Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is clear now that the cheater pool is confirmed?

272 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:22 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Whoever doesn't believe that Rockstar is taking care of the scum slowly but surely, do what you want and see what happens.
In case you didn't know, read this:http://support.rocks...eft-Auto-Online
That is a link to a real Rockstar email address known simply as the GTA ban hammer. I have already used this to report users who used garage-glitched vehicles such as tanks.
To the legits fed up with the glitching, cheating degenerates, use this email address, and always include the user's PSN/XBOX gamer tag. Take a pic of the screen and what they are doing... or record video with your phone. Attaching concrete evidence helps insure swift action.
We can help clean up the mess.
Also, always use the in game report function accessible through the pause menu.
I don't think that players are tracked until they are reported at least once, so if somebody is glitching or exploiting report them and encourage others in your session to report them.
Rockstar can then verify exploiting by accessing their online game statistics and activity and take action on their account.

You be snitchin'

I like to think of it as justice. But yeah, the degenerates always call it snitchin'.

If somebody deserves to be taken down because they are ruining things for other people, f*** them. Best thing the world one can one ask for is a fearless whistle blower. They sacrifice their reputation to make things better for everyone else in the future. The real cowards are the chumps who keep their mouths shut out of some wanna-be stupid gangsta code of the streets blah blah blah.

Give me a break. "Snitchin'" on glitchers in GTA. What a joke.

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Whoever doesn't believe that Rockstar is taking care of the scum slowly but surely, do what you want and see what happens.
That is a link to a real Rockstar email address known simply as the GTA ban hammer. I have already used this to report users who used garage-glitched vehicles such as tanks.
To the legits fed up with the glitching, cheating degenerates, use this email address, and always include the user's PSN/XBOX gamer tag. Take a pic of the screen and what they are doing... or record video with your phone. Attaching concrete evidence helps insure swift action.
I don't think that players are tracked until they are reported at least once, so if somebody is glitching or exploiting report them and encourage others in your session to report them.
Rockstar can then verify exploiting by accessing their online game statistics and activity and take action on their account.

You be snitchin'

I like to think of it as justice. But yeah, the degenerates always call it snitchin'.
You need to realise that it's a game...don't take everything in it literally, it's not as if glitchers have stabbed someone, you're acting as if the f*cking world has stopped turning
  • DirtyOldbear likes this

LSPD_Fateless
  • LSPD_Fateless

Mercenary for Hire

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

The cheaters Pool was never TRULY confirmed except by a picture of the max payne 3 cheater pool notification that seems to float around and be mistaken alot on this forum. I havn't seen evidence of anyone losing money nor being put on this unconfirmed cheaters pool.  I myself have not glitched a dime, but It still seems a bit unorthodox reguarding rockstars multiplayer history. (without max payne 3 as an example)

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

The cheaters Pool was never TRULY confirmed except by a picture of the max payne 3 cheater pool notification that seems to float around and be mistaken alot on this forum. I havn't seen evidence of anyone losing money nor being put on this unconfirmed cheaters pool.  I myself have not glitched a dime, but It still seems a bit unorthodox reguarding rockstars multiplayer history. (without max payne 3 as an example)

Exactly. But still people are holding onto this rumour longer than they hold on to the thought of their ex-gf calling them back.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

You be snitchin'

Glitchers, stop pretending Rockstar needs you.

Know this: if Rockstar solves and eliminates the glitchers for good, Rockstar may actually make MORE money.

The f*ck, of course they need glitchers, keep dreaming, thousand upon thousands of people did that glitch, hundreds of thousands
If rockstar bans all those people ain't no way they gonna make more money son

You be high as a motherf*cking kite, get yo sh*t straight son

You must be incredible dumb. Banning glitchers would have 0 negative impact on R*. It would only help them. Most would start playing again and the ones who stop playing werent gonna spend more money on the game anyways. at least 90% of the community did not abuse any glitches. You dont let shop lifters go bc you think punishing might stop them from coming back to your store.

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

You be snitchin'

Know this: if Rockstar solves and eliminates the glitchers for good, Rockstar may actually make MORE money.

The f*ck, of course they need glitchers, keep dreaming, thousand upon thousands of people did that glitch, hundreds of thousands
You must be incredible dumb. Banning glitchers would have 0 negative impact on R*. It would only help them. Most would start playing again and the ones who stop playing werent gonna spend more money on the game anyways. at least 90% of the community did not abuse any glitches. You dont let shop lifters go bc you think punishing might stop them from coming back to your store.
Lol at the people sticking up for the things they did.
It's different, the glitchers didn't "take" anything from rockstar, shop lifting however is a different story.
Rockstar aren't out of pocket at all, in fact they're still making money from people buying cash cards. Banning glitchers WOULD affect them, that's my opinion, feel free to feel otherwise
90% of the community didn't abuse glitches? I shat my pants there, I'd have a crack and say you haven't seen the hundreds of videos with hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube, let alone forums like this, se7ensins and thetechgame. It's pretty much a glitch fest out there, whether it be duping vehicles, lsc glitch, or glitching sh*t into your garage
I highly, HIGHLY doubt that "90% of the community didn't glitch"

Feel free to have your own opinion, but don't come here calling me incredibly dumb, when not only are your facts wrong, but you misspelt your own name
Don't Shoot*, not "Dont Shoot"

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 11 November 2013 - 05:45 AM.

Well if that Youtube video is to be believed then yes the pool is active. I totally agree with the OP.   I've also noticed an exponential drop in the homicidal activity in FM on the regular servers.  :lol:

I'm now suspecting that any random PKing that I've encounterd recently, is due to n00bs who just got the game and so haven't had the time to be labeled bad sport. I was on this particular server the other day with my 2nd char which is level 9.  There had to have been a record number of 15 chimpmunks on the server, all squealing indignantly at each other as they waged WW III all across SA. They kept complaining how GTAO sucked compared to CoD and BF3 in the lobby.

But the funniest part about all this choas/mayhem being wrecked around the map, was the complete absence of explosions.  It turned out that 0% of these annoying chipmunks (my lvl 9 char included) where at a high enough level to use hand grenades.  :lol:  But this didnt' deter the more determined ones from being insightful enough to attempt stealing tanks & jets at the base.....

Suffice to say, none of the military base perimeter breaches ended well. But these n00b's hijynx definitely made for one entertaining evening on Weazel News for my char.   Ah well.  It's only a matter of time before most of these newbie rugrats are banished to BS purgatory..... :lol:

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

THERE IS NO CHEATERS POOL

• CZuk likes this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

You be snitchin'

Lol at the people sticking up for the things they did.
It's different, the glitchers didn't "take" anything from rockstar, shop lifting however is a different story.
Rockstar aren't out of pocket at all, in fact they're still making money from people buying cash cards. Banning glitchers WOULD affect them, that's my opinion, feel free to feel otherwise
90% of the community didn't abuse glitches? I shat my pants there, I'd have a crack and say you haven't seen the hundreds of videos with hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube, let alone forums like this, se7ensins and thetechgame. It's pretty much a glitch fest out there, whether it be duping vehicles, lsc glitch, or glitching sh*t into your garage
I highly, HIGHLY doubt that "90% of the community didn't glitch"

Feel free to have your own opinion, but don't come here calling me incredibly dumb, when not only are your facts wrong, but you misspelt your own name
Don't Shoot*, not "Dont Shoot"

Lol not everyone who watched those videos glitched. Alot were just going through gta 5 online vids and saw it or looked it up to see what is was after hearing about it. Most players dont go on forums and alot dont even know about these glitches. A high percentage of ppl on this forum have gltiched. Not a high percentage of the actual gta 5O community.

Also R* sells gta$ for real money. ppl abused a glitch to get that money without paying for it. League of Legends online sells a currency to buy skins, a glitch became avaible to get it for free, A bunch of ppl abused it. All of them got there accounts banned and couldnt get there accounts back until paying for every dollar it would have cost.

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

What is saddest about reading through DirtyOldBear's Social Club profile is that he has completed less than 17% of the single player game.

Just stop and consider that.

Wanna bet that most glitchers are like this? Haven't even finished one of the best single player games ever made? Maybe it's too difficult for them? They go straight to online and all they do is glitch?

Really, try to stomach this.

17% game completion. He hasn't even beaten the story mode at all.

Isn't that honestly, really sad?

This is my favorite f*cking post in the entire world. You are so f*cking serious about this video game. "try to stomach this" "Isn't that honestly, really sad?" No, what is honestly hilariously sad is that you you take the achievements on a video game so seriously, that you actually give a f*ck about some random ass dude's single player game accomplishments. Holy sh*t kid.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

that made no sense since you both bought the game

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Glitched 40 mil, not in cheater pool just busy with sh*t lately but still get on from time to time. And playing AC4 mostly. 

Just played GTAO an hour ago and even the normal lobbies are pretty dead. Probably will pick back up when they release content. I doubt people are gone because of this so called "cheaters pool". Seems like a fantasy people are making up to make themselves feel better. 

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

Can't freaking quote on my crappy mobile so I will just reply to Blaze from here. You know Rockstar can do what they want. Ban, reset, put glitchers into a cheater pool, whatever. But if they ban anyone doing the lsc glitch, not talking about the modded vehicles and others, they would be a really bad choice. I assure you they will lose half their players for one. Second, they released a buggy game from the start so this should have been expected. Should the glitch be abused? Probably not. But I have seen much more game breaking glitches in other games. Not a single ban. Simple patch and that's it. So why should this be any different? Oh I know, I am so sorry. Rockstar needs to make some extra money by using a system where u pay for fake money right? Even though they made tons of money. They also released a buggy multiplayer, delayed the stimulus, had major cloud issues, and had people lose their progress. This should be the last of their concerns. The cash cards were a terrible idea anyway. And if Microsoft bans full accounts for this, LOL. A glitch? To get fake money? That has no freaking value except buying other crap that is used in a game? Dude that is a joke. If they do that, then they are some serious money whores. I like rockstar and always enjoyed their games. But banning people for using a glitch that grants them real money? Nah, that is low man. It would be a really bad move.

Think about this .... 40% have stopped playing or have moved to new games BF4 ,Cod or what ever ..35 to 40% are glitcher's this leave's us 20% left playing this game Rockstar would be a moron if he ban's us lamo

These would be some excellent figures if they didn't smell so bad from being pulled out of your ass.

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:25 AM Edited by Dillinger83, 11 November 2013 - 07:28 AM.

Gotta love people with nothing else to do than hate on glitchers. haaa I know many glitchers and no-one has been reset or banned. They would warn us like rdr. All you people do is hate and hate, its funny. Why not  have the mentality of glitch if you want or play how you want. Personally Glitchers don't affect me. Your just mad. Why not go back to your neighborhood watch program

Where is this cheaters pool that 90% of the community has gone to cause I cant wait to go! Everyone and their mom's will be there.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:33 AM

I play video games to have fun.

I work and have a life otherwise so I don't have days to spend grinding just to make chump change. That's no fun.

I seriously pity anyone that gets upset over someone else having more money than them in a video game. Grow up. It's a game.

I can maybe see getting annoyed at a hacker using invincibility or something goofy like that, but being mad at someone for driving a nicer car in a game? Seriously? Get a life loser.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

^ BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

Fuçk it. I'm 28, unemployed, live with my mom, and I still have glitched like 20m.

It's great to max-out random cars you find to see if you like them and then be able to ditch them if you're not a fan.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

I work and have a life otherwise so I don't have days to spend grinding just to make chump change. That's no fun.

I seriously pity anyone that gets upset over someone else having more money than them in a video game. Grow up. It's a game.

I can maybe see getting annoyed at a hacker using invincibility or something goofy like that, but being mad at someone for driving a nicer car in a game? Seriously? Get a life loser.

Exactly, look at these snitches getting so butthurt over a video game.

Running and crying to tell the teacher. Just like the eternal losers they are.

Some of them like R.R. are even comparing glitching to real life crimes like stealing. Why don't they call up the police then, so they can laugh at your snitching ass.

How out of touch they are with reality, to get so butthurt over someone glitching in a video game. And this glitching doesn't even give anyone a competitive advantage, just saves time grinding just like cash cards.

Too bad Rockstar doesn't seem to care, as far as I know, not even a single glitcher on these forums got put into any kind of cheater pool.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:56 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 07:58 AM.

Exactly, look at these snitches getting so butthurt over a video game.

Running and crying to tell the teacher. Just like the eternal losers they are.

Some of them like R.R. are even comparing glitching to real life crimes like stealing. Why don't they call up the police then, so they can laugh at your snitching ass.

How out of touch they are with reality, to get so butthurt over someone glitching in a video game. And this glitching doesn't even give anyone a competitive advantage, just saves time grinding just like cash cards.

Too bad Rockstar doesn't seem to care, as far as I know, not even a single glitcher on these forums got put into any kind of cheater pool.

The snitch thing is so dumb to say lol, what are you like an e-thug?  If nothing is apparently happening to cheaters like yourself then why does it matter if they report you?  Glad to know some people here are so mentally retarded that cheating is the good thing to do on a game.  Also cash glitching can give someone else a huge advantage using the logic of cheaters.

protip:  just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't happen.

A-Rod
  • A-Rod

#wwrd

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

People say they play video games for fun, bu don't have time to play them so they cheat? The cheaters are just sad people. I spent a few minutes yesterday learning how to glitch and bought two Batis. After that I gave up and started playing the game again. Checked my stats today and saw I've been playing for two days, am a level 33, and have almost a million in the bank. The game isn't hard guys; If you're cheating, it really shows a lot of character less you're still in high school.

And didn't the game sell a billion copies in three days? I'm pretty sure if they ban all the glitchers and douche bags who already have Adders, there will still be about 300,000,000 people to sell DLC to. You guys who whine are really just screaming in the dark...

Ill bet you're the same kids who thought they were drowning only to realize they just had to stand up..

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Funny

The glitchers aren't whining.

You people are the ones that seem to be upset.

Stay mad, and I'll keep having fun the way I want to have fun.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

People say they play video games for fun, bu don't have time to play them so they cheat? The cheaters are just sad people. I spent a few minutes yesterday learning how to glitch and bought two Batis. After that I gave up and started playing the game again. Checked my stats today and saw I've been playing for two days, am a level 33, and have almost a million in the bank. The game isn't hard guys; If you're cheating, it really shows a lot of character less you're still in high school.

And didn't the game sell a billion copies in three days? I'm pretty sure if they ban all the glitchers and douche bags who already have Adders, there will still be about 300,000,000 people to sell DLC to. You guys who whine are really just screaming in the dark...

Ill bet you're the same kids who thought they were drowning only to realize they just had to stand up..

I cheat in video games and I don't care if people know. Granted, I only cheat in Single Player, not Multiplayer. 

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

All these overweight neckbeards still complaining about the way other people play their video games. 

Hilarious. 

Still using the "dont cheat in a video game it shows bad character" argument. You're just as retarded as the people that say video games makes people violent. 

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

The snitch thing is so dumb to say lol, what are you like an e-thug?  If nothing is apparently happening to cheaters like yourself then why does it matter if they report you?  Glad to know some people here are so mentally retarded that cheating is the good thing to do on a game.  Also cash glitching can give someone else a huge advantage using the logic of cheaters.

protip:  just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't happen.

Nobody likes snitches. It's a simple fact of life.

Snitches are so low that even other losers will laugh at them.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 08:29 AM.

Nobody likes snitches. It's a simple fact of life.

Snitches are so low that even other losers will laugh at them.

lol are you like 15?

All these overweight neckbeards still complaining about the way other people play their video games. 

Hilarious. 

Still using the "dont cheat in a video game it shows bad character" argument. You're just as retarded as the people that say video games makes people violent. 

Implying everyone is an overweight neckbeard that is complaining and not the people who scour youtube looking for ways to exploit a video game.  Majority of people on here that cheat have the dumbest reasons imaginable for doing so, usually reasons that aren't even true and it's just them being idiots.

lel

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by BurningBalls, 11 November 2013 - 08:33 AM.

Implying everyone is an overweight neckbeard that is complaining and not the people who scour youtube looking for ways to exploit a video game.  Majority of people on here that cheat have the dumbest reasons imaginable for doing so, usually reasons that aren't even true and it's just them being idiots.

lel

Why are you getting so offended, nobody likes snitches like yourself, and you know it too.

Everyone does.

But don't let us stop you from going and "crying to the teacher", just like you guys did back in school.

Sorry, teacher doesn't give a sh*t. Even they will laugh at the neckbeards crying over the way other people are playing a video game.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:32 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 08:32 AM.

Implying everyone is an overweight neckbeard that is complaining and not the people who scour youtube looking for ways to exploit a video game.

lel

Why are you getting so offended, nobody likes snitches like yourself, and you know it too.

Everyone does.

How am I getting offended in any way?  By replying?  So you must be getting offended then too using your 15 year old logic.

Actually haven't bothered to report anyone using the email, don't care enough to go out of my way to do it, it's just hilarious calling out cheaters on forums only to watch them try to jump to every reason for cheating and just turn out to be terrible idiots, which you probably are, js.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:34 AM Edited by BurningBalls, 11 November 2013 - 08:35 AM.

How am I getting offended in any way?  By replying?  So you must be getting offended then too using your 15 year old logic.
Everyone does.

Actually haven't bothered to report anyone using the email, don't care enough to go out of my way to do it, it's just hilarious calling out cheaters on forums only to watch them try to jump to every reason for cheating and just turn out to be terrible idiots, which you probably are, js.

No I am not 15, I am from the 80's generation.

And like everyone else, I laugh at the losers here who are crying and snitching over a video game.

Including snitches like yourself.

I can't imagine how sad you guys must be, in order to get so butthurt over how other people are playing a video game.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:36 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 08:36 AM.

Everyone does.

No I am not 15, I am from the 80's generation.

And like everyone else, I laugh at the losers here who are crying and snitching over a video game.

Including snitches like yourself.

Confirmed for being 15.

Try reading the bold, might help.  And by your logic, you're offended and crying, I made a good call on the idiot part though, lucky guess.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Confirmed for being 15.

Try reading the bold, might help.  And by your logic, you're offended and crying.

No, I am in my 20's.

You are the one who are crying over how other people are playing a video game.

Cry some more, because Rockstar doesn't care. All the glitchers are still around and making you cry. :lol:

And go snitch some more as well. At least it will stop you crying for about 5 seconds.

• Odesza likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users