Quantcast

» «
Photo

the AI dresses the protagonists totally RIDICULOUS!

51 replies to this topic
TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt
  • TrevorFuqsAshleyInHerButt

General Anal

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

If you buy lots of clothes and don't play with some protagonist for a while you will find that the AI will dress the protagonist individually.

And in a ridiculous way. 

One time I see Franklin wearing his baggy yellow shirt with longsleeve underneath all ghettoish, but his trousers were some plaid dress pants in grey and some fine shoes.

Michael wore colours which wouldn't fit and a dress jacket but shorts below.

Trevor, well, f*ck it. He is a binco explosion victim.

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Pre-order cancelled.

• ActionBronson likes this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by bicycles?, 11 November 2013 - 02:39 PM.

I don't have any interest in buying clothes or playing dressup in a videogame.

There's a "mission" where you have to buy a $10,000 suit that you don't actually use, a "mission" where you have to buy masks that don't actually protect your identity in any way, and a "mission" where you have to "dress nicely" in order to be allowed to move on. there are probably others that I'm forgetting.

So I finally cave in and buy clothes/change outfits, then eventually switch characters, and when I switch back the clothes have been changed back to something that looks stupid.

It's a forced shopping/douchebag simulator, and it's retarded. They removed/ignored so many fun features from their other games, but then force this kind of bullsh*t on you... the game sucks in sooo many ways.  It's seriously a prank/in-your-face joke being played on the consumers.

• 17th likes this

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

I don't have any interest in buying clothes or playing dressup in a videogame.

There's a "mission" where you have to buy a 10,000 suit, a "mission" where you have to buy masks, and a "mission" where you have to dress nicely in order to be allowed to buy from a store. there are probably others that I'm forgetting.

So I finally cave in and buy clothes/change outfits, then eventually switch characters, and when I switch back the clothes have been changed back to something that looks stupid.

It's a forced shopping simulator, and it's retarded. This game sucks in sooo many ways.

I think it's to make the characters seem alive but, yeah it's seriously annoying.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

It's a forced shopping/douchebag simulator, and it's retarded. .

Is there an award for 'dumbest reason to claim GTA is broken'?

Because I think we've found a winner.

• jimmylh and Jacob-B like this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

It's a forced shopping/douchebag simulator, and it's retarded. .

Is there an award for 'dumbest reason to claim GTA is broken'?

Because I think we've found a winner.

I didn't use the word broken once, genius. I have posted tons of other reasons why the game sucks if you'd like to look through my posts. It all adds up to a sh*tty game that should have been advertised as online-only (and actually been game-tested)

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

i used to dress my guys how i wanted, but then i just gave up and now let them wear whatever they have on when i switch to them. i will occasionally buy something new for them though.

ReekyAlex
  • ReekyAlex

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

I would like them to add an option to turn the clothing changing off and on. So can people who like to dress their character up keep them like they like them. And people who like how they change their clothes (like me) can keep it like that.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Or at least have an option to set like 4 pre-sets that you make yourself, so when switching characters it will choose between one of those instead of just randomly throwing things together.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

I don't know what game you all have been playing, but they always dress nice and matched up when I switch, especially Franklin. This is a feature I've been wanting for since SA, I always had to change the clothes myself, but now I don't. I also noticed they dress appropriate to what they are doing when you switch, like Michael in shorts and shirtless at the beach or Trevor in nice clean clothes talking to a girl.
  • shawt22 likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 11 November 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Franklin was wearing grey plad dress pants, and some dorky f*cking lavender stripe shirt that isn't even in my wardrobe. He looked like a total dipsh*t. Everyone knows you don't do stripes and plad together.  Motherf*cker went out of his way to clash so tacky. 

• shadyslady and Deadly Target like this

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 11 November 2013 - 08:15 PM.

My Trevor is always wearing this tight blue muscle shirt every time I switch to him.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by darkdayz, 11 November 2013 - 08:22 PM.

If you buy lots of clothes and don't play with some protagonist for a while you will find that the AI will dress the protagonist individually.

And in a ridiculous way. 

One time I see Franklin wearing his baggy yellow shirt with longsleeve underneath all ghettoish, but his trousers were some plaid dress pants in grey and some fine shoes.

Michael wore colours which wouldn't fit and a dress jacket but shorts below.

Trevor, well, f*ck it. He is a binco explosion victim.

Yeah, hate this. Should deffo of included a outfit creator, so it loads the preset outfits you have created. It's not hard to do... Just a 'favourite' button when you dress them in a certain way. Max 5 favourites for example. 

• shadyslady likes this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

It's true. I really hate it. Every time I switch to Franklin I'm ready to laugh because I know they have him dressed like a total retard. I could put him in a nice green letterman jacket, black jeans, black-green hat, white and green sneakers...

He won't have any of that sh*t on when I switch to him. Instead he'll have on his yellow and white shirt, black hat turned backwards, khaki shorts, and blue sneakers... That sh*t was hilarious at first but now I'm starting to get tired of it. I like how they actually change clothes, but you can't dress people like that.

Same with Michael. I bought him a bunch of clothes from Suburban and ever since, every time I switch to him, he looks like a true Vinewood jackass...

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

For some reason EVERY SINGLE TIME it makes Franklin wear those gray sweatpants.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

I like it, gives the character some fresh clothes every time.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

gexdBSZ.jpg

weirdkerr
  • weirdkerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Really?! your moaning about this...  best fun in the game is switching to T and seeing if he is up a mouintain in a dress... Again... Lol

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

GTA:V doesn't have the ability to color coordinate...unfortunately.  :O

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breathe After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

It can be annoying sometimes, especially when you're switching to Trevor and he's wearing a short-skirt dress on top of a mountain after having a hangover.

1374226_466367620148450_1072847442_n.jpg

It's still pretty funny though. Just the thought of him wearing that dress and getting in a gunfight with the cops is laughable. Or partaking in an ATV race or something while wearing that. ha, hahahaha. ha. ha.

Ha.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

gexdBSZ.jpg

Uhm. ok?

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by bicycles?, 11 November 2013 - 10:58 PM.

this is how I picture people who enjoy the shopping/dressup simulator

Selfies! Haircuts! Tattoos!  Wardrobes!  yeah, real "fun" ...

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

gexdBSZ.jpg

Uhm. ok?

There's nothing good about that.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

Absolutely ridonkulous

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

You create the outfits.
When you're changing clothes when it says "outfit updated". Or something.

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

You create the outfits.
When you're changing clothes when it says "outfit updated". Or something.

lol that's not what it means.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Franklin was wearing grey plad dress pants, and some dorky f*cking lavender stripe shirt that isn't even in my wardrobe. He looked like a total dipsh*t. Everyone knows you don't do stripes and plad together.  Motherf*cker went out of his way to clash so tacky. 

maybe that all what was clean 

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Wow, more nitpicking... joy.

• Wolfhuman likes this

SledgeHammer87
  • SledgeHammer87

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

they should keep wearing the clothes you gave them. trevor in the end is a multimillionare but dresses like a homeless , stupid

• Bonnano likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

I actually enjoy this feature. It gives a sense of realism and that the characters actually are living their own lives when you aren't controlling them (even though that isn't really the case). It does get annoying though when I switch to Trevor and he's up in the middle of nowhere on a mountain. Makes me wanna just switch to someone else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users