Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why Are Some Players So Butthurt About...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic
D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by D. Bigalow, 11 November 2013 - 07:57 PM.

bro story cool.

Lame bro sh*t again said same

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

Lol at this whole topic.

I noticed one intelligent guy here said 'Who cares?' Who actually does care? Sure glitching and hacking your money may be lame to some people, and some may find it acceptable. But I won't lose any sleep over it. People having lots of money doesn't really imbalance the game at all. If they are a low level with millions/billions they still have sh*t guns.. Albeit a nice rhino and loads of nice cars lol.. But still have sh*t guns. Well guys, let's just say.. GTA:O has lost it's edge and R* don't seem to care. Loads of people lost loads of stuff and got sick of it, so they turned to cheating.
Technically btw, even legit players earn their money stealing and committing crimes, because that's the theme of the game. Lololololololol.

Anyway, I don't care who glitches or hacks anymore. I play the game how I want to play it and let others do the same.
  • Get Trevomized and gtSilver like this

XxHawkmoonxX
  • XxHawkmoonxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

I dont like how non glitches boast about how they did it legit as if it makes them better.

a guy grinds 24 hours and buys an adder legit. the only person who cares that he did that is himself. no one else really gives a crap.

a guy glitches 1 hour and buys an adder again the only person that cares is himself no one else gives a crap.

a guy works 1 hour in real life and buys a cash card. the only person who cares is really himself (maybe his wife whos pissed they didnt go out that night cause he bought a cash card instead.) still point stands no one else gives a crap.

really it all boils down to people want others to envy them. for whatever reason its part of the monkey still in us that alpha mentality and everyone at their core desires to be envied and have people go wow cool i wish i was you.

legit guys think people will envy them more if they are legit so they perpetuate that idea.

glitchers want others to envy them so they perpetuate the jealous of all my fake in game $$$.

in the end though really no one gives a crap about anyone but themselves. the only reason people like "rare" things is not everyone can have them so if they get one it makes others envious or so they hope. in reality no one gives a crap its a video game lol

play it have fun thats what everyone should do worry about yourselves if you find it fun to not glitch more power to you. if you find it fun to glitch more power to you. where i draw the line is the hackers or people that impose THEIR play style onto others and theres no way out. such as random gifts of 2 billion to legit guys, invincibility stuff, other glitches like that.

This...

Truth

stardusthd
  • stardusthd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

i strongly suggest that we should go to war, since glitchers and legits don't get along

killing each other is the only way to end this sh*t

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:10 AM Edited by Dillinger83, 12 November 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Do what you want and shut the f*ck up. Get off your sh*t about glitchers and I guess some glitchers are douches about the money. Luckily nothing bad has happened to them in real life to put their sh*t in perspective. Maybe something more important to worry about u know.

Archetype13
  • Archetype13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:27 AM

I glitched about 5 million from LSC. I kind of regretted it at first, but now that the cards are out and I've seen their prices all of my regrets have melted away. $19.99 for $1,250,000 virtual dollars?! Now that's the real crime!

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Cause people in general are Ignorant dicks, Imposing their will on others. Do it my way or your wrong, dont like it leave. Stuff like that. Plus its a message board the only place you can register your disgust and where your opinion might matter to someone.

funny thing is it's these people who blow and fail missions over and over even with a full team on 'Normal' difficulty.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:02 PM Edited by rlr149, 12 November 2013 - 02:04 PM.

if i play chess with someone i expect them to play chess, don't mind them 'playing' differently but i expect them to stick to the same rules(not my rules, rules of the game).

i can physically move any piece any way i want(use every piece like the queen or knight or whatever) but it's not chess anymore. and that is what i was wanting to play.

thats why glitchers annoy me, not enough to lose sleep over, but it is annoying.

regardless of the excuses, they are not 'playing' the game.

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

if i play chess with someone i expect them to play chess, don't mind them 'playing' differently but i expect them to stick to the same rules(not my rules, rules of the game).i can physically move any piece any way i want(u e every piece like the queen or knight or whatever) but it's not chess anymore. and that is what wanting to play. thats why glitchers annoy me, not enough to lose sleep over, but it is annoying. regardless of the excuses, they are not 'playing' the game.

I think its annoying that you're annoyed by the actions of others on a video game. We aren't playing chess. And if the developers wanted to fix the glitches they would. I enjoy not having to spend 5 hours of time grinding races and missions so I can put a race trans in my Coquette. Its far easier to blast over to LSC in my Vigero and make $75k in ~4 minutes. Like dude said, You're limited by rank to weapons which is really the only advantage you have over other players. Catch up and traffic evens out any modified vehicle you ha e in racing...

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

I have a friend (IRL) who brags about his 60 million dollars he glitched... AND HE DID IT WITH A BATI THAT SOLD FOR 17k.... too much time on his hands.

Honestly if you glitched don't brag, if you're legit don't brag.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

if i play chess with someone i expect them to play chess, don't mind them 'playing' differently but i expect them to stick to the same rules(not my rules, rules of the game).i can physically move any piece any way i want(u e every piece like the queen or knight or whatever) but it's not chess anymore. and that is what wanting to play. thats why glitchers annoy me, not enough to lose sleep over, but it is annoying. regardless of the excuses, they are not 'playing' the game.

I think its annoying that you're annoyed by the actions of others on a video game. We aren't playing chess. And if the developers wanted to fix the glitches they would. I enjoy not having to spend 5 hours of time grinding races and missions so I can put a race trans in my Coquette. Its far easier to blast over to LSC in my Vigero and make $75k in ~4 minutes. Like dude said, You're limited by rank to weapons which is really the only advantage you have over other players. Catch up and traffic evens out any modified vehicle you ha e in racing...

the name of the game is irrelevant, chess, chequers, gta, golf.... doesn't matter. the game has its rules and just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.......... you could light a stick of dynamite and shove it up your ass, but probably shouldn't. you can murder your own family, but probably shouldn't. you could snap your gta disk, but probably shouldn't.

i say 'probably' because i'd like you to do all three, not in that particular order ofc.

also, i'm no programming expert........... and neither are you, what i do know is fixing one bug can create two more, so not having everything sorted out after  a mere 5 weeks isn't too out of line for R*(if at all).  none of us could do any better. feel free to prove me wrong with a game as complex as gta........ that you yourself wrote.......... that is entirely bug/glitch free.

• Lunytunes likes this

BeansNYC
  • BeansNYC

Brotherhood of Mutants

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

Yawn

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Because a group of people broke the game's money system by glitches and exploits. Think about how much better this game would be if people actually played it the way that it was supposed to be played. You having bought something would've meant so much more, but nope, people who have no lives had to sit and rank up above 100 while making 12,000 every minute. It bothers players because these people took away a big part of the game from us with their selfishness...

We're not talking about auto aim and free aim, we're talking about players changing the whole way that players view the game.

BeansNYC
  • BeansNYC

Brotherhood of Mutants

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Complaining about people complaining about another group of complainers. When will this vicious cycle end!!?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

No... glitchers really are scum and really do ruin the experience for everyone.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by rlr149, 13 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

Complaining about people complaining about another group of complainers. When will this vicious cycle end!!?

I GOT IT!!!!!........... wait for it!!!................ you could make a post that just says 'yawn'........ i know! genius isn't it, glad i was alive when it was first used on the internet when it wasn't an overused cliche.

and the world needs less 'wit' and 'sparkling repartee'. good job.

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

Glitchers took the fun out GTA Online. f*cking wow. Kill yourself

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

Why are some players so butthurt about anybody who doesn't play like them? "Legit" players post themselves on the highest pedestal, while riding a very high horse. Glitchers brag nonstop, and claim legit players are jealous of their money, and both sides are basically dicks.

Why does it even matter? You're never going to see the person more than once, unless you send them a friend request or something.

Is it the fact that people can't stand people who are different from the "norm" or just from them, or are people just out of things to cry about?

Seriously, the way cheaters f*** up the game has been discussed ad nauseum. Any ignorance of such is willful at this point. Good to know it's getting under their skin though. It's my theory that deep down they know they're cheaters and they screw up the game for other people. They just try really really hard to ignore this fact so they can feel good about themselves.

• Caligastia likes this

Archetype13
  • Archetype13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:57 AM Edited by Archetype13, 13 November 2013 - 06:00 AM.

I glitched money. I have spent and will continue to spend over 90% of my GTAO play time in non-public sessions. How have I ruined/screwed up your gaming experience? Please, don't use the job reward nerf as a reason as that was the result of players continuously doing the same few jobs over and over again.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

I glitched money. I have spent and will continue to spend over 90% of my GTAO play time in non-public sessions. How have I ruined/screwed up your gaming experience? Please, don't use the job reward nerf as a reason as that was the result of players continuously doing the same few jobs over and over again.

If you're not interacting with the GTAO community then you don't count sir :)

Do you feel good now? Knowing that your glitching was some what better than others?
  • Caligastia likes this

Archetype13
  • Archetype13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

You know what?  I kind of do. Thanks, I really needed that lift today.

Unequalibrium
  • Unequalibrium

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:23 PM Edited by Unequalibrium, 13 November 2013 - 12:27 PM.

God, people that worry how much video game money someone has, need to get a life and stop acting like a child. I don't care how many times you say it ruins your experience, doesn't make it true. Me having millions doesn't affect you at all. And how I obtained the millions, doesn't affect you either.

I was rolling with a dude the other day that kept bitching about glitchers ruining the game. He found an f620 and I offered to upgrade it for him so he could save the dough. Of course he accepted like a big old hypocrite. So I asked him how he's any better than the glitchers by cutting corners and getting sh*t he hasn't earned. He couldn't answer with anything better than, "I don't know." He then left the lobby. THAT is the typical behavior of the people who whine and cry about glitchers. Hypocrites with no self respect.

LeScone
  • LeScone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Glitchers
Ruining their own game and lasting appeal, won't feel any kind of success in getting e.g. Entity (didn't say Adder because I don't like it), likely to get bored after obtaining everything that is the most expensive in the game much sooner than R* expected.

Legit players
Likely to get bored to the sheer need to do that many Jobs in order to get something expensive, but feel more joy when actually getting something you worked for.

^this, bang on

LeScone
  • LeScone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

God, people that worry how much video game money someone has, need to get a life and stop acting like a child. I don't care how many times you say it ruins your experience, doesn't make it true. Me having millions doesn't affect you at all. And how I obtained the millions, doesn't affect you either.

I was rolling with a dude the other day that kept bitching about glitchers ruining the game. He found an f620 and I offered to upgrade it for him so he could save the dough. Of course he accepted like a big old hypocrite. So I asked him how he's any better than the glitchers by cutting corners and getting sh*t he hasn't earned. He couldn't answer with anything better than, "I don't know." He then left the lobby. THAT is the typical behavior of the people who whine and cry about glitchers. Hypocrites with no self respect.

^and this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

You all suck. Glitchers suck more but Legit players suck too for letting glitchers ruin their game. I suck too for even caring about the game.

YOU ALL SUCK :)

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

GlitchersRuining their own game and lasting appeal, won't feel any kind of success in getting e.g. Entity (didn't say Adder because I don't like it), likely to get bored after obtaining everything that is the most expensive in the game much sooner than R* expected. Legit playersLikely to get bored to the sheer need to do that many Jobs in order to get something expensive, but feel more joy when actually getting something you worked for.

^this, bang on

You feel successful in acquiring cars in a video game.. You must be a kid at home with your parents still.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Why are some players so butthurt about anybody who doesn't play like them? "Legit" players post themselves on the highest pedestal, while riding a very high horse. Glitchers brag nonstop, and claim legit players are jealous of their money, and both sides are basically dicks.

Why does it even matter? You're never going to see the person more than once, unless you send them a friend request or something.

Is it the fact that people can't stand people who are different from the "norm" or just from them, or are people just out of things to cry about?

it's because us legit players don't cheat, we grinde away to earn our money.

yeah, we do, but why do you care what glitchers do?  I've got all the same sh*t they do, I just don't have my tank and chopper in my garage and did it legit.  how long do you think it's going to take for all the players who will be left in the next six months to do that. 

these conversations are useless because in a month, none of this will matter.  we'll all have what we want from the game and plenty of money left over. 

you don't even have to let it bother you along the way.  I never got griefed one time while I was on my grind.  I just played solo and went on my merryweather way. 

so, the op has a valid point.  what do we all get out of bitching so hard about glitchers?  I mean, from what I've seen those that actually earn things are generally better at using them too...

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

"WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA he's got more stuff than me beause he cheated!" Big deal, get over it. If you hate glitchers that much then go play in private sessions with your friends who you know don't glitch. It really isn't that difficult is it? People making threads about glitchers and hackers are 100x more annoying than these so called 'perpetrators' of the acclaimed 'crimes' you accuse them of. It's a game, some of us like the grind, some of us don't. It's how things go I'm afraid. The simple solution to this persisting problem is, quit the game, take out the disc and turn off your ps3/xbox360. Then you won't have to deal with glitchers anymore, will you? Unless you got some people around you in real life who've been glitching to get Bugatti Veyrons and sh*t, then you'd be in trouble and the only solution is suicide, but if it'll stop the complaining GREAT!

Summary:

Shut up and deal with it, or f*ck off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users