9 replies to this topic
MrCaffiene82
  • MrCaffiene82

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

GTA 5 Online How To Get Sultan RS
To get the Sultan RS the best way i have found it is to go to the Docks were you take cars to Simeon. It will spawn in the car park or be driving around in this small area. Easier To Find

You can refresh the cars in the area by pressing start and going to options then go to find new session, It took me 3-4 times then there was 3 Sultan RS  in the car park and one drove right in front of me

This car was in GTA 4 and is very fast and handles very very well, Fully upgraded it sells for $111 K In Los Santos Customs

There is a guide and map in this location http://goo.gl/O7k009

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

This also isn't very rare either I've stolen several of these just driving around in the city and Blanes County

Mena the Menace
  • Mena the Menace

Scumbag

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

Found one in the penitentiary parking lot, got tires shot out immediately by a corrections officer, got chased by the cops to a block from my residence when the cops finally took me out and the car disappeared. That was a tough one to swallow.

Got my current Sultan from the same spot. Also found one in a parking lot in Sandy Shores.

I hear a lot about how hard it is to find this car but IMO it was harder to find my Sentinel XS and Ruiner. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't, and I've found that the hardest car to find is the one you're looking for.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:53 AM Edited by tresshold, 12 November 2013 - 06:54 AM.

your just looking for a sultan right? adding a roll gage makes it a RS.

when they spawn then they spawn everywhere.

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

This car is rare but not that rare. I find it driving around often. That's my personal car. It's probably all around one of the best cars in the game.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

I find it almost once every 24 hours driving around Sandy Shores near the Big Satellite dishes. But since they are NPC cars you can't put em in your garage

creamofpayne
  • creamofpayne

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by creamofpayne, 12 November 2013 - 07:23 PM.

I find it almost once every 24 hours driving around Sandy Shores near the Big Satellite dishes. But since they are NPC cars you can't put em in your garage

Huh?

I found mine in the Criminal Records parking lot.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Huh?

I found mine in the Criminal Records parking lot.

The dishes are near the prison...

Mena the Menace
  • Mena the Menace

Scumbag

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

I find it almost once every 24 hours driving around Sandy Shores near the Big Satellite dishes.

But since they are NPC cars you can't put em in your garage

Most of the cars in my garage are stolen from NPCs. It's the premium cars that cannot be stored. And the Sultan isn't premium. If you found a Sultan that couldn't be stored it was probably another player's ride, especially if it was an RS. Never found an RS "in the wild" and I'm unsure if they even exist outside of personal vehicles.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

i see them all the time on route 68

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users