5 Ways to make GTA: Online Better...

6 replies to this topic
Big Notch
  • Big Notch

Leader of the Vice City Crime Mob

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

1.) Make Crew Members Invincible to each other or make the punishment for killing crew members much more severe

2.) Switch me to another damn lobby if i'm kicked from one by some douches for no apparent reason

3.) After I complete a mission with people and we return to free mode... don't spawn them directly in front of me so that they can shoot me and steal my money.

4.) Make the payout of mission worth playing

5.) Give more incentives for crew members to stay active: Crew Wars, Bonuses for completing missions together. Etc..
  • theGTAking101 and JustOneMonth like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Some good ideas there, but 4 has to be one of the most important. R* halved the mission payouts, meaning that honest players have to keep on playing more missions to get cast, while other players would just exploit instead of doing any missions.

The crew feud system from MP3 should also make a return, it was amazing in MP3, and if added in GTAO, it would make the crew experience even better.

PoopyCock
  • PoopyCock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Make online better, take out that bs when i blow up some bitch who started killing me for no reason over and over again, which forces me to rage and destroy them and i loose money? f*cking bullsh*t.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

1.) Make Crew Members Invincible to each other or make the punishment for killing crew members much more severe.

This, and four. ''HeS FrOm My CrEw! ImMA KiLl HiM!'' Retarded f*cks are the reason i often change crews. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

#4 would be so easy too. I get constant friend requests because people think my level 104 has better paying missions than the lower levels. They are so disappointed when they learn I really don't.

BlastDoorMap
  • BlastDoorMap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:33 AM Edited by BlastDoorMap, 12 November 2013 - 01:34 AM.

Increase the payout and make the missions much longer and much less repetitive and formulaic.

Come up with a system where I'm not constantly offered missons I've already done or else double the payout for replaying missions to make it worth my time.

Make it impossible for players to kill each other, set bounties or send mercenaries or muggers in freemode; it's a nuisance. Etc. The list of ways to improve GTAO extends far beyond just 5.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

3.) After I complete a mission with people and we return to free mode... don't spawn them directly in front of me so that they can shoot me and steal my money.

5.) Give more incentives for crew members to stay active: Crew Wars, Bonuses for completing missions together. Etc..

These two, I agree with 100%

3.) Yes, man. Every time I finish a job with randoms and we're going back Free Mode, I get ready for an all-out war with them. Just trying to defend myself from the desperate people trying to take my mission payout. I'm tired of that sh*t, spawn me at home or something...

5.) Agreed/ Definitely need a Crew War. As a matter of fact, I'll email this idea to Rockstar since they're so big on feedback regarding GTA Online only and don't give a damn about Single Player...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users