Custome number plates for online?

12 replies to this topic
Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:39 AM

How do i get this right?

i downloaded and used bluestacks to edit it on my PC as i dont have these android things to do it with.

it seemed to work as i have my custom number plates in sp mode but cant figure out how to get it into online mode.

any suggestions from the guys who have successfully done this?

SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

You need to go to LS customs with each of your vehicle. Under "Plate" you will have a $600 option for "Private Plate." Buy that and you are set.

meathead316
  • meathead316

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

What he said ^

All my cars now have "T0OBEAST" on then :)

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

You need to go to LS customs with each of your vehicle. Under "Plate" you will have a $600 option for "Private Plate." Buy that and you are set.

damn something is not right then as i did that in sp mode and it worked, online however all i have is the normal plates lol, so frustrating. i want my "HORNDOGS"!!! lol

TigerStyleLoungeAct
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct

Stoned Assassin

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • England

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

Took mine about a day and a half to show up in game online if that helps? 

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

the thing on PC only provides textchange for SP. you need a friend with an iPhone for nummerplates in MP. Or wait for Android app

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by Mr. Crowley, 11 November 2013 - 11:48 AM.

^Android app is out...

TigerStyleLoungeAct
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct

Stoned Assassin

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • England

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

yup, did mine on android

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by biggsull, 11 November 2013 - 11:55 AM.

450mb (half of a 1GB dataplan) and it wouldnt even show up after it was released on android, I said screw custom plates not interested.

Rok73
  • Rok73

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

450mb (half of a 1GB dataplan) and it wouldnt even show up after it was released on android, I said screw custom plates not interested.

So, you have no WiFi access? Who would download half a gig over the mobile network?

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

I had dramas but I was told on this forum (forget name sorry):

Open iFruit whilst in game and order/re-order all you plates. I was told to order something else also, doesn't matter what, just to give the app a kick up the ass.

After an hour or so I got the message from LSC that my order had arrived. It was just for my Bullet but after visiting again with other vehicles the Private Plates option has been available for all vehicles. New ones also have the option for private plates now so possibly you need only get one vehicle tagged in order to unlock this feature.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

the thing on PC only provides textchange for SP. you need a friend with an iPhone for nummerplates in MP. Or wait for Android app

Cool thanks.

Will have to find one then lol.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

I had dramas but I was told on this forum (forget name sorry):

Open iFruit whilst in game and order/re-order all you plates. I was told to order something else also, doesn't matter what, just to give the app a kick up the ass.

After an hour or so I got the message from LSC that my order had arrived. It was just for my Bullet but after visiting again with other vehicles the Private Plates option has been available for all vehicles. New ones also have the option for private plates now so possibly you need only get one vehicle tagged in order to unlock this feature.

hmmm, will try that,

thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users