money glitch = cheater

72 replies to this topic
PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'd still prefer to play the GTA Online legitimately, as I currently am, but money glitching can only get you so far in the online game. Think about it, it could possibly benefit you. When someone who glitches money puts a bounty of 1 million on your head, just hide in your apartment/leave the game... Easy 1 million right? As long as glitchers don't do anything to you, then you shouldn't worry about them.

Bounties are capped at 10k just so u know
hackers can put any amount bounty they want,saw 9mil bounty the other night tried to pursue but he was goooooone.

^^^ exactly.

lukeyk22
  • lukeyk22

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

You know what pisses Me of, the tank in the garage glitch. Not only can you not rip em out of i, it cost 18k insurance and a bad sport warning....Big pile of BS that R* needs to fix and make it easier to report these fukers
  • williampuri likes this

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

sorry but if you use a money glitch your a cheater...whats the point of playing the game if your going to glitch to get what you want it takes away from the game.....anyone that uses glitches should be put into a cheaters room only

Look i am gonna be completely honest with you. Only one person in this entire thread cares about your opinion.

Wanna take a guess who that is? No? Well his username on these forums is leif29. Now good day to you sir.

Oh and your post belongs in this thread http://gtaforums.com...ing-discussion/ via forum rules.

lol idc where this thread goes or not im a hard working HONEST adult and i dont need to cheat in a video game...sorry for you haters that your mad i called everyone out on it here now let me go and get all you guys some wamburgers and french cries.......the cheese witht he wine joke is mad old bro get smarter oh AND STOP CHEATING 

Let me all call whine11 for all you cheaters sorry you don't like to be called out on being a cheater but that's excatly what all you guys are.....cheaters

And if u don't have the time to earnoney honestly n are lazy about doing it you should of never bought the game this game isn't for you nor cheaters

You're the first "honest adult" I've seen around to not only type like an 8 year old, but sound like an 8 year old.

Really no one cares. And I love how you're calling the people who DON'T want to sit around for hours upon hours to make video game money lazy... Therefore the people that spend more time playing this video game are more productive and hard working than those doing other stuff...? Dat logic! "bro get smarter"

But seriously... In case youre not catching the point here.... No one cares. No one cares that you're upset about it. No one cares cuz you're like the 900th person to make one of these threads... No one cares that youre an "honest adult"

• ZeroDemon likes this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

Glitching is definitely worse than child-murdering and tv-remote-hiding.

It's even worse than punching a kitten.

• WBaker likes this

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

Glitching is definitely worse than child-murdering and tv-remote-hiding.

It's even worse than punching a kitten.

NOTHING is worse than punching kittens!

With that, I'm gonna go home and glitch a couple mil after work. Remember folks, a portion of every dollar glitched go towards helping punched kittens find a loving home so, if anything, glitch for the kittens. Your mother would want you to.
  • senormidget, abfirstr8, Matthew Snowfall and 1 other like this

whatisthat
  • whatisthat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by whatisthat, 14 November 2013 - 12:32 PM.

so what? they glitched and got lots of money and have everything you can get in the game but the downside for that is they will get bored of the game quickly WHICH is not your problem, so why you care.

i don't glitch and im on low level, there was a dude on his tank tried to kill me for the £1k bounty on my head but guess what, i managed to get back to my apartment in time (was gonna quit the game then and the bounty was actually been on my head for a long time when i was freemoding). Glitch only get you money and level, but can't get you SKILL. 

i felt awesome when i managed to get away from that dude with a tank.

now, just man up and beat them in the game instead. :)

Matthew Snowfall
  • Matthew Snowfall

Crinkle Kitty :3

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

lol idc where this thread goes or not im a hard working HONEST adult and i dont need to cheat in a video game...sorry for you haters that your mad i called everyone out on it here now let me go and get all you guys some wamburgers and french cries.......the cheese witht he wine joke is mad old bro get smarter oh AND STOP CHEATING 

get smarter? lol anyways your way of playing will always differ from others why post about "cheaters"  when you know people will retaliate. I mean jsut take a moment before you post and look at other posts that already state the same thing you post >.>

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

I'd still prefer to play the GTA Online legitimately, as I currently am, but money glitching can only get you so far in the online game. Think about it, it could possibly benefit you. When someone who glitches money puts a bounty of 1 million on your head, just hide in your apartment/leave the game... Easy 1 million right? As long as glitchers don't do anything to you, then you shouldn't worry about them.

hackers can put any amount bounty they want,saw 9mil bounty the other night tried to pursue but he was goooooone.
That's Effed up!
I never saw that and if I did I'd be all over that bounty
If it was on me I'd tell a friend to kill me now
Or sit my garage or apt and watch TV and thank the hacker after 48min 😉

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

That's a known bug, and it's done by NPCs, not other players.

Bounties *are* capped at $10K when other players make them.

leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Man you guys are really upset that I spoke the truth n called you cheaters.....well the truth hurts n that's spoken from a mature adult now get smarter gentleman n play a KIDS game the right way again if you money glitch game isn't for you go get dance party

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Man you guys are really upset that I spoke the truth n called you cheaters.....well the truth hurts n that's spoken from a mature adult now get smarter gentleman n play a KIDS game the right way again if you money glitch game isn't for you go punch a kitten

That's a very mature post, sir. It takes a brave man to speak out on the internet.

*slow clap*

Why do you hate kittens?

leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Man you guys are really upset that I spoke the truth n called you cheaters.....well the truth hurts n that's spoken from a mature adult now get smarter gentleman n play a KIDS game the right way again if you money glitch game isn't for you go punch a kitten

That's a very mature post, sir. It takes a brave man to speak out on the internet.

*slow clap*

Why do you hate kittens?

Damn man you must have no life n no girl to be sitting on here waiting for me to comment back lmao get laid bro get laid

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Man you guys are really upset that I spoke the truth n called you cheaters.....well the truth hurts n that's spoken from a mature adult now get smarter gentleman n play a KIDS game the right way again if you money glitch game isn't for you go get dance party

well the truth hurts n that's spoken from a mature adult now get smarter gentleman n play a KIDS game the right way 

that's spoken from a mature adult now get smarter gentleman

from a mature adult

LOOOOOL!!

leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

:) keep hatin the truth

lyosha
  • lyosha

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

I didn't glitch either till i lost my apartment and my vacca that i had upgraded... now i have 25mil in the bank, a garage full of modded super cars with an insured tank and heli...

Less QQ, more PEW PEW leif...

ps. "n" is not an acronym for "and", put down the purple drank and get some education.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

:) keep hatin the truth

I already responded to you, but you totally ignored it...

I'm not a cheater, and I've not glitched once in any game.  You, however, *are* a whiner and a troll.  Go into a thread where they are discussing cheating if you want to have a moan about it.  Don't just create a thread and tell everyone else that they cheat.  It just makes you look like a brat.

• ZeroDemon likes this

iammnotbatman
  • iammnotbatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Lmfao Leif you are the man my kind of dude I'd be friends with and play online with.....there haters because your speaking your mind and they know what there doing is wrong they just don't like being called out on it keep it going Leif we need more honest gamers like yourself everything now adays is lets glitch to get what we want instead of playing and these are men glitching not even children

To everyone else contuine to be a hater

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Peon

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

So they opened an Aquarium in my city last month I'm thinking of getting a membership what do you guys think?

• BonBon1010 likes this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

If you cheat or don't is only bugging you enough to bitch at others. It doesn't affect the way I play with others or not. Private games solve a lot of problems.  

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

*slow clap*

Why do you hate kittens?

Damn man you must have no life n no girl to be sitting on here waiting for me to comment back lmao get laid bro get laid

I hate using the term "Kid" because it's usually used by kids. But seriously you sound like a very angry child that needs therapy. Or you bought cash cards and are pretty pissed your allowance for the month is gone.. Sorry man shoulda put it in your piggy bank.

The sad fact is. My above sentence was still more mature then the blabbering you have been doing, you haven't called out any cheaters all you've done is namely make yourself look like an idiotic angry child because OH NOES HE'S GOT NICE CARE AND NICE BIG RICER WING WITH DE CHROME AND I CAN'T HAS IT NOW!

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

*slow clap*

Why do you hate kittens?

Seriously.... How old are you?

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

You can have billions of dollars online and it doesn't help, you need RP / level to buy mods and weapons. It's not like a level 1 is going to come in with a minigun and a fully armored Adder and make your life hell.

I thought the RP glitches were kind of funny, "If you drive in and out of police radius, you get RP!" Yeah, not much faster than playing missions. But what do I care if someone wants to spend time driving in and out of LSC and up and down a hill in circles while smashing the buttons? Time spent in-game for $/RP is time spent. It's cool that people figure this stuff out, witness our naturally inquisitive monkey brain at work.

I pretty much exploit the AI during missions and survival, using cover and planning my moves "enemies always run this way, the helicopter will loop that way, more enemies will drive in after I pick up the coke" ... am I cheating? 

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

sorry but if you use a money glitch your a cheater...whats the point of playing the game if your going to glitch to get what you want it takes away from the game.....anyone that uses glitches should be put into a cheaters room only

You've been misled and lied to if you believe that exploiting the car sell glitch is cheating. It's not cheating. It's glitching/exploiting weaknesses in the game's mechanics and design. NOT CHEATING.

From Rockstar, the ability to purchase in game credit cards would not give players an advantage while competing online. 

Those Shark cards instantly give players millions of dollars. Well, the car glitch instantly gives players millions of dollars. It's the same thing. And the money doesn't give you a competitive advantage. End of story. It's not cheating. 

You can say, you don't like it. You can say it's not fair, you can say that you'll go to GTA hell if you do it, but you can't say it's cheating. 

Antny421
  • Antny421

Lurkin...

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

I got money by killing people with high bountys! Four hours later I was a billionaire! I didnt hack sh*t and worked for it. Didnt even know anybody in the room either. I cant hack and dont want to but my char. hunts any bountys on the map. GET PAID! Cant control how much money another player gives you either so theres no point in crying about the Cash.

Antny421
  • Antny421

Lurkin...

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Hold up... If you goto report somebody it has a glitching taking advantage of bugs section.

Note: I have billions and a modded car from the single player someone duplicated for me. I didnt hack or use a bug.

If you report someone it says you can be banned for false information and you will be banned! Not everyone with money or unheard of vehicals are hackers.

Have fun taking the risk haterz

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

I got money by killing people with high bountys! Four hours later I was a billionaire! I didnt hack sh*t and worked for it. Didnt even know anybody in the room either. I cant hack and dont want to but my char. hunts any bountys on the map. GET PAID! Cant control how much money another player gives you either so theres no point in crying about the Cash.

Yeah broZ! Wellsed! N if I sel car n accident it sef I can sell csr many time and get PAID it not cheating I cantcontol the that lsc gives me moni for cars!

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

You know what pisses Me of, the tank in the garage glitch. Not only can you not rip em out of i, it cost 18k insurance and a bad sport warning....Big pile of BS that R* needs to fix and make it easier to report these fukers

stop whining.  you should be able to put any vehicle in your garage without having to do ridiculous glitches.  the garage restrictions are bullsh*t

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Haha, where do you find these elusive hackers, I'd love a few million to play with without spending another month sweating my a** off!

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

There's a money Glitch for Dance Party??

Cool.. Cause I can dance for sh*t!!

XmeatshieldX
  • XmeatshieldX

Fish

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

I earned my 400k apartment and garage full of cars legitimately and I'm working towards my entity. Knowing that I spent time and earned that stuff makes me feel good, sure it's tedious work and all, but that's kind of part of the experience of the game. And I know Rockstar has their stupid cash cards and what not, but honestly.. who is going to spend $20 on in game cash... that is not justification for you glitchers to just get tons of cash for nothing, personally I feel it belittles my hard work, it's not game breaking really... but it's kind of like... why even bother playing the game if one can just cheat in crap tons of stuff.

But people are a bunch of lazy idiots, not much you can do about it.

• ROT Assassin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users