Photo

money glitch = cheater

72 replies to this topic
WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

The LSC glitch doesn't hurt anyone because it doesn't affect anyone's gameplay but the person using the glitch. To accuse them of "ruining" or "belittling" your legitimate gameplay is pure folly. It doesn't affect you at all beyond the whole thing with tanks. But guess what? A lot of you "purists" like to use manipulating the flaws in the Bad Sport system to defeat tank drivers. You don't have ANY moral high ground to speak of here. So why don't we all just live and let live. It'll all get patched eventually, so get the metagamers glitch in peace.

We should be more focused on the asshats who are glitching tanks into their garages and turning Passive Mode into god mode. Those are the people who actively disrupt the gameplay of others and require punishment.

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:03 AM Edited by EdF4ce, 19 November 2013 - 07:04 AM.

Why is gltching cheating? Its the same effect as racing a ton of times or buying a cash card from the store. Even if you have glitched you are no more powerful that a non gltcher of the same level. No advantage in combat or driving ability, you just can buy things non glitchers can't afford lol. Anyways yes it may be cheating but its not cheating in the true sense of the word, to gain an advantage through foul play. I am at no advantage compared to another player of my level all I have is a dump truck and some shiney paint jobs others may not have due to cost. Does this put me at any kind of advantage? No! Now stop bitching and whining you are making urself look stupid!

EdF4ce
  • EdF4ce

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

Auto aim IS cheating! I bet the op is an auto aim user!

Tabrizi
  • Tabrizi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

ALRIGHT Glitching isnt,t cheating but it does ruin the economy system but it is Rockstar to be blamed not players eventually a player might glitch to produce cash when he/she sees other doin it without a penalty. The worst part is when sum one shows up in lobby like 950 rank and suddenly gives you like 17 million hahah and you are like here goes the game play. LOLz and wats even worst is that Rockstar are unable to remove that cash and you have to spend it or delete ur character ofcourse losing all the ranks... so the obtaining MONey through legitimate source is null and void..Money in gta Online is not an issue its only the fun remaining in it now since the game mechanincs and bugs have ruined i

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

Money don't mean crap in this game. If I wiz past you in my fully upgraded Akuma did it affect you? No. More than likely I will still crash into some slow ass NPC and kill myself. Go bitch about someones hacked crap that was not intended to be in the game.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

yea glitches like the tow truck are annoying, that affects other peoples gameplay...

but from experience i know that chrome doesnt make your car go faster... they just cause sun glare in my rear view mirrors..... someone else having money doesnt affect me and if you have more money than you can spend and get bored of the game,,, thats your own fault...

definately more of the live and let live type, ive raced many people who had customer cars that were clearly obtained jsut through glitching, or from one player giving the car to others in their crew.... didnt stop me beating them in a stock muscle car with no mods....

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

If dumbass Rockstar didn't add cash cards to this game, half of these glitches wouldn't exist

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

sorry but if you use a money glitch your a cheater...whats the point of playing the game if your going to glitch to get what you want it takes away from the game.....anyone that uses glitches should be put into a cheaters room only

You've been misled and lied to if you believe that exploiting the car sell glitch is cheating. It's not cheating. It's glitching/exploiting weaknesses in the game's mechanics and design. NOT CHEATING.

From Rockstar, the ability to purchase in game credit cards would not give players an advantage while competing online. 

Those Shark cards instantly give players millions of dollars. Well, the car glitch instantly gives players millions of dollars. It's the same thing. And the money doesn't give you a competitive advantage. End of story. It's not cheating. 

You can say, you don't like it. You can say it's not fair, you can say that you'll go to GTA hell if you do it, but you can't say it's cheating. 

Lol.  Of course it's cheating.  What you want to read into it from the word cheating is up to you, and obviously makes you defensive, but it *is* cheating.  

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

If dumbass Rockstar didn't add cash cards to this game, half of these glitches wouldn't exist

how.... the existence of cashcard doesn't have anything to do with the game cod ehaving holes in it that can be exploited

WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:10 AM Edited by WatcherCCG, 19 November 2013 - 11:23 AM.

The cash cards, removing the ability to quick replay missions, and cutting all mission rewards in half was basically considered a provocation by the meta community. That's why the LSC glitch got so widespread. It was payback and spite.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 19 November 2013 - 12:29 PM.

You know what pisses Me of, the tank in the garage glitch. Not only can you not rip em out of i, it cost 18k insurance and a bad sport warning....Big pile of BS that R* needs to fix and make it easier to report these fukers

stop whining.  you should be able to put any vehicle in your garage without having to do ridiculous glitches.  the garage restrictions are bullsh*t

I agree about putting any UNARMED vehicle in the garage. Even the riot van can be easily dealt with but tanks should not be personal...i dont even like pegussus bringing them...you should strictly have to steal it.
  • PandaLambpaws likes this

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by PandaLambpaws, 19 November 2013 - 04:02 PM.

To keep this topic moving

Does a money glitcher piss you off if they only use the glitch and keep to themselves? In other words 99.9% of the time they don't send mercenaries, don't do $9000 bounties, don't automatically retreat to a tank, if they max out their weapons they aren't always abusing the bazooka, and so on?

Do they piss you off if they've simply used the glitch to buy fancy vehicles?

It doesn't bother me, I mean, it's a videogame, you're never going to convince me I should pay $60 and then another $60 to buy thin-air, which is really what DLC is. It used to come with the game, no ifs ands or buts. Every reason for it is pretty much just an excuse.

If they put alot of work into eye-candy DLC, like clothes, or "unique" weapons that don't create advantage, like a chainsaw, or the occasional car, special levels and missions, then that is fair market to an extent. Pay-to-win and making the game anything other than an enjoyable experience by virtue of having to spend more than the base price is ludicrous and insulting. Not to mention if the games go that route I will spend $150 on one game instead of buying several games ($300), so maybe we'll see another major industry gaming market crash akin to 1983.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

The cash cards, removing the ability to quick replay missions, and cutting all mission rewards in half was basically considered a provocation by the meta community. That's why the LSC glitch got so widespread. It was payback and spite.

Yeah the nickel-and-diming and grinding they were trying to introduce to what has been clearly pitched as a social game (I mean, socialclub, hello. Then you got badsports for blowing up cars in GTA...) really set off the community in my opinion.

Some of their first concerns were adjusting pricing, cutting mission costs down to nothing despite a new loophole being constantly found, and getting cashcards up for sale. Those kind of priorities will eventually leave your company gutted. Rockstar thinks they're on top but they fail to realize they're losing their shtick for "being the company that makes good games" fast and won't be able to keep up with the market BF3 and COD already have established. When they've lost that who will they have?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users