• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

Early November is long gone its pretty much mid November already

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:46 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 11 November 2013 - 02:47 PM.

Early November is long gone its pretty much mid November already

A lot of people have been saying this. And yes. It's true. But I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt on their "philosophical stance"

Kind of like, glass half empty/full.

PS. Nice avatar.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

It isn't exactly mid November yet but there shouldn't be any more delays.  The Beach Bum Pack should be available from next week the latest unless R* were telling fibs and talking out their A-hole.

Early November has come and gone. I just hope it happens soon. GTA Online's public lobbies are very underpopulated atm so it needs some life injected in it.

That's strange because majority of the lobbies i've been in recently have had a decent number of players. I think there's definitely a issue with the servers. 

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

the xbox live stores update every tuesday; so yeah; I guess tomorrow; otherwise it is to late :)

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Who cares? I'm still trying to figure out what is so appealing about this DLC....I don't know what's in it but it sounds stupid.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I don't know what's in it but it sounds stupid.

:catspider:

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Until Rockstar broke another promise.

THE BEACH BUM PACK

Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode.

Four more days.

Four more days and we can no longer class the release of Beach Bum as "Early November"

Do you have faith?

They can pull an EA and split their original DLC. Give us only the vehicles and keep everything else.

Technically, they won`t break their promise. Practically, nobody will sell their game over it.

BeansNYC
  • BeansNYC

Brotherhood of Mutants

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Wish i had a dollar for every tear shed on this forum...

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

I have faith in Wednesday/Thursday :D

On December.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

If it's an actual DLC to be released by Microsoft like ME3 MP's free add-ons, then it should hit tomorrow at around 4am CST. If it does not show up by midnight on the marketplace, then it won't make it in time for 'early' November. That is unless, it's a server side thing by Rockstar, and it's content already on the disk.

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

They released everything (regarding GTA5) on a Tuesday. So maybe tomorrow?!

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

It will be out Tuesday. And even if it isnt who cares. Plenty to do in this game already. 

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Early November 1-10
Mid November 11-20
Late November 21-30

It's clear that "early" November has come and gone already.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

SHOWTIME is my savior

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

#Nextweek

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

#Soon

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Are you really excited about the beach bum package? Smh i dont change my characters clothes that often, let alone wear the type of clothing that would presumably be in a beach bum pack. They beach car doesnt ring any bells, and if anything im interested in the new weapons. I foresee countless threads on how its bullsh*t. I think BBP and heist are DLC at bare minimum. I cant wait for things to come 6 months a year from now.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Early November

Without joking around: Dun know any more man, can be tomorrow... can be in 3 weeks :/

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by Suppa K, 11 November 2013 - 10:33 PM.

Faith? 

Maybe R* had faith people wouldn't cheat and glitch their RP and money? Maybe, like respect, it takes faith to get faith...

The entire reason R* is delaying is because of glitchers... you can thank them... 

I hate this argument. It's completely unjustified.

People will glitch in any game. It doesn't stop the company from postponing everything.

At most. They fix the glitch, and move on.

It shouldn't take 5 patches to fix the exact same glitch.

No I think that's actually a pretty damn good reason to hold the release of more content and things that could possibly lead to more problems, so how about they iron everything first before introducing a whole new slew of bugs.

This is a dev who isn't really too well experienced in the multiplayer field, and it certainly isn't there first time but they have excelled with each new installment that featured a multiplayer component. So far GTA:O has been pretty damn good for me, despite the flaws and glitches. It's like nothing else out there right now, they've done a good job actually making me feel like I'm playing GTA Online and not some tacked on MP like how IV felt. It will only get better too, but you have to patient like any big MMO/Multiplayer game. You think WoW or FFXI were anything like they are now? You think games like Battlefield and CoD didn't see their fair share of game breaking glitches? As all these things, it will be patched.

Clearly it's proving to be a difficult task probably because to really stop these glitches they have to figure out how to prevent people from doing things like switching characters in LSC. They can't just remove the switch character feature so they have to figure out a way to patch the loophole without sacrificing the way the menus operate.

So yeah I think some game breaking bugs could easily hold up the release of a bunch of new items and things like the content creator which i'm sure will have some bugs to be exploited. Also let's not forget the certification process Microsoft and Sony forces devs to submit their patches to, it seems like Rockstar has released patches very quickly. Although they may have some sort of streamlined agreement with MS/Sony who knows, that and it is Rockstar which is a multi million dollar developer which has staff ranging in the hundreds.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by Pizentu, 11 November 2013 - 10:33 PM.

The Beach Bum Pack will be released sometime next week. #GTAOnline

Some people really need a life. If your biggest concern is when a DLC comes out, than you live a pretty sad life. If you are flipping out over any thing to do with a $60 video game than you might need to seek professional help. If you are having convulsions over a small delay in a FREE add on, than there may be no hope left for you.  

Try growing the hell up. If your so distraught over this game or any other game or thing in the world, then "Move on". 

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

They announced that they will reveal the release date of the DLC next week, so that's at least another 2 weeks because they wouldn't announce that it is coming out like 3 days after the announcement. So late November - Early December is when its coming out.  

Don't worry -- "In a few weeks or so..."  Damn, I got a sudden strong flash of deja vu back to all of 2012 and most of 2013, as we hung on every real and imagined utterance from Rockstar, every rumor, every hope, that Rockstar might actually do what they kind of implied they would...

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

People MAY glitch in other games, however, this is a little different. Glitching in GTA hurts other people's experience, where in most games, that isn't the case. You wanna glitch in COD multiplayer so you're the highest level possible, fine, doesn't mean anything to anyone else in the game... wanna glitch in GTA? Now you have access to weapons, ammo, and vehicles you didn't have before. Little bit of a difference...

not to be that guy...but unlocking higher levels unlocks more weapons in the COD series as well. The only difference here is that the power weapons (grenade launcher, rpg, and minigun) are gated behind higher levels. it is a little different but for the most part the same.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Faith? 

Maybe R* had faith people wouldn't cheat and glitch their RP and money? Maybe, like respect, it takes faith to get faith...

The entire reason R* is delaying is because of glitchers... you can thank them... 

Every thread isn't made for you to bitch about glitching. Just STFU. They could easily focus on the DLC anyway. Rockstar just doesn't have their sh*t together. That's the truth.  They didn't wait long enough to release and sh*t hit the fan. They have too many issues to keep any dates down. The glitches being used means little, they exist and need to be fixed. It's a fault of Rockstar. Don't use random opps. to take pot shots at glitchers, it's pointless.

kr105
  • kr105

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

I just got a 168MB update on XBOX360, I'm downloading it now.. anyone else confirm?

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Playing on Xbox as well and no update for me (yet?)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users