Michael and Trevor

7 replies to this topic
Xch0rp
  • Xch0rp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hey

" Michael and Trevor have been exiled from the City, Martins Henchman will track them down "

I have done all of Misiones as franklin including all the little races, marathons and so on. I have driven around for several hours but there is nothing to do, how long will Michael and Trevor be gone? glitch or lack of patience?

thx

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

wasnt too long what i remember. try do some stuff with M & T too. see what happens.

Xch0rp
  • Xch0rp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

I cant choose Michael or trevor. I can se one strangers mission and one "Kill Franzy" on the map that belongs to trevor but cant choose trevor, I have one mission with frankling, the thing is that it is at michales house and he is exhiled, I alsow have one mission with Michael at michaels house but cant choose Michael.... you se my dilemma ? =P

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

ok i really dont remember that well then, and dont want to spoil the story for you so,  what happens when you visit michaels house? or trevors?

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by PedoneRosso, 13 November 2013 - 02:58 PM.

You have to go at Michael's, using Franklin.

He stops at the door trying to peak in, and calls Michael on the phone telling him "there's nobody at your house" (or similar). Then you're automatically transferred into Michael, who is at Trevor's trailer in Sandy Shores. Then you're also starting a mission with Trevor right away, if I remember correctly, but I'm not sure of this.

Xch0rp
  • Xch0rp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by Xch0rp, 12 November 2013 - 09:38 PM.

I have been to michaels house many times as franklin, at the front and back door but nothing happens ... =/

I am 56% in the game

there is one more thing, I have the Collectors edition but the 3 "free" cars online is out of stock, anybody know why ? do I need to complete more of the storyline offline / online, lvl. 41 online...

there is a green big M at Michaels door on the map, but nothing happens when I try to wak inn the front door, seems locked

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by PedoneRosso, 13 November 2013 - 03:29 PM.

Some of the people having a mission not starting in general, despite the presence of the map indicator (NOT the case when the indicator doesn't appear on the map) solved it just by going to the location via a Taxi, possibly skipping the travel.

In your case, since the cab won't be able to reach the actual starting point which is inside Michael's yard, I'm not sure if it will work or not.

The worst scenario: you'll have to restart from the beginning... If this is the case, I hope you didn't already complete all those annoyng tasks like the stunt jumps, and the under the bridge and knife flights.

Xch0rp
  • Xch0rp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by Xch0rp, 14 November 2013 - 07:07 AM.

franklin got a mision at michaels house, it showes on map but not ingame.

I have the Collectors edition but the 3 "free"  online cars : khamilion, hotknife and carbon rs is out of stock, anybody know why ? bug ? or do I need to complete more of the storyline/missions ? online/offline ? lvl. 41 online...stuck at 56% offline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users