Photo

money glitch = cheater

72 replies to this topic
leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

sorry but if you use a money glitch your a cheater...whats the point of playing the game if your going to glitch to get what you want it takes away from the game.....anyone that uses glitches should be put into a cheaters room only

• xsauberx, Lee1981 and williampuri like this

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

I like turtles

• xrk, WBaker, Dark8Karma and 1 other like this

KYScout
  • KYScout

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

whats got your panties all in a wad? I was true to my "no-glitching" rule untill last week, during that time, jerks and mostly the little 9 year old brats who lack any parental supervision would constantly hunt me down and destroy me and my vehicles. Early on it would cost me 2000 bucks each time "little johnny" would kill me, or even if I was in passive mode, the little tards would mow me over or blow up my car with me in it.

I got sick and tired of this, it totally ruined my "fun time". As a hard working adult in the IT field, I looked forward to unwinding at night and playing, but that was an unattainable goal with all the pot heads and "little johnnys".

Last week, I discovered how to glitch trevor into online mode with all his weapons, I promptly proceeded to mow down, and harass every little punk that shot me first. I pounded on them so hard that each and every time, they left the session.

My rule, "don't start nothing and there won't be nothing"

• abfirstr8, AEVibe and danny7147 like this

Panicbacon
  • Panicbacon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Other than your feelings of Epeen inferiority, I don't see how othereople's bank accounts affect you. Would you like some cheese to go along with your whine?
  • AEVibe and Crimson Glyph like this

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by ZeroDemon, 11 November 2013 - 09:20 PM.

sorry but if you use a money glitch your a cheater...whats the point of playing the game if your going to glitch to get what you want it takes away from the game.....anyone that uses glitches should be put into a cheaters room only

Look i am gonna be completely honest with you. Only one person in this entire thread cares about your opinion.

Wanna take a guess who that is? No? Well his username on these forums is leif29. Now good day to you sir.

Oh and your post belongs in this thread http://gtaforums.com...ing-discussion/ via forum rules.

• abfirstr8 likes this

leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Look i am gonna be completely honest with you. Only one person in this entire thread cares about your opinion.

Wanna take a guess who that is? No? Well his username on these forums is leif29. Now good day to you sir.

Oh and your post belongs in this thread http://gtaforums.com...ing-discussion/ via forum rules.

lol idc where this thread goes or not im a hard working HONEST adult and i dont need to cheat in a video game...sorry for you haters that your mad i called everyone out on it here now let me go and get all you guys some wamburgers and french cries.......the cheese witht he wine joke is mad old bro get smarter oh AND STOP CHEATING 

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

lol idc where this thread goes or not im a hard working HONEST adult and i dont need to cheat in a video game...sorry for you haters that your mad i called everyone out on it here now let me go and get all you guys some wamburgers and french cries.......the cheese witht he wine joke is mad old bro get smarter oh AND STOP CHEATING 

First of all speak proper english if you're an "adult" and noone is whining. You seem to be the only one crying as i mentioned beforehand, you don't have to be a glitcher to not give a f*ck about what other people do with their game smart ass.

• abfirstr8 likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Oh cool we needed another thread on this.
  • Aunty Fascist and abfirstr8 like this

ROT Assassin
  • ROT Assassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

Anybody that glitches in a video game should go out and get a real job.
  • williampuri likes this

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

It's called people want to be able to use everything that's available to them. Why wouldn't you?

Why play for months and months just to get a vehicle you want, when you can just get it and use it right away? I want to be able to have fun in this game, not grind the same missions over and over. That's not fun. It's tedious.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

EightSe7en
  • EightSe7en

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

Anybody that glitches in a video game should go out and get a real job.

TL/DR
  • abfirstr8 and Furry_Monkey like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

I like turtles

Best post so far.
  • danny7147 likes this

Mena the Menace
  • Mena the Menace

Scumbag

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

You need to spend much more time worrying about yourself. I don't glitch for my money but I sure as hell don't sit around getting bent about glitchers to the point of running to the internet to complain about it.

RecklessZodiac
  • RecklessZodiac

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

It's called people want to be able to use everything that's available to them. Why wouldn't you?

Why play for months and months just to get a vehicle you want, when you can just get it and use it right away? I want to be able to have fun in this game, not grind the same missions over and over. That's not fun. It's tedious.

This.

The glitch is there, so why not use it? If you prefer to work for your money then coolio, just don't go complaining about it to everyone else.

• abfirstr8 likes this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

On another note, is it really difficult to add an avatar pic to your profile?  As a hard working adult IT Professional, I didn't struggle.

• danny7147 likes this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:51 PM Edited by gnad, 12 November 2013 - 12:52 PM.

Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

And buying cash cards? Is it cheating too?

lol

• PandaLambpaws likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:16 PM Edited by Malibu454, 12 November 2013 - 06:17 PM.

Stealing..(glitching) 😎in a game called Grand Theft Auto???
That's just crazy!!!

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

Cash Cards = R* tells us glitching millions ruins the game BUT paying R* for ingame money is A OK!

• PandaLambpaws, Crimson Glyph and gnad like this

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

I like turtles

Best post so far.

leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Let me all call whine11 for all you cheaters sorry you don't like to be called out on being a cheater but that's excatly what all you guys are.....cheaters

And if u don't have the time to earnoney honestly n are lazy about doing it you should of never bought the game this game isn't for you nor cheaters
  • BatFerYou likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

I'm not a cheater, and I've not glitched once in any game.  You, however, *are* a whiner and a troll.  Go into a thread where they are discussing cheating if you want to have a moan about it.  Don't just create a thread and tell everyone else that they cheat.  It just makes you look like a brat.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by PandaLambpaws, 13 November 2013 - 08:28 PM.

Totez agree it's liek 100000% more legit when u buy cashcards from rcokstar

• abfirstr8 likes this

leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

Ccccccheaters

Ill call the wamblunce for you

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by spydeeman, 13 November 2013 - 09:04 PM.

you better call 2 one for me and one for all my glitched money

Seriously tho i think someone needs a hug.......

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Let me all call whine11 for all you cheaters sorry you don't like to be called out on being a cheater but that's excatly what all you guys are.....cheaters

And if u don't have the time to earnoney honestly n are lazy about doing it you should of never bought the game this game isn't for you nor cheaters

Yeah, it would be so much more fun to grind the same 3 missions for months on end, instead of sitting there for a half hour and making as much cash as you'll need.

ROT Assassin
  • ROT Assassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

I dont grind anything.. I have fun with all my friends none of us have ever glitched and i have ten most pretty well tuned with a 223000 house that i had to buy twice because i didt get reset, my first guy was level 30 now im level 82, anyone saying its rockstars fault is an idiot its yours because your lazy and you shouldnt even play.
  • williampuri likes this

BigDMcQ
  • BigDMcQ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

Cash is kind of worthless in the game, it doesnt give you a real advantage over anyone else, so quit bitching and go glitch your first mil or buy a shark card. Its the same sh*t. Big ticket items are level locked anyways, Seriously, the money glitch is so far from game breaking youre just whining if you have a problem with it. They availability of the money glitch has totally crashed the value of money. Ive heard of people dropping millions on random players, so there are legit players benefiting from it now.

• lokdogiv likes this

PatG
  • PatG

Why do we like to hurt so much?

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

I agree that cash is just a small factor if you think about it. For example, i can have $1,000,000++ and I buy an Entity XF for racing, but I can't get engine upgrades for it because I haven't won enough races for the best upgrade. I won't be able to win races because all I have are visual upgrades and not performance upgrades. Another example, I have the same amount of cash and I buy the Assault Rifle, but I can't really get any better guns because I'm not high enough a level to unlock and buy them. Others are trying to buy Tanks, but are not lvl 70 yet, buying the best house because it's cool, etc.

I'd still prefer to play the GTA Online legitimately, as I currently am, but money glitching can only get you so far in the online game. Think about it, it could possibly benefit you. When someone who glitches money puts a bounty of 1 million on your head, just hide in your apartment/leave the game... Easy 1 million right? As long as glitchers don't do anything to you, then you shouldn't worry about them.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by Malibu454, 14 November 2013 - 04:18 AM.

I'd still prefer to play the GTA Online legitimately, as I currently am, but money glitching can only get you so far in the online game. Think about it, it could possibly benefit you. When someone who glitches money puts a bounty of 1 million on your head, just hide in your apartment/leave the game... Easy 1 million right? As long as glitchers don't do anything to you, then you shouldn't worry about them.

Bounties are capped at 10k just so u know

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

Bounties are capped at 10k just so u know

hackers can put any amount bounty they want,saw 9mil bounty the other night tried to pursue but he was goooooone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users