Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 Online: ULTIMATE MUSCLE CAR (Video) GUIDE!

2 replies to this topic
TheStrykerForce
  • TheStrykerForce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by TheStrykerForce, 12 November 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Hi there everyone.

My name is AJ and I'm a YouTube Gamer. I recently started playing Grand Theft Auto V and saw a surprising lack of videos on how to properly customize/drive your vehicle in both the solo and the campaign modes. So I posted a guide on each of the different vehicle classes in the game. 

So far, I've done the muscle cars for GTA 5, but I'll be doing different vehicles per week, including various cars, bikes, planes, boats and the like. 

I often go very in-depth into vehicle handling, and I use my expertise in car physics and racing to assess how effective certain cars are. 

I would like your opinions on the video guide that I produced: 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VACazKSC9Jo

Tell me what you think, and if it was helpful!  :lol:

RapstarGames
  • RapstarGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Is this a Joke? We appreciate the effort for making this video. But maybe they're not many videos like this because if u play this game yourself you quickly learn it .

TheStrykerForce
  • TheStrykerForce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

Is this a Joke? We appreciate the effort for making this video. But maybe they're not many videos like this because if u play this game yourself you quickly learn it .

Good point my friend. 

It wasn't that good a video anyway, and it was pointless. It wasn't doing too well either, so I just removed it from my channel. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users