Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is clear now that the cheater pool is confirmed?

272 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:39 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 08:40 AM.

Confirmed for being 15.

Try reading the bold, might help.  And by your logic, you're offended and crying.

No, I am in my 20's.

You are the one who are crying over how other people are playing a video game.

Cry some more, because Rockstar doesn't care. All the glitchers are still around and making you cry. :lol:

And go snitch some more as well. At least it will stop you crying for about 5 seconds.

So yeah, 15.

Thanks for proving my point about glitchers being too dumb to even comprehend sh*t let alone play the game.

• pr0n- likes this

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

Thanks for proving my point about glitchers being too dumb to even comprehend sh*t let alone play the game.

Thanks for proving my point about how snitches are hated by everyone. :santa:

And you know it too, that is why you are crying about it.

I cannot comprehend how someone can be so sad as to cry about what other people are doing in a video game.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:41 AM Edited by Mr. Crowley, 11 November 2013 - 08:44 AM.

This is cute.
Call him a big poopy head next...
  • AscendantWyvern and a20characterusername like this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

Confirmed for being 15.

Try reading the bold, might help.  And by your logic, you're offended and crying.

No, I am in my 20's.

You are the one who are crying over how other people are playing a video game.

Cry some more, because Rockstar doesn't care. All the glitchers are still around and making you cry. :lol:

And go snitch some more as well. At least it will stop you crying for about 5 seconds.

So yeah, 15.

Thanks for proving my point about how snitches are hated by everyone. :santa:

And you know it too, that is why you are crying about it.

I cannot comprehend how someone can be so sad as to cry about what other people are doing in a video game.

Thanks for proving my point that you two are both immature man children. Both of you need to Shut Up and Just play the game how you want. Why do either of you even care how someone else plays the game? 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

Now that we all know that the cheater pool is confirmed, what things are becoming clear? Well, I have some things I've noticed. Feel free to share your own.

1. There are fewer trolls in this forum. I don't think they could bear to stand up to the chorus of "I told you so" chants they would have to face if they showed up, so they are seemingly absent now.

2. The new user names that have been showing up lately to rail GTA Online as being dead, you know, the guys who won't stop talking about BF and CoD, etc., and about how the servers are dead, are most likely many of the users who were the most vocal supporters of cheating and glitching in these forums. Since they likely lost all of their money and will be stuck in the cheater pool for the forseeable future, they are expressing their discontent with Rockstar in a way that hides the reality of their embarassment for being treated and busted.

3. The sessions may be relatively empty because the house has been cleaned. The only reason for the glitchers to play was to spam LSC (and other free mode cash exploits) over and over. Most sessions had a couple of these guys in them when they were full. Now that the cheaters have been dismissed, the sessions look realistic: most people in them are present but ghosted... meaning they are in a mission or race, etc. With other people. These people can take up slots in a session, but their names won't appear. It makes you realize that when you were in full sessions, pre-cheater pool, that really meant that nobody in there was doing a job. Now that the cheater/glitcher scum has been washed away, the sessions reflect the activities of legit players: they are doing jobs... legit work, and are not visible in free mode. Think about this for a bit and it will make sense.

4. Rockstar has done us all a favor... they delivered. I have been enjoying the game more since the scum have been washed away. The game functions and the players you come across are obviously legit, especially when you see their garages. The cheaters are effectively absent, or leaving GTA, or stuck in long term bad sport lobbies, and all of the legit players can now play in peace.

5. Maybe now Rockstar can focus on improving other broken aspects of the game, such as the playlists, texture loads, passive mode exploits, and glitched vehicles in garage exploits (tanks, buzzards, etc.). It will be exciting to see what is fixed next, now that it is clear that the bottom-feeders in this game are beginning to be exiled from the legit players.

I am very relieved right now, knowing that the cheating glitchers will lose almost everything as we had hoped. Feels fair. Exhale... yes.

What do you think is next?

I've never said this before but that's some nice trolling.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

Thanks for proving my point that you two are both immature man children. Both of you need to Shut Up and Just play the game how you want. Why do either of you even care how someone else plays the game? 

You're right. I don't care about how other people are playing the game, if they want to glitch or grind, I don't care either way.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:54 AM Edited by Brainberry, 11 November 2013 - 08:57 AM.

The snitch thing is so dumb to say lol, what are you like an e-thug?  If nothing is apparently happening to cheaters like yourself then why does it matter if they report you?  Glad to know some people here are so mentally retarded that cheating is the good thing to do on a game.  Also cash glitching can give someone else a huge advantage using the logic of cheaters.

protip:  just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't happen.

Nobody likes snitches. It's a simple fact of life.

Snitches are so low that even other losers will laugh at them.

lol are you like 15?

All these overweight neckbeards still complaining about the way other people play their video games. 

Hilarious. 

Still using the "dont cheat in a video game it shows bad character" argument. You're just as retarded as the people that say video games makes people violent. 

Implying everyone is an overweight neckbeard that is complaining and not the people who scour youtube looking for ways to exploit a video game.  Majority of people on here that cheat have the dumbest reasons imaginable for doing so, usually reasons that aren't even true and it's just them being idiots.

lel

Oh, no. Its just a generalization. Since most neckbeards are just basement dwellers who like cosplay and take their video games too serious. 

Just like you guys thinking people that cheat in a video game also cheat in real life, its just association without basis.

The only thing that actually holds weight here is the fact that people have a right to play their games what ever way they feel like since its meant to be a fun past time. Its not a real life simulator like some of you might think. 

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

I want to find vehicles like tow trucks and mod them up so they look stupid and I can drive around in them with my friends having a great time.

That freezes the game for other people.  Expect something to be done about this.

CowboyTorry
  • CowboyTorry

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

Rockstar will not punish any glitcher for 2 simple reasons:

1. they don't hurt the legit players.  it's not that they are driving around in tanks shooting every legit player, no they are pimping their cars, buying all the clothing or whatever that glitchers do.

2. do you seriously think that all these glitchers would have paid for cash cards?

IMHO Rockstar added the online component as an afterthought.  that's the reason why there are still so many glitches and that you can play this game legit without ever needing a cashcard.  The real money for them is in the DLC's.

Oh and for the reason that most lobbies are so empty?  i guess many people moved on to newer games and R* still has too many servers up and running, so that's why we are all spread so thin.

PS for the poster who made the reference to leage of legends: that's a subscription based game, totally different from GTAO.  If cheaters there scare players away, the developer loses income.  If we all stopped playing GTAO we would not cost R* a dime.  We would save them money (with all the servers they have to rent)

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Rockstar will not punish any glitcher for 2 simple reasons:

1. they don't hurt the legit players.  it's not that they are driving around in tanks shooting every legit player, no they are pimping their cars, buying all the clothing or whatever that glitchers do.

Depends on the glitcher. LSC glitchers are cool. The Garage glitchers are indeed driving around in tanks shooting every legit player.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

Oh boy another post by the fun police void of any actual evidence that's based on facts. If a banhammer falls and all the games users are playing something else does it still make a sound?

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

Gotta wait 48 minutes in game time to sell a car about, right? You've got about 3 days of time left to get all those car sales........

Obviously that's impossible. Totally impossible. So yes, this guy is a really bad glitcher, and should definitely be reported.

I don't think you know that time passes whilst you're off the game too. That is completely possible. For example if you were to sell a car, and then turn your console off for 48 minutes then come back on you'll be able to sell a car again, and under the social club that'll probably add what, 2 minutes with 18k? So the whole time played and car sales ratio isn't as logical as you think

GunPH
  • GunPH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

There is no "cheaters pool" and I honestly think the money glitching has happened so much now that there's nothing Rockstar can do about those that have used it (I couldn't care less if someone has glitched money, doesn't really affect me).  They'll just patch the glitch in a future update and be done with it.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:25 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 09:27 AM.

The snitch thing is so dumb to say lol, what are you like an e-thug?  If nothing is apparently happening to cheaters like yourself then why does it matter if they report you?  Glad to know some people here are so mentally retarded that cheating is the good thing to do on a game.  Also cash glitching can give someone else a huge advantage using the logic of cheaters.

protip:  just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't happen.

Nobody likes snitches. It's a simple fact of life.

Snitches are so low that even other losers will laugh at them.

lol are you like 15?

All these overweight neckbeards still complaining about the way other people play their video games. 

Hilarious. 

Still using the "dont cheat in a video game it shows bad character" argument. You're just as retarded as the people that say video games makes people violent. 

Implying everyone is an overweight neckbeard that is complaining and not the people who scour youtube looking for ways to exploit a video game.  Majority of people on here that cheat have the dumbest reasons imaginable for doing so, usually reasons that aren't even true and it's just them being idiots.

lel

Oh, no. Its just a generalization. Since most neckbeards are just basement dwellers who like cosplay and take their video games too serious. 

Just like you guys thinking people that cheat in a video game also cheat in real life, its just association without basis.

The only thing that actually holds weight here is the fact that people have a right to play their games what ever way they feel like since its meant to be a fun past time. Its not a real life simulator like some of you might think. 

So if there was no glitches/cheats in this game then would you and the majority of cheaters even still be playing?  Like did people like you buy this game and start up online hoping that there would be cheats for you to abuse.  Because I don't see the problem in playing the game legit at all, there's really no excuse not to.

It's not even about people playing the game how they want to, don't be an idiot lol.  

Also not sure where I said anything about people cheating in real life, not sure why that would even matter, if anything the real basement dwellers would be the kids spending hours trying different sh*t just to find some small glitch to sh*t themselves over and run to youtube.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

I gotta know what a neckbeard is. Is it a beard that isn't fully grown in, just on bottom, or is it just a beard that covers a fat neck? LOL, I gotta know.

• A-Rod likes this

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

I can't believe people are arguing about cheating in a video game. If someone is having a mental breakdown over how much virtual cash some other people have I'd suggest seeking medical help and/or stepping outside.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

I gotta know what a neckbeard is. Is it a beard that isn't fully grown in, just on bottom, or is it just a beard that covers a fat neck? LOL, I gotta know.

Urbandictionary.com

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by Raylion, 11 November 2013 - 09:51 AM.

I like how the glitchers constantly delude themselves with statements that R* doesn't care or that nothing will happen from glitching.

Whether or not there is a cheaters pool, R* can't allow people to steal virtual dollars from the game whilst trying to sell those same virtual dollars to legitimate players and expect them to pay.  It sends the wrong message to the players who are prepared to spend real money on the game and support R* financially in the future.

R* will act against those that are cheating via a cheaters pool or some other method.  To not respond will affect their profits and be bad PR for the company.

How they will respond and when they respond we don't know.  I suspect they will do what companies like Blizzard do and ban thousands of accounts in one large wave and then publicise heavily what they have done. 

They may not ban all and those with lesser glitching offences may be spared but certainly those that have been heavily abusing the system will be gone.

tazzy4u2
  • tazzy4u2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hehehe great entertainment cheers all.
Everyone coming on a forum to requote 15 quotes just to say they don't care.
Then the next person quotes 16 quotes to say no you must care but I don't care.
Then we get your stupid. Followed by I know you are but what am I? Just told you you're stupid learn to read.
All from people who are 18+ or claim to be.
There's a classic reference about arguing on the internet is like running at the special Olympics. So appropriate for this thread.
Seriously I thank you all for a great half hour light entertaining reading on my phone before I get up.
  • a20characterusername likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

I do agree that the matchmaking is flawed, but I still believe that the legit player slots being taken up by people in missions and races and other legit work are taking up 4-12 slots at any given time in most sessions.

Notice how most of these sessions are absent of low level players? That is because they are grinding missions and races non-stop to make money and they are taking up session slots.

Why would we see them hanging out in free mode now that there is no way to glitch without being tossed into bad sport? Think about it.

"I may be wrong, but I doubt it."
- Charles Barkley

God damn that's not bad thinking there, I do notice it's always the same. Either super low like 1-4, or 5-7, and no more than like 9 or 10. That problems sound a little out there, and could be debunked if you found a full server and tried it out, which I just found not too long ago. 

I join Free Aim after going back to SP and I get into an empty lobby. Join another theres four of us now, and no one ever joins. So I think it's doing something just completely ignoring certain lobbies, because in some server players will come in and out, but not at the rate they normally did that kept the servers practically full on a constant basis.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:04 AM Edited by Suppa K, 11 November 2013 - 10:06 AM.

Cute little 4th grade reading level reference Suppa K. In reality, I'm about to graduate college and I just don't prefer reading 7 paragraphs of unconfirmed nonsense.

Is it so much better now that all the LSC glitchers are gone? Is that why I'm still playing fine and walking around with 3.5 million on hand?

The truth of the situation is, most of the glitchers probably did leave. Not because your heroes at Rockstar ran them off, but because they got bored and are now simply playing newer games.

3.5? That's chump change compared to the amount some people have, like the guy in the video and other people who have been put into the cheaters pool. No idea how long it's been active or how they even pick people, which is probably my hand and through manually investigating the account since you can just say someone with 3.5 mil or even 6 or 10 can be a cheater for sure.

It isn't because there aren't enough people it's because the game is not filling up already existing rooms to capacity and/or is closing some off completely.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

Cheater pool probably exists but it's probably only implemented for hackers. AFAIK there is no evidence of people being put into the cheater pool just for LSC glitch or garage glitch or mission glitch.

If lots of people got banned or sent to the cheater pool we would see a gazillion "SCREW R*, RESET FOR NO REASON!!!", "OMFG cheater-pool and I only glitched 1/2 as much as my friends!". Basically if people get punished I expect them to vent about it, I don't expect them to subtly try to undermine the game by complaining about dead-lobbies or talking about better games they're going to play instead.

Low number of players per session is probably due to R* experimenting with some level restrictions on free-roam. This would be mean fewer players for everyone, but it would be more pronounced at high levels (my lvl 40 found much larger sessions than my lvl 200).

I'm pretty certain the game doesn't keep players on jobs housed inside the same FR. It will try to return them to their starting FR when the job ends but it's pretty common for players to end up in a different FR than the one they started in. Additionally if there were 8-12 players on jobs taking up FR slots then you'd probably get bombarded by invites from them everytime they moved to the next round or suddenly notice an influx of 4 players for a minute or two if they're doing missions. And even if it were true, having empty FRs makes the game boring and saying "it's boring because people are playing properly" doesn't stop it from being boring.

Basically you're wrong on pretty much every level.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by jdkzombie, 11 November 2013 - 11:57 AM.

This thread was about the cheater pool, not banning.

But it would be perfect if the glitchers were banned completely.

But even I believe that simply taking away all of their money and condemning them to bad sport for a very long time is fair. That way they can learn to play like real people... you know, like, rehabilitation.

That's what prison is supposed to do. The glitchers just need long sentences. Very long sentences.

Man, I'd love to see them ban you for just being a whiny, fear mongering tool.

You have proof?  No ACTUAL info from R* about any of their plans, all you have is speculation and personal spite.  

Until you buy my games for me, and pay for my console, don't act like you have ANY f*cking say in how someone else enjoys their game.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 11:48 AM.

This thread was about the cheater pool, not banning.

But it would be perfect if the glitchers were banned completely.

But even I believe that simply taking away all of their money and condemning them to bad sport for a very long time is fair. That way they can learn to play like real people... you know, like, rehabilitation.

That's what prison is supposed to do. The glitchers just need long sentences. Very long sentences.

Man, I'd love to see them ban you for just being a whiny, fear mongering tool.

You have proof.  No ACTUAL info from R* about any of their plans, all you have is speculation and personal spite.  

Until you buy my games for me, and pay for my console, don't act like you have ANY f*cking say in how someone else enjoys their game.

Technically there are set rules to how you're supposed to play a game set by the developers/creators, I can only assume cheating/exploiting game coding isn't a favored way or acceptable way to play the game.

Don't be an idiot.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

Yeah, the developers, not some random tool on a forum thinking he is the Holy White Knight for Rockstar.

have some common sense.  If Rockstar were in any way "harmed" by people glitching fake money you would think that's the first thing they would be interested in fixing.  But several patches later and YET nothing has been done, but yet there are trolls here, that love to do nothing more than crow away at every player that doesn't play the game how THEY do as if they are all horrible people.

I worked my way to 5.9 million from jobs alone.  Then they scrapped every possible mission to absolute garbage, in the hopes that maybe that would what?  Make the game last longer?  Give people that nudge towards cash cards?

There is a HUGE difference between artificial inflation of a games proclaimed length and size, and actual content.  Since there is so little ACTUAL content in online outside of stupid deathmatch and LST, they jacked the prices of EVERYTHING.  12k for a suppressor. 25k for bullet proof tires.  50k for a turbo.  Seriously?  Why?  How?  Yet you can trash your vehicle to near destruction and it only costs 600 bucks to fix at LSC?

Torchlight 1 had a better economy than this game.  This games online is more like Forza Horizon, simply a online multiplayer experience, as so far, there is absolutely NOTHING in any way that resembles a MMO.  Hell, even WoW's first steps weren't this fumbled.

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

you guys made me laugh OK I glitched and even if I get banned I'll move on to another game I don't have only GTA

I have a tank in my garage I use it to defend myself against spam killers even sometimes I help low levels to get a tank

in their garage so you guys are just pathetic hypocrites considering the tons of messages I receive telling me to help them

so don't act like heroes and stop f* cking drama

Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Cheater pool probably exists but it's probably only implemented for hackers. AFAIK there is no evidence of people being put into the cheater pool just for LSC glitch or garage glitch or mission glitch.

If lots of people got banned or sent to the cheater pool we would see a gazillion "SCREW R*, RESET FOR NO REASON!!!", "OMFG cheater-pool and I only glitched 1/2 as much as my friends!". Basically if people get punished I expect them to vent about it, I don't expect them to subtly try to undermine the game by complaining about dead-lobbies or talking about better games they're going to play instead.

Low number of players per session is probably due to R* experimenting with some level restrictions on free-roam. This would be mean fewer players for everyone, but it would be more pronounced at high levels (my lvl 40 found much larger sessions than my lvl 200).

I'm pretty certain the game doesn't keep players on jobs housed inside the same FR. It will try to return them to their starting FR when the job ends but it's pretty common for players to end up in a different FR than the one they started in. Additionally if there were 8-12 players on jobs taking up FR slots then you'd probably get bombarded by invites from them everytime they moved to the next round or suddenly notice an influx of 4 players for a minute or two if they're doing missions. And even if it were true, having empty FRs makes the game boring and saying "it's boring because people are playing properly" doesn't stop it from being boring.

Basically you're wrong on pretty much every level.

Hackers get console ban, why would they be sent to a cheaters pool in GTA? Or is Sony and Microsoft saying "Oh they only hacked GTA, no console ban"?

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

Whoever doesn't believe that Rockstar is taking care of the scum slowly but surely, do what you want and see what happens.

In case you didn't know, read this:

http://support.rocks...eft-Auto-Online

That is a link to a real Rockstar email address known simply as the GTA ban hammer. I have already used this to report users who used garage-glitched vehicles such as tanks.

To the legits fed up with the glitching, cheating degenerates, use this email address, and always include the user's PSN/XBOX gamer tag. Take a pic of the screen and what they are doing... or record video with your phone. Attaching concrete evidence helps insure swift action.

We can help clean up the mess.

Also, always use the in game report function accessible through the pause menu.

I don't think that players are tracked until they are reported at least once, so if somebody is glitching or exploiting report them and encourage others in your session to report them.

Rockstar can then verify exploiting by accessing their online game statistics and activity and take action on their account.

People like you are just pathetic, really what are you the rockstar police? you have nothing better to do then get so upset about what other people have been able to get glitched or not you `report them`

Trust me mate noone likes a grass in any form online or off line you are the lowest of the low, simply scum with no life.

this is a game glitchers are not causing anyone harm what so ever if you have such a jealousy issue then go glitch some money yourself.

ooMrmojoRisin
  • ooMrmojoRisin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by ooMrmojoRisin, 11 November 2013 - 01:28 PM.

How you don't understand..

with rockstar's passivity-THEY HAVE MADE LEGIT PLAYER GO BAD,and do glitches..

I go from myself first and admit I did made use of glitches..why?It was never my intent to glitch money but to play fair and normal,which I did at first-

slowly lvled up,gathered some money,bought me a nice apartment,started buying and pimping cars,only to log in one day and see my character was gone..

that was turning point for me+I looked and looked,and nothing happened to glitchers..rockstar has their lips sealed..

so I glitched myself my money back(cause fuk their meaningless 500k) and made use of glitch to get me all I wanted..

did I ruined the game for someone else?I wouldn't say..I'm still playing the game and enjoying it,especally now when I don't gotta worry when buying ammo or upgrades for car's..

just enjoy the game as we're suppose to,and looking forward new content they'll give us..

and if they ban me for using glitch-I couldn't care less,cause I know it happend then not only to me,but let's be honest-prolly 90% of players..

and if strip me of all I got,that'll just make me stop playing game completly,so..who's winning here-what does rockstar got to do here?..

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

and if they ban me for using glitch-I couldn't care less,cause I know it happend then not only to me,but let's be honest-prolly 90% of players..

You have no idea how horribly wrong you are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users