

Now, you can come back and fling some more insults like I expect you to do, which is going to completely prove my point that I made earlier in this post, OR you can actually grow up, take some wisdom back from my post, as I did yours, and Max's, and learn to accept that sometimes people have slightly different opinions and will possibly change them after engaging in logical discussion with someone else.

• Max likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

^Speaking of reading comprehension on the internet; I remember being on one of those dating sites, pleasantly engaging with this endearing lady, when she suddenly asked me if I'd like to come over for some coffee. Wakening up to the smell of piss in that jail cell the next morning was a sobering reminder to be as clear as cucumber when speaking to people online.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by FirstLadyofGTA, 13 November 2013 - 11:53 PM.

I actually agree with you after you, and moreso with Max explained it more clearly because he can actually have his opinion challenged without turning into a whiney cry-baby who felt the need to throw insults around at someone else simply because they questioned what you said, you clearly have a complex of sorts about having to be right all the time and you can't even accept that sometimes other people have different opinions and are going to challenge yours. Grow up, you're obviously still a hormonal teen, that much is obvious from youe flustered rant.

And you continue to try insult my comprehension, I am no genius by any means *Waits for insult* but on the internet when somebody says something, it can be interpreted in so many different ways because there is no inflection on the internet, it's just straight text, hence why sarcasm on the internet goes way over heads. For all I knew, you were actually a complete moron and meant something completely different, I can note several points in my posts where you miscomprehended what I was saying.

Now, you can come back and fling some more insults like I expect you to do, which is going to completely prove my point that I made earlier in this post, OR you can actually grow up, take some wisdom back from my post, as I did yours, and Max's, and learn to accept that sometimes people have slightly different opinions and will possibly change them after engaging in logical discussion with someone else.

You did not take any wisdom from my post... and I am grown.  You slated me for no reason and tried to pull me into an argument and it worked. I wasn't interested in giving a dissertation I just wanted to say my two cents and leave which is the reason why I made the point I made and quickly.  BTW I have a fiery temper...nothing to do with immaturity and I'm grateful to Max for stepping in.  Funny how you didn't have anything to say to his initial post but had plenty to say to me and damn near wanted my whole lineage before accepting my point...I wonder if that's because you saw a female.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by F4L?, 14 November 2013 - 01:02 AM.

You did not take any wisdom from my post... and I am grown.  You slated me for no reason and tried to pull me into an argument and it worked. I wasn't interested in giving a dissertation I just wanted to say my two cents and leave which is the reason why I made the point I made and quickly. 

Actually, yes I did, why would I simply admit I was wrong if I didn't learn anything? After Max neatly explained it to me, I understand why you don't like the use of the word, even amongst black people, because it is an awful word that carries many negative connotations to the past and as long as its use is prevalent it is going to create a divide between black and white, it's like a constant reminder, even when used as an endearing term, Max did put it more eloquently, and the point was made.

You slated me for no reason and tried to pull me into an argument and it worked. I wasn't interested in giving a dissertation I just wanted to say my two cents and leave which is the reason why I made the point I made and quickly.  

I was questioning your opinion, what is the point of a forum if everybody just ignores everybody else, everyone would just blurt their opinions everywhere and nobody would learn anything, and there wouldn't be any discussion, if you just want to post, and leave you've come to the wrong place. Also the reason I picked your post out was because it was the first post that looked like it had someone who had sound reasoning behind them, perfect for a discussion on the subject, after that honestly I skipped over a few posts to see your reply, so I didn't catch Max's original post. However I most definitely saw his second one on this page, i'm sure you saw me mention his name several times, I wanted your lineage because at the time I felt as though that was relevant to the debate, but not really so much anymore, see I did learn something.

BTW I have a fiery temper...nothing to do with immaturity and I'm grateful to Max for stepping in.  Funny how you didn't have anything to say to his initial post but had plenty to say to me and damn near wanted my whole lineage before accepting my point...I wonder if that's because you saw a female.

I should point out that a temper, and maturity do not go hand in hand, at all, patience and maintaining a level head does fit with maturity, having a temper is an extremely strong sign of immaturity, being able to contain your anger and continue to be reasonable in any circumstance is a large part of becoming a mature adult.
That last jab is a bit silly, I don't really fully believe any female on these boards is actually a female , I stated why I singled your post out, and there isn't really any more to it than that, but if you feel there is, does it really matter? A debate is a debate, I learned something, and that is good.

Once more I am going to say that you started throwing insults, so don't get upset when I give back some feedback, you already proved my point that I made at the end of my last post, no need to keep it going, just let it go.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

I needed a white boy's perspective, so I asked my girlfriend's brother the following: "(1) Do you use the N word? (2) What do you think it means?"

(1) He said no. His grandfather did use the word ni**er but he does not use "nigga" or "ni**er" himself.

(2) He thinks "ni**er" is a slave and a "nigga" is a male.

Interesting sh*t... Ask a hundred people the same thing and you may very well get a hundred different answers.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

How about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VP1NLHQ5vw&list=PL5CEDAA9328957CC5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users