What's a good mix of car mods?

3 replies to this topic
Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

I hear over modding your car can make it slightly worse to drive. There's gotta be a good balance in car mods, does anyone know what it is? This includes which EMS upgrade alongside turbo, suspension, etc.

I've noticed cars are kinda sluggish when they're over-modded, it'd be nice to have a lighter car.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Well supposedly some people say that the armor adds weight to your car, which would make sense considering it adds a ton(maybe literally) of weight IRL, but I haven't seen anyone prove this or do any testing on it. So if anything you would want to skip that if your not planning on taking your car into battle. As far as anything else I don't see what would cause that, so I think you would want most of the performance upgrades except maybe brakes if your car stops good, as it does sometime seem like brake upgrades make it brake worse. Not sure what's up with that though, it also needs some tests apparently.

andymci
  • andymci

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Best to leave the armour mod, i'm pretty sure it makes the car sluggish. Also, avoid lowering the suspension too much as it makes handling skittish.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

i normally put the full wack on. everything to paint to turbo. most handle like a dream.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users