» «
Photo

Money-Glitching is a Conspiracy

43 replies to this topic
Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:50 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 11 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

LOL, how is that any different from glitching?

Those money "gifts" are from people actually hacking the game code, which is a big step up from glitching.

I never said I`m a saint. I don`t and will never glitch. That doesn`t mean I hate glitchers or can`t sleep because one of my friends was gifted glitched money. It`s HIS business what to do with those, not mine. Just as it is MY choice if I want to profit from that gift, with his permission.

It`s the equivalent of you robbing a bank and sending me some money from your robbery. I`ll keep the money with a big thank you.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by BurningBalls, 11 November 2013 - 05:53 PM.

I never said I`m a saint. I don`t and will never glitch. That doesn`t mean I hate glitchers or can`t sleep because one of my friends was gifted glitched money. It`s HIS business what to do with those, not mine. Just as it is MY choice if I want to profit from that gift, with his permission.

Fair enough. I don't have a problem with either scenario.

From your previous posts I thought you had a very big aversion to glitching.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 11 November 2013 - 05:56 PM.

I don`t like it and never do it, but I am not obsessed with it. 

And I am more into "Man up and accept the consequences of your actions" type of thinking. I don`t like all the glitchers coming and making "Glitcher Support Groups", in which they toot their own horns all day about no bans or whatever coming. All I want is to have them say: "I cheated and I take full responsibility for it", rather than "You suck `cos you didn`t" :)

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

If Rockstar wanted, money-glitching would have been gone long ago.
Think about that.

I think the coding is more than we believe, and theyre trying to eliminate several major things at once. Sure, others may follow, however, money glitch wise, i think theyre analyzing all possible forms they can think off. Maybe that glitch shows a more major coding error than we all know,
I also wonder if it's a design flaw that is difficult or impossible to remedy. Maybe elements from both cds are involved and patching it would cause more problems. Maybe it requires rewriting large portions of the code. Or perhaps that redundant money save is the key and by changing that it puts player's money at risk again.

When and if it is fixed we might see clues as to what was done and be able to work backwards to have a better guess at the problem causing the delay..

I'm curious as hell.
  • brooklyn718 likes this

Eatmobananas
  • Eatmobananas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

The glitch is still in because they don't care. Period

Neither coding or "more important issues" explain why they did not make it impossible to enter the start menu while in LSC or any other "Unique" situation.

So yeah either R* can't think of disable the start button or they don't care.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Oh fking well....

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 12 November 2013 - 03:06 AM.

After a month most gamers move on to other games is only true if the game is not one of the best ever made.

I played GTA IV for 3 years.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

There were issues of characters not saving and people losing cars/ money/ weapons. They fixed those issues before addressing the money and RP glitches...

Think about that...

wrong. they fixed the mission replays long before the character/save/match making issues. which btw are still all issues.

they also fixed the motorcycle method and some other methods first.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I don`t like it and never do it, but I am not obsessed with it. 

And I am more into "Man up and accept the consequences of your actions" type of thinking. I don`t like all the glitchers coming and making "Glitcher Support Groups", in which they toot their own horns all day about no bans or whatever coming. All I want is to have them say: "I cheated and I take full responsibility for it", rather than "You suck `cos you didn`t" :)

You're still a damn dirty cheater....with your auto-aim!

• Phyxsius- likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by WBaker, 12 November 2013 - 04:27 AM.

The glitch is still in because they don't care. Period

Neither coding or "more important issues" explain why they did not make it impossible to enter the start menu while in LSC or any other "Unique" situation.

So yeah either R* can't think of disable the start button or they don't care.

True unless you can keep your car by dashboarding.

Edit: I can't help but believe there is more to it than not caring. If the fix was so simple there is no reason not to patch it. Has to be more to it.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

If Rockstar wanted, money-glitching would have been gone long ago.
Think about that.

I think the coding is more than we believe, and theyre trying to eliminate several major things at once. Sure, others may follow, however, money glitch wise, i think theyre analyzing all possible forms they can think off. Maybe that glitch shows a more major coding error than we all know,
I also wonder if it's a design flaw that is difficult or impossible to remedy. Maybe elements from both cds are involved and patching it would cause more problems. Maybe it requires rewriting large portions of the code. Or perhaps that redundant money save is the key and by changing that it puts player's money at risk again.

When and if it is fixed we might see clues as to what was done and be able to work backwards to have a better guess at the problem causing the delay..

I'm curious as hell.

^^^^^^^^ Exactly what I'm saying.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

I worded that badly. I meant 99% of the glitchers, wasn't implying that 99% of people glitched.

From what I've seen it's probably about 10-15% of people playing who glich/ed.

I haven`t glitched a second. I have access to jdice`s 2 bils though, so I COULD get money from there. I will be seen as a glitcher, if I`d decide to troll everybody with a chrome Adder. Thing is, he received those as a gift and shared some with me.

Problem is.. a stranger will never know and being the paranoiac f*cktards that most are, will automatically assume I`m a glitcher. TO THE FORUUUMS!!!!

I don't assume anyone who drives a supercar to be a glitcher, but I've seen plenty of people go in and out of LSC dozens of times in a row, and I can only think of one reason why they'd be doing that.

That doesn't even make sense, because after you get your glitched money, you go to a different session. The most amount of times you'd see a glitcher go into LSC is twice, before they left the session.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Not that I would know how to glitch money or anything.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

You're still a damn dirty cheater....with your auto-aim!

Bad bad Phyx! :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users