Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is clear now that the cheater pool is confirmed?

272 replies to this topic
A-Rod
  • A-Rod

#wwrd

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I stopped reading a few pages pack after all the trolling by the glitchers and supposed crybabies, which is funny because the glitchers tend to yell louder... Sorry if this has been said already.

The problem with people glitching and hacking is that it takes time away from the developers to create new content. Rockstar only has a finite number of people working on this game. People say they glitch because the game is boring because there's no online trading or heists. There's no online trading or heists because the programmers are too busy fixing all the problems pissing off half of the online community.....

The sooner the game is played the INTENDED WAY (whether right or wrong by anyone's opinion) the sooner new content will be created. That said, I'd like to see A LOT of things added to the online game which are already available in single player; very simple additions, but those additions will never come because the Rockstar guys and gals are all working over-time to fix the mess created by everyone exploiting their system.

The best thing that could happen to all of us is creating an actual pool. Then you can all "play the game however you want" and they won't have to worry about fixing anything. They can get on with their lives, like I wish most of you complainers would do.

• THE DRAGOON likes this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 11 November 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Had to pay 20k for some a holes insured tank. Went to report him and the whole game locked up I should have wrote the name down so I could report it to the banhammer. Glitch a tank all you want but costing me 20k to blow it up is really dumb on rockstars part.
  • Shayd80 likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

And yet you felt the need to log on a GTA-forum to spread the word about which games you own. Ok.
I own a green hat, and also a total of 7 pair of shoes. Now you know.

You glitcher!!! :p No man has ever had more than 5 pairs of shoes!!!

Five pairs!? You must be a glitcher too for I know that no man has ever had more than three pairs of shoes.

I'm reporting you both to Rockstar and telling my mommy!
  • Phyxsius- and Wallywhitehurst like this

The_Communist
  • The_Communist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by The_Communist, 11 November 2013 - 08:08 PM.

The so called "Cheater Pool" doesn't exist. It's a myth. It's a giant pile of bull. I've glitched more than $10,000,000 and I'm still getting into normal lobbies. With that said, I have a decent apartment, maxed out all my cars and have enough money left to cover any expenses... My cars and apartment don't effect how you play so why do you care?

I also like to play other games and I have a job. I don't have the time to sit at home and grind the same boring missions for pay that is being constantly nerfed, and I'm not going to buy the 'Shark Cards' either as I already paid full price for the game. If I played legit it would literally take months to get were I am, and the game isn't worth it.

It's dumb of you to create a thread about something when you don't have a source to confirm anything, at all. I'm going to continue to glitch and have fun. It's a free-roam/sandbox action game after all, not an MMORPG.

And one more thing... maybe the lobbies aren't as full because GTA Online has a lot of flaws which simply aren't being addressed and there are better games out there right now? You know, just a thought.

• Lamborghini1335 and CZuk like this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

THE JOKE is, rock* never confirmed a cheater's pool nor have they ever mentioned it. 

the troll boy got 8 pages out of you. 

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

Now that we all know that the cheater pool is confirmed, what things are becoming clear? Well, I have some things I've noticed. Feel free to share your own.

1. There are fewer trolls in this forum. I don't think they could bear to stand up to the chorus of "I told you so" chants they would have to face if they showed up, so they are seemingly absent now.

2. The new user names that have been showing up lately to rail GTA Online as being dead, you know, the guys who won't stop talking about BF and CoD, etc., and about how the servers are dead, are most likely many of the users who were the most vocal supporters of cheating and glitching in these forums. Since they likely lost all of their money and will be stuck in the cheater pool for the forseeable future, they are expressing their discontent with Rockstar in a way that hides the reality of their embarassment for being treated and busted.

3. The sessions may be relatively empty because the house has been cleaned. The only reason for the glitchers to play was to spam LSC (and other free mode cash exploits) over and over. Most sessions had a couple of these guys in them when they were full. Now that the cheaters have been dismissed, the sessions look realistic: most people in them are present but ghosted... meaning they are in a mission or race, etc. With other people. These people can take up slots in a session, but their names won't appear. It makes you realize that when you were in full sessions, pre-cheater pool, that really meant that nobody in there was doing a job. Now that the cheater/glitcher scum has been washed away, the sessions reflect the activities of legit players: they are doing jobs... legit work, and are not visible in free mode. Think about this for a bit and it will make sense.

4. Rockstar has done us all a favor... they delivered. I have been enjoying the game more since the scum have been washed away. The game functions and the players you come across are obviously legit, especially when you see their garages. The cheaters are effectively absent, or leaving GTA, or stuck in long term bad sport lobbies, and all of the legit players can now play in peace.

5. Maybe now Rockstar can focus on improving other broken aspects of the game, such as the playlists, texture loads, passive mode exploits, and glitched vehicles in garage exploits (tanks, buzzards, etc.). It will be exciting to see what is fixed next, now that it is clear that the bottom-feeders in this game are beginning to be exiled from the legit players.

I am very relieved right now, knowing that the cheating glitchers will lose almost everything as we had hoped. Feels fair. Exhale... yes.

What do you think is next?

Sorry, hate to burst your guy's bubble but I've done the LSC glitch at least 100 times and have yet to be put in this cheaters lobby.

Don"t believe me...here: http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Sorry, hate to burst your guy's bubble but I've done the LSC glitch at least 100 times and have yet to be put in this cheaters lobby.

Don"t believe me...here: http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

I beleive you, OP lost his marbles a bit on the first post.

My belief is that it's there (deleted references from Rockstar, mentioned in the game tips, player reports), but it's not being enforced / automated - it can't be because there is a lot of people like yourself, and I doubt they're gonna come back and slam as all with a big fist. I'd expect them to fix some of the basic glitches long before throwing us all in a bad boy server.

But I think it's wise that people are aware it may come in to action, so they can decide for themselves how much risk to take. Just because we're not all in it, does not mean it wont get turned on and that Rockstar will never check why our accounts have 90% Car Sales revenue.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

i love how the people who are saying the cheater pool is fake have not even been on this forum for more then 4 weeks 

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

i love how the people who are saying the cheater pool is fake have not even been on this forum for more then 4 weeks 

look at my joined date, donkey...

madhojo
  • madhojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Hopefully it's indoor, what with winter around the corner.  Otherwise R* will have to wait until the spring to open it up.  Though I'm sure it will be one heck of a party!

(On a side note, did you know that the Arizona Diamondbacks have a pool in their stadium?  It's true, way awesome too)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 11 November 2013 - 09:28 PM.

THE JOKE is, rock* never confirmed a cheater's pool nor have they ever mentioned it. 

http://gtaforums.com...ters-pool-real/ <--- there is a vid with the cheater pool up. Unknown if he is the ONLY one in it, or it is one of the best edited videos around.

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

http://gtaforums.com...ters-pool-real/ <--- there is a vid with the cheater pool up. Unknown if he is the ONLY one in it, or it is one of the best edited videos around.

This is from the same website that posted the fake vid of the cheater's pool after the 1.04 patch.  As we all know, no one was put in after 1.04, and now no one has been put in after 1.05.  Looks like they're just attempting to drive traffic toward their site and up the hits on specfic YT vids.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

This is from the same website that posted the fake vid of the cheater's pool after the 1.04 patch.  As we all know, no one was put in after 1.04, and now no one has been put in after 1.05.  Looks like they're just attempting to drive traffic toward their site and up the hits on specfic YT vids.

Could be a fake, true. If anything, it is just as bogus as his post. Must love entitlement...

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

So as I suspected. The cheaters' pool is indeed a made-up legend intended to scare children.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Any method used to gain an unfair advantage against other players is grounds for the banhammer to take action.

I don't think this has anything to do with in game money and money that can be bought.  I think people who glitch money are only ruining it for themselves. Most who mass glitch will get bored much more quickly and stop playing the game. I found that it is much more gratifying to just play the game how it was meant to be played to get the best possible experience. The idea that I can just glitch franklins car and make an easy 120k has so much less value than when I take the time to sell a more random car, do a job, and hit a few armored vans for half the value. I also think R* is letting us glitchers shoot ourselves in the foot by doing so.

So in conclusion, I will say this; To each their own, play how you like to play but don't complain about something that you did yourself, thats a moronic mindset. Also if you want others banned because they have more money than you then you're no better. Just play the game how ever you enjoy it.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 11 November 2013 - 09:49 PM.

So as I suspected. The cheaters' pool is indeed a made-up legend intended to scare children.

It was mentioned in an official post a while ago - got deleted shortly afterwards. Nobody knows if it was an overzealous employee talking sh*t, or one that wasn`t supposed to divulge it yet. That is the ONLY fact we have about any broad action against cheaters, past the done deal about large gifts - one deleted official post about glitchers POSSIBLY sent to cheater`s pool.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

I got a warning for flaming from a mod how funny being that this topic is a 8 page flame war .... But the Op can harass me how funny ..

• Soran Is On likes this

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

The snitch thing is so dumb to say lol, what are you like an e-thug?  .

Lol...Good one!  

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

will the mods please shut this thread down.....

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

So in conclusion, I will say this; To each their own, play how you like to play but don't complain about something that you did yourself, thats a moronic mindset. Also if you want others banned because they have more money than you then you're no better. Just play the game how ever you enjoy it.

i can't agree, if you play chess with someone you expect them to play the same rules or whats the point, i could beat anybody playing chess if i play draughts/chequers instead whilst they continue to play chess on the same board.

and it wouldn't make me more skillful/hardcore/awesome............it would just make me a [email protected] though i will say it might be funny once or twice.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

I got a warning for flaming from a mod how funny being that this topic is a 8 page flame war .... But the Op can harass me how funny ..

The mods can't do anything until you report him. 

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

That's so sad that OP has to look up someone's social profile and post his info on here and call him sad. Your pathetic OP. You remind me of the guy that runs into some kids smoking a joint at a park and calls the cops and makes a big ass deal about it and the cops laugh at you and then beat you really badly for wasting their time lol

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

Yeah, the developers, not some random tool on a forum thinking he is the Holy White Knight for Rockstar.

I strongly suspect the developers didn't intend for you to glitch your way to $100M....

• Odesza likes this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

i can't agree, if you play chess with someone you expect them to play the same rules or whats the point, i could beat anybody playing chess if i play draughts/chequers instead whilst they continue to play chess on the same board.

and it wouldn't make me more skillful/hardcore/awesome............it would just make me a [email protected] though i will say it might be funny once or twice.

As far as money glitchers the difference is only that they are playing with ivory chess pieces while you are using wood...

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Yeah, the developers, not some random tool on a forum thinking he is the Holy White Knight for Rockstar.

I strongly suspect the developers didn't intend for you to glitch your way to $100M....

Get out of here with your common sense and logic.

DR1P
  • DR1P

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Op and everyon in this thread are hippsters.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

Cheater pool exists. I've hosted criminal records yesterday and invited some friends, one of them appeared as "cheater" in the lobby and couldn't join the race. Btw he is a hacker, not a glitcher.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 12 November 2013 - 06:53 PM.

i think the difference between cheaters that have been caught and everyone on the forum thinking they're immune is probably genuine reports through the in game reporting system. (i would have reported a tank glitcher that cost me 18.5k but the damn game froze when I tried to report him) and people being reported to [email protected] for such douchebaggery.

If your a genuine asshole in the game and use illicit crap to grief other players you'll be reported and banned to the cheater pool. If you drive your illicit chrome adder around just looking like an asshole and not screwing with people, you'll probably be ok.

f*ck the cheaters report them here:

http://support.rocks...us/requests/new

[email protected]

or 

report them in game through the pause menu.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by GTAVTheHeat, 12 November 2013 - 06:59 PM.

What does your quote of what I'm saying have anything to do with what I actually said? How does having more money than someone equate to chess play??? Sure people can buy tanks with that money but they still have to get to Rank 70 to get it. A low level with lots of money is still virtually useless. It does not matter how much money you have, if you suck you will still suck.

For example: I was facing off against two people from a different crew, and they would call mercenaries on me over and over and set bounties on me over and over. At one point they even went and got a tank and were able to kill me once or twice with it. But I still won despite only using my urban warfare skills and they had more money then they knew what to do with and had me outnumbered.. I killed them more than they killed me and they were higher rank. Skill outweighs abundance of money so having more money does not mean you will win.

iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

1 - There is no such thing as cheaters pool. all the crybabies made it up. it doesn't exist...
2 - OP is a crybaby gobsh*t..
3 - OP choked on his own cum..
4 - I am having a huge steak with fries and garlic sauce for dinner tonight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users