Photo

I ram people in races...

46 replies to this topic
Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

AND I'm better at racing than all of them.

Between races I kill the LSC mechanic and wait for you to attempt glitch-selling your car where I then kill you over and over until you leave... only to follow you to each server and continue the slaughter. No amount of bounties, mercenary attacks, or airstrikes will stop me.

Moral of the story: Quit your bitching and deal with it. Don't like glitchers? grief em. Don't like rammers? ram em, or at least learn to drive defensively.

• WinterEdit likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

AND I'm better at racing than all of them.

Between races I kill the LSC mechanic and wait for you to attempt glitch-selling your car where I then kill you over and over until you leave... only to follow you to each server and continue the slaughter. No amount of bounties, mercenary attacks, or airstrikes will stop me.

Moral of the story: Quit your bitching and deal with it. Don't like glitchers? grief em. Don't like rammers? ram em, or at least learn to drive defensively.

DfifPG5.gif

• Brachwah, OA99 and jamiescfc2013 like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

I like rammers.. After a leaving your ass in the dust I cruise to easy wins due to the fact you hold everyone back and yourself.

Thanks for being retarded and not knowing how to drive.  :D

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by SLUGFly, 11 November 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Yes, you are an asshole. You're also f*cking full of yourself.

"I'm awesome. I'm awesome. I'm awesome. Care to comment?"

f*ck off.
  • ThatRandomGuy42, DS Monkfish and Upggrade like this

Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

I like rammers.. After a leaving your ass in the dust I cruise to easy wins due to the fact you hold everyone back and yourself.

My win/lose ratio is better than most people I've seen. I have 169 wins and only 180 losses... pretty decent considering anything behind 1st is a loss. I never mess myself up when I ram people, because I play strategically and am not an idiot. It works for me every time. I ram you, you're out of the race and I win. If I don't ram you, I still win.

Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

Yes, you are an asshole. You're also f*cking full of yourself.

"I'm awesome. I'm awesome. I'm awesome. Care to comment?"

f*ck off.

Yeah, so what? If people can make posts about how bad they suck then I can make posts about how awesome I am. Equality man.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Awww good for you.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 11 November 2013 - 04:19 PM.

All hail the man who shall henceforth be known as the douchebaggiest person to ever have lived on Earth.

P.S. No, you are not skilled if you ram.

• ThatRandomGuy42 and Brachwah like this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

My win/lose ratio is better than most people I've seen. I have 169 wins and only 180 losses... pretty decent considering anything behind 1st is a loss. I never mess myself up when I ram people, because I play strategically and am not an idiot. It works for me every time. I ram you, you're out of the race and I win. If I don't ram you, I still win.

You lose more than you win, congrats. 

Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

All hail the man who shall henceforth be known as the douchebaggiest person to ever have lived on Earth.

Yes I am. Idiot number one approaches and rams me, I hold my own and they spin out. As I approach the idiot in first place, I spin them out with ease and continue to win. SKILL

• WinterEdit likes this

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

No attention from mommy this morning?

• tenpennyisplainevil likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by SKaREO, 11 November 2013 - 04:21 PM.

You're trying too hard. Yet some people still take the bait...

• Brachwah likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

You don't win sh*t.. You trade wins on Criminal records.  I see right through you're crap..lol

The only way you can be ramming players and winning constantly is because you rely on catch up, no traffic short/straight tracks.

Well, hey, Even my 10 year old nephew won a few race on criminal records while playing bumper cars.  Hes 2 - 0 in retard races.  lmao.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Yes I am. Idiot number one approaches and rams me, I hold my own and they spin out. As I approach the idiot in first place, I spin them out with ease and continue to win. SKILL

It's cute when you're delusional. <3

Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

You don't win sh*t.. You trade wins on Criminal records.  I see right through you're crap..lol

The only way you can be ramming players and winning constantly is because you rely on catch up, no traffic short/straight tracks.

Well, hey, Even my 10 year old nephew won a few race on criminal records while playing bumper cars.  Hes 2 - 0 in retard races.  lmao.

False. I don't grind, it makes the game boring. I play what I want and let the money build up. I host my own races, typically. I turn off customs when I have catch up off, and I turn customs on when I have catch up on. Perfect fairness. You don't know me.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

I had a cookie today

but i didnt like it that much

• Brachwah likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by Vooodu, 11 November 2013 - 04:27 PM.

False. I don't grind, it makes the game boring. I play what I want and let the money build up. I host my own races, typically. I turn off customs when I have catch up off, and I turn customs on when I have catch up on. Perfect fairness. You don't know me.

Oh I dooo know.  And its not false. 

I've yet to see any real racers who ram and win constantly on real races.    So keep on keeping on dumbass. 

Also, who turns on catch up and brags?....lol

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Nope. That is, as I pointed out, being an asshole. Skill is knowing when to brake, when to slipstream and knowing how to out think little arse-pirates like yourself.

Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

I've yet to see any real racers who ram and win constantly on real races.    So keep on keeping on dumbass. 

Because those people either suck at ramming or suck at racing. I suck at nothing, and so I utilize all skills to win. I can make 100K within 20 minutes just from beating you bads over and over in races... enjoying my 13.6K plus bets each time.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Honestly if someone has catch up on or customs off I leave. Waste of my time. So was this post. Didn't spend all of that money on custom cars for no reason.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

I got to say this is the second most interesting thread I have seen in a week or so, 1st one is that Endological's one from yesterday or so.

Thank you OP for creating this & thank you community, for making this interesting to observe. :)

• Brachwah likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Because those people either suck at ramming or suck at racing. I suck at nothing, and so I utilize all skills to win. I can make 100K within 20 minutes just from beating you bads over and over in races... enjoying my 13.6K plus bets each time.

You keep talking... But it doesn't matter.

You trade wins, you play with catch up.  You play teeny weeeny short tracks where even the losers can make large amounts of cash fast.

Your a grinder playing bumper cars with newbies in catch up short tracks who spends the rest of his time trading wins.

You can keep saying what every you want.  But alls I see is the word BITCH tattooed on you forehead.

Brachwah
  • Brachwah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Honestly if someone has catch up on or customs off I leave. Waste of my time. So was this post. Didn't spend all of that money on custom cars for no reason.

If you can't win a race without being a rich glitcher then you have no business commenting in a thread about skill.

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by OA99, 11 November 2013 - 04:32 PM.

image.gif

Honestly, I'm more jealous than anything. I never manage to ram anyone without me also spinning out. But you're a dick for the LSC thing.

• ThatRandomGuy42 and Brachwah like this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Please proceed to rinse your mouth out with some buckshot.

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

According to this guy, anyone going to LSC = Glitcher.

God forbid anyone want to mod/upgrade their car.

• mealymouthmongolian likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by Vooodu, 11 November 2013 - 04:35 PM.

If you can't win a race without being a rich glitcher then you have no business commenting in a thread about skill.

lulz..

So players who can afford their own cars are rich glitchers who have no skills...lol?

You are now starting to sound like a pooor wil baby.  No wonder you camp LSC and ram players in catch up races.

You be like "Just because he gotta car he gotta be winning racing and customizing that sh*t" 

Muaaahhaaa

• OA99 likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

I think OP has been told pretty well.

laughter.gif

• OA99 and gtarelatedusername2 like this

Vooodu