STOP LYING! GLITCHERS WILL NEVER GET BANNED! JEALOUS NERDS R L

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

YOU CANNOT EVER BE BANNED FROM GTAO FOR GLITCHING. ITS ROCKSTARS RESPONSIBILTY IF THERE IS A FLAW AND THEY WILL NOT BAN PEOPLE WHO PAID THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS GAME AND THE LYERS POSTING BLOGS AND VIDEOS SAYING YOU CAN ARE BULLsh*t AND THE JEALOUS LITTLE KIDS WHO R DOING THIS SHOULD BE ASHAMED! LYING IS SINFUL GLITCHING IS NOT. ANYWAYS GLITCH AWAY YOUR HELPING ROCKSTAR DISCOVER BUGS SO THEY CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
STOP POSTING FALSE TOPICS ON HERE AND MODS PLEASE TAKE DOWN FALSE POSTS.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Tell us how you really feel.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK TOO, HELP ME FROM COZ RIGHT NOW I LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE TYPING LIKE THIS
  • tenpennyisplainevil, lilpokerface and peter_wumbo like this

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by 73duster, 11 November 2013 - 04:21 PM.

We already know nobody will ever be banned. Why do you think they went through all of the trouble of creating rooms to separate bad sports from everyone else? It costs money and resources to develop a system that separates cheaters and regular players.

• ThatRandomGuy42 likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Now show us on the doll where the bad nerd touched you...

• lilpokerface, Bluesun62 and CZuk like this

madeyeukcc
  • madeyeukcc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Feel free to leave your PSN ID aswell if your that confident

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

We already know nobody will ever be banned. Why do you think they went through all of the trouble of creating rooms to separate bad sports from everyone else? It costs money and resources to develop a system that separates cheaters and regular players.

Your profile pic is so damn fitting.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

lol do you know how many games ppl have been banned for exploiting glitches. and ones were ppl have paid alot more than 60$ over time. Every online game will have glitches at some point. Theres no way to avoid all glitches in a game this big with this much coding. PPl who cheat get banned.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Friendly advice....

On the forums you simply cannot sway people to come to your side of an issue; you can't even get them to ACCEPT your view. Using logic, proper sentence structure and grammar, providing sound academic A-B- then C logic...none of them work...

so....

I DON'T THINK BEING A NEUROTIC CAPSTARD IS GOING TO HELP

the end

• willeyj and redfirebird87 like this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

OP please STFU and go outside for some fresh air. Nobody f*cking cares that you cheat at games, idiot.

• 73duster likes this

Punkass Mofo
  • Punkass Mofo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Do you even realise how easy it would be to identify the $ glitchers. Only needs a simple formula.

Of course they will eventually do something, they sell ingame currency and the glitchers hit them where it hurts most, the wallet.

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

You typed in capz, therefore you important. 

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Stop putting your rant in the subject line. Put the subject there.

And burn your caps-lock key ffs!
  • Kyle. likes this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

ARGh CApZ I THINK U R A KILLA!111!!!11!!one!

Gone mental.

Kyle.
  • Kyle.

Hello everyone! Name name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Tbh, the ones that need be banned are those who get modded controllers for the game(s)... :dozing:

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 11 November 2013 - 04:51 PM.

5fjdG.jpg

Stop using caps and you become instantly a cooler person, OP.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

Tbh, the ones that need be banned are those who get modded controllers for the game(s)... :dozing:

There were controllers in GTA IV that could explode cars in 3 seconds.

It was ridiculous.

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Friendly advice....

On the forums you simply cannot sway people to come to your side of an issue; you can't even get them to ACCEPT your view. Using logic, proper sentence structure and grammar, providing sound academic A-B- then C logic...none of them work...

so....

I DON'T THINK BEING A NEUROTIC CAPSTARD IS GOING TO HELP

the end

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

True story

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

355sec.jpg

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

• SKaREO likes this

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Until I hear anything from an official source about any action to be taken against glitchers then I don't want to take the risk. I was shown properly how easy it is to dupe cars last night but resisted temptation!

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

They might not be banned. But everyone says they had a cheaters pool for red dead, so there's no reason to think there isn't one for this. I hope you get your character reset too. 

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by JustOneMonth, 11 November 2013 - 05:08 PM.

They might not be banned. But everyone says they had a cheaters pool for red dead, so there's no reason to think there isn't one for this. I hope you get your character reset too. 

Woah woah woah.

I played the sh*t out of RDR. A year of it, almost every weekend.

There was NO cheaters pool.

Everybody used invencibility glitch, no XP glitch though.(RDR)

I've never cheated on it. Worth it because it was a wonderfull game. GTA:O on the other hand...

Kyle.
  • Kyle.

Hello everyone! Name name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

There were controllers in GTA IV that could explode cars in 3 seconds.

It was ridiculous.

Yeah, it's retarded...R* need to develop some kind of Anti-Cheat system with Microsoft that blocks or instantly bans players modded consoles and controllers...no idea how they'd do it, but it needs to be done..

• JustOneMonth likes this

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

I put caps because so that people would get the point I have one honest post going against a mountain of liars I want to be heard. I'm not mad about you guys hating on glitchers. I'm mad cuz you lying to the community and scaring people. Now you got all these people worried there going into a cheater pool that doesn't even exist. You guys are mean f*cks and that is why I put all caps. I'm mad that people are so f*cking mean quit scaring everyone with your lies just cuz your jealous. And to the people that made fun of me putting caps, you have such little to do with your life you actually took time to make fun of somebody for writing in caps, I mean it isn't even offensive its just a weird thing to want to take time out to comment on. Wow GAL

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK TOO, HELP ME FROM COZ RIGHT NOW I LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE TYPING LIKE THIS

Yo , your girl looks like she can suck a mean dick.

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

I lol'ed

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

Cool.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

I lol'ed

Would be more funnier if he said that to him in person, follow by a punch to the face.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

YOU CANNOT EVER BE BANNED FROM GTAO FOR GLITCHING. ITS ROCKSTARS RESPONSIBILTY IF THERE IS A FLAW AND THEY WILL NOT BAN PEOPLE WHO PAID THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS GAME AND THE LYERS POSTING BLOGS AND VIDEOS SAYING YOU CAN ARE BULLsh*t AND THE JEALOUS LITTLE KIDS WHO R DOING THIS SHOULD BE ASHAMED! LYING IS SINFUL GLITCHING IS NOT. ANYWAYS GLITCH AWAY YOUR HELPING ROCKSTAR DISCOVER BUGS SO THEY CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
STOP POSTING FALSE TOPICS ON HERE AND MODS PLEASE TAKE DOWN FALSE POSTS.

You sound like a little kid yourself. I don't think Rockstar will ban the cheaters who glitched, but don't say they couldn't do it if they wanted to, because exploiting a flaw in a game where a company will be asking new players to actually pay for is against the TOS.

I don't know if they'll do anything about it. But there is a good chance that they'll either reset the bank accounts and garages, or at least stick them in a permanent cheaters pool. If they don't, then they certainly won't get a penny from me. A friend and I were planning to buy cash cards to put bounties on each other to a) have fun, and b) give the money away to other players who go after us and take us down. But if Rockstar is okay with people glitching billions, this purchase of GTA V will be the last penny they get from me because they obviously don't respect me as a consumer, nor as a guy who played GTA IV multiplayer religiously for five years.

So. honestly, I don't really care. Either way is good for me. I'll still have fun blowing people up and never getting Bad Sport due to another flaw in their system. :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users