Photo

Why is there bad sport in GTA V?

2 replies to this topic
DonatKap
  • DonatKap

I'm just a beast!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

I'm getting my game this week. It looks amazing but I have some problems, why is there BAD SPORT? If it is because of people just going around and killing other people Isn't that just another use of crews? I mean, imagine 2 crews of 12 people each meeting in a lobby and just decide to kill each other and pursuing each other with fast sports cars s**** it would be amazing!!!

I also heard that you only get like $2000 now for races and only $500 from missions. This encourages cheating and hacking!! How am I supposed to get my ADDER? If it's in the game at least you should be able to get them legally! Also how am I supposed to get a private jet? mansion? etc...

Also how does the Car insurance and Garages work? Let's say I have a car and paid my car insurance. If I destroy it myself will it respawn in my garage? and If another player steals it (since he can't sell it) and destroys it will it respawn?

I don't wanna be noob that's why I'm asking!

Thanks and please feel free to post :)  :^:

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'm getting my game this week. It looks amazing but I have some problems, why is there BAD SPORT? If it is because of people just going around and killing other people Isn't that just another use of crews? I mean, imagine 2 crews of 12 people each meeting in a lobby and just decide to kill each other and pursuing each other with fast sports cars s**** it would be amazing!!!

That and more so if you race dirty, pit maneuver etc...

​Encourages players to be good to each other as you get money when you do over time...

But it's GTA... LOL! 

I also heard that you only get like $2000 now for races and only $500 from missions. This encourages cheating and hacking!! How am I supposed to get my ADDER? If it's in the game at least you should be able to get them legally! Also how am I supposed to get a private jet? mansion? etc...

Play as much as you can or last case, buy money at the PSN Store / XBOX Live.

Also how does the Car insurance and Garages work? Let's say I have a car and paid my car insurance. If I destroy it myself will it respawn in my garage?

It will respawn, you will see a Car Icon on your map.

Whether it be in your Garage or last place you where at / spawned.

and If another player steals it (since he can't sell it) and destroys it will it respawn?

From memory, reading on GTA Forums, I don't think they can do anything, as the car is Insured / Tracked.

It will just turn into a stock car, they can't sell / mod / store in their garage.

It will re-spawn with your mods.

So every time you buy a high end car, TRACK / INSURE IT!

• DonatKap likes this

randombeens
  • randombeens

Be more Dog

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

That and more so if you race dirty, pit maneuver etc...

​Encourages players to be good to each other as you get money when you do over time...

But it's GTA... LOL! 

its not clear all the eliments affecting a bad sport rating the only thing you get a clear notifaction of warning about is blowing up another gamers personal vehicle. also quitting out of missions / races along with exiting the game incorrectly; rather than (pause menu ~ Online ~ leave gta online) i wouldnt worry too much about getting sucked into a bit of gang warfare tho like the other guy sait "its GTA afterall" jst offset it by not being a dic whilst on missions or have an occasional round of golf or tennis :L  

Play as much as you can or last case, buy money at the PSN Store / XBOX Live.

the more missions you do the grater the $$$ reward along with the difficulty, survival is a good way of making a quick buk espically with the camping spots available on "processed" also maxs out your shooting in no time but gets a little repetative after a while (i got the 400k appartment this way) & fk paying £££ 4 gta $$$ if your gonna do that you might as well just use the money cheat & spoil the game 4 yourself that way

Also how does the Car insurance and Garages work? Let's say I have a car and paid my car insurance. If I destroy it myself will it respawn in my garage?

It will respawn, you will see a Car Icon on your map.

Whether it be in your Garage or last place you where at / spawned.

you insure your car(s) if you blow it up, sink it, leave it in the impound till it gets crushed etc you phone the insurance company & pay 10% (i beleve) of its value to get a replacment spawned on the level. if another gamer blows up your car the 10% value is automatically taken from them & you again phone the insurance company this time the cost of a replacment is Free 

and If another player steals it (since he can't sell it) and destroys it will it respawn?

From memory, reading on GTA Forums, I don't think they can do anything, as the car is Insured / Tracked.

It will just turn into a stock car, they can't sell / mod / store in their garage.

It will re-spawn with your mods.

So every time you buy a high end car, TRACK / INSURE IT!

kinda irralivent as if you hold the change camra view button a menu comes up in the top left with quick gps, inventory etc and one option is vehicle access you just change that from "everyone" to well anything else "crew" "crew&friends" "no one" & they get booted onto the kerb. btw also in the "inventory" section you can access drinks & snacks bought from shops (jst b4 robbing them of course) whilst in cover to regen your health from hf way to full a real help in the early stages b4 you unlock decent guns and armor

• DonatKap likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users