Photo

I ram people in races...

46 replies to this topic
Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Honestly if someone has catch up on or customs off I leave. Waste of my time. So was this post. Didn't spend all of that money on custom cars for no reason.

If you can't win a race without being a rich glitcher then you have no business commenting in a thread about skill.

lulz..

So players who can afford their own cars are rich glitchers who have no skills...lol?

You are now starting to sound like a pooor wil baby.  No wonder you camp LSC and ram players in catch up races.

You be like "Just because he gotta car he gotta be winning racing and customizing that sh*t" 

Muaaahhaaa

Your eyesight must be as bad as your skill in races. I have one vehicle for every class, fully modded and customized earned LEGIT. When I want to use them, for personal reasons, I turn catch up on in order to be fair for the bads that I'm about to own. When I want to make the race more realistic, I turn catch up and customs off to maintain perfect fairness. It's not my fault that when I even the playing field, no one can beat me.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:38 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 11 November 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Liked the OP's post only because he kills the LSC Mechanic.

People should play the game it's supposed to be played. And no, glitching isn't the way it's supposed to be played, because of the word alone: "Glitching".

However, I don't kill glitchers (in LSC) or the Mechanic, it's their game and they're ruining their own fun and lasting appeal of the game. One can only feel pity for the glitchers when they say "DUHH I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ROCKSTAR SUX".

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by Vooodu, 11 November 2013 - 04:43 PM.

Honestly if someone has catch up on or customs off I leave. Waste of my time. So was this post. Didn't spend all of that money on custom cars for no reason.

If you can't win a race without being a rich glitcher then you have no business commenting in a thread about skill.

lulz..

So players who can afford their own cars are rich glitchers who have no skills...lol?

You are now starting to sound like a pooor wil baby.  No wonder you camp LSC and ram players in catch up races.

You be like "Just because he gotta car he gotta be winning racing and customizing that sh*t" 

Muaaahhaaa

When I want to use them, for personal reasons, I turn catch up on in order to be fair for the bads that I'm about to own. When I want to make the race more realistic, I turn catch up and customs off to maintain perfect fairness.

But you're the BAD...lol

Dafuq "You turn catch up to be fair".    lol....

Fair for the people who ram 24/7 and can race...Like yourself.

• Brachwah likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by Vooodu, 11 November 2013 - 04:43 PM.

no one can beat me.

Your 1st post says you lost about half your races tho......

lol.

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

I don't understand most of this...

question: if you're winning the race, how do you ram people?

#loudnoises.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

#loudnoises.

OP rides a furry tractor.

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

hehe I would like to see  you in a bad sports server with 10 people in Tanks... see how good your griefing would be... :)

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

hehe I would like to see  you in a bad sports server with 10 people in Tanks... see how good your griefing would be... :)

He was talking about Races... wasn't he?...

anticon
  • anticon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Vfmn8PB.gif

• ThatRandomGuy42 likes this

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

He was talking about Races... wasn't he?...

ya but he was then saying  that he would kill your mechanics and grief you on multiple server like a maniac... so I then replied... would like to see him spawn in a bad sports server full of thank... hehehe :)

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

#loudnoises.

Probably taking out nr1 by ramming him out when taking a corner, steer inside and use nr1 as a cushion.

Op said he hosted his races. Biggest problem with these babies is not the ramming itself, you can counter that, but when host changes, they instantly leave, because they want to control the room.

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

You're trying too hard. Yet some people still take the bait...

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

Whata troll.

don_pepe23
  • don_pepe23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

I like rammers.. After a leaving your ass in the dust I cruise to easy wins due to the fact you hold everyone back and yourself.

Thanks for being retarded and not knowing how to drive.  :D

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Im REALLY good in traffic races. Even harder to beat with no traffic. And though I only race in this game online and have the best sports, muscle, motorcycle, compact, and 10 car garage all legit, its douches like OP and a lack of organized racing events that is making me lose interest in keep going online. I think once Gran Turismo 6 gets here, I'll totally give up on GTAV:O. As much as I love the thrill of winning in traffic on real streets that Turismo cant provide, jerk rammers are killing the thrill, even though Im good at countering their rams.

Hy2RoGeN
  • Hy2RoGeN

Number 1 baby!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by Hy2RoGeN, 11 November 2013 - 05:39 PM.

AND I'm better at racing than all of them.

Between races I kill the LSC mechanic and wait for you to attempt glitch-selling your car where I then kill you over and over until you leave... only to follow you to each server and continue the slaughter. No amount of bounties, mercenary attacks, or airstrikes will stop me.

Moral of the story: Quit your bitching and deal with it. Don't like glitchers? grief em. Don't like rammers? ram em, or at least learn to drive defensively.

80c56fdf8f74d571ed195046121ce3f0ae5436c0

e6b.gif

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

either+way+op+is+a+fag+%5E%5E+_3c4277886

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users