Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is clear now that the cheater pool is confirmed?

272 replies to this topic
HornyHabib
  • HornyHabib

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

What is saddest about reading through DirtyOldBear's Social Club profile is that he has completed less than 17% of the single player game.

Just stop and consider that.

Wanna bet that most glitchers are like this? Haven't even finished one of the best single player games ever made? Maybe it's too difficult for them? They go straight to online and all they do is glitch?

Really, try to stomach this.

17% game completion. He hasn't even beaten the story mode at all.

Isn't that honestly, really sad?

So what? DIfferent people enjoy different games. I have friends who don't enjoy playing SP, as they are very competitive. Does it really matter if he plays one mode more than the other? He should be able to play what he wants.

Oh, and you're wrong anyway.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

Even if they did ban they already acquired the initial investment that glitchers would pay. It wouldn't hurt R so I don't know why people keep claiming it would. Banning actually boosts sales in many games. Lets use Diablo 2 as an example. People continue to cheat in that game to this day. Blizzard ocassionally does a ban wave and those botters have to purchase all new cd keys. You notice how walmart or other stores still has D2 on the shelves right? Breaking news, banning works....proven time and time again.

This isn't really an argument of why banning works or why it's a bad idea. This is an argument of if a cheater pool exists and if there is any proof of it. Which there is none at this moment.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

What is saddest about reading through DirtyOldBear's Social Club profile is that he has completed less than 17% of the single player game.

Wanna bet that most glitchers are like this? Haven't even finished one of the best single player games ever made? Maybe it's too difficult for them? They go straight to online and all they do is glitch?

I have beat the game 100% once and beat the game 2 other times .. Now I'm on my 4th time

I thought you'd moved on to one of the newer, cooler games?

And really?

Hmmm....

Here are your trophies:

http://socialclub.ro...accomplishments

Don't see many there... hmmm, different account maybe?

Wait, adding together the time spent on this account playing online, + time spent to beat the game, that's not possible.

This is really getting pathetic. Why are the glitchers always the most angry and the least capable of getting the facts straight and facing reality?

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Do people really not understand why Rockstar might not want people glitching for easy money? They sell cash cards in which you pay REAL money, yes real money folks, to gain cash in game.

Now do you think Rockstar might want to stop people from doing this if it means their profit margins will increases due to cash cards being bought? I think the answer is obvious.

So why do people think Rockstar banning players who do this is so far fetched? I really don't care either way, I don't glitch because it takes the fun away from the game for me. The game is based around earning money, so why not do that? If I managed to acquire more money than i'd ever need through glitching, the game would get incredibly boring for me.

To each his own i suppose.

That is a lot of people to write down. They cheated out many people so they shouldn't be crybabies about it either. It is a freaking game cry about it. Already paid for the goddamn game, now you want me to pay extra to get fake money. Heh, no. They glitched fake money. *gasp* Everyone report them before I bleed out. I am going to die. They Adder...too...bright and...fast. Yeah I doubt glitchers are affecting people that way. And rockstar doesnt have to ban people for the glitch. Wtf do people not understand about that. It is called they patch the glitch and move on. Just any other glitch. And why are you acting like cash cards are so well praised? Rockstar wants to ban? Do it, I dare you. Lose many players and set yourself a bad reputation. Just to get a greedy plan like by having players pay for fake money so they can have an advantage over others players? Doesn't sound like rockstar

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

LOL! Violation of terms of service, listen to this guy! haha I'm a glitcher you f*cktard! I don't give a f*ck about TOS, rules, or even USA laws.

i'd bet good money that if you were banned or whatever you'd be the first to cry about it. not saying it will happen but people who come onto a forum and say 'i don't care about.........' are the first to bitch when they lose it. and loudly too.

people who don't care about something more often than not have nothing to do with it, they certainly don't come to forums too talk about it!...........it shows they really do care.......... and also lie.

Actually if I got banned I would just buy cash cards to get my account and me back up playing nice and fast. Win for rockstar, win for me. What's your point again? I would be a little ticked off but not as much as you think.

What I actually said if you bothered to read, Is that I don't care about the TOS that the OP mentioned, not that I don't care about being banned.

You guys may not realize this but I prefer GTA online to be completely hack and glitch free, but because all the cheating is so rampant I am taking part in it. Despite having hundreds of CDN$ sitting here just waiting to be spent on something(rather spend my money on other things but entertainment is in my budget as well.)

it wouldn't bother you at all to pay again to access something you already paid for......... i call bullsh*t.

no one is so stupid as to want to pay for the same thing twice.......... or are they?

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

I have beat the game 100% once and beat the game 2 other times .. Now I'm on my 4th time

I thought you'd moved on to one of the newer, cooler games?

And really?

Hmmm....

Here are your trophies:

http://socialclub.ro...accomplishments

Don't see many there... hmmm, different account maybe?

Wait, adding together the time spent on this account playing online, + time spent to beat the game, that's not possible.

This is really getting pathetic. Why are the glitchers always the most angry and the least capable of getting the facts straight and facing reality?

Might be on to something ..Fact is you Don't need to know my f*cking business ...

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

This thread was about the cheater pool, not banning.

But it would be perfect if the glitchers were banned completely.

But even I believe that simply taking away all of their money and condemning them to bad sport for a very long time is fair. That way they can learn to play like real people... you know, like, rehabilitation.

That's what prison is supposed to do. The glitchers just need long sentences. Very long sentences.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 04:41 AM.

LOL! Violation of terms of service, listen to this guy! haha I'm a glitcher you f*cktard! I don't give a f*ck about TOS, rules, or even USA laws.

i'd bet good money that if you were banned or whatever you'd be the first to cry about it. not saying it will happen but people who come onto a forum and say 'i don't care about.........' are the first to bitch when they lose it. and loudly too.

people who don't care about something more often than not have nothing to do with it, they certainly don't come to forums too talk about it!...........it shows they really do care.......... and also lie.

Actually if I got banned I would just buy cash cards to get my account and me back up playing nice and fast. Win for rockstar, win for me. What's your point again? I would be a little ticked off but not as much as you think.

What I actually said if you bothered to read, Is that I don't care about the TOS that the OP mentioned, not that I don't care about being banned.

You guys may not realize this but I prefer GTA online to be completely hack and glitch free, but because all the cheating is so rampant I am taking part in it. Despite having hundreds of CDN$ sitting here just waiting to be spent on something(rather spend my money on other things but entertainment is in my budget as well.)

it wouldn't bother you at all to pay again to access something you already paid for......... i call bullsh*t.

no one is so stupid as to want to pay for the same thing twice.......... or are they?

Well if you are saying its between not playing GTA ever again, and to just bite the bullet and buy it again plus some cash cards. I would go with the second option with little additional thought. Next poke at my intelligence in 5 minutes? I'll be here.

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

What da fud are yah beeches talking about

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:40 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 04:41 AM.

Good post OP.

Hopefully the next thing they fix is tanks/buzzards/jets/glitched vehicles in people's garages.  Military vehicles in people's garages is a huge issues atm and is insanely encouraging player griefing.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

I think OP thinks too much.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:42 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 04:43 AM.

Wow, you're such a thug, I wish I was as cool as you.

Lol this isn't about being a thug, but nice try. That was an over-exaggeration at the OP threatening me with a line out of the TOS. To which I could not care less about. Get it?

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by BlakeZ, 11 November 2013 - 04:44 AM.

Even if they did ban they already acquired the initial investment that glitchers would pay. It wouldn't hurt R so I don't know why people keep claiming it would. Banning actually boosts sales in many games. Lets use Diablo 2 as an example. People continue to cheat in that game to this day. Blizzard ocassionally does a ban wave and those botters have to purchase all new cd keys. You notice how walmart or other stores still has D2 on the shelves right? Breaking news, banning works....proven time and time again.

This isn't really an argument of why banning works or why it's a bad idea. This is an argument of if a cheater pool exists and if there is any proof of it. Which there is none at this moment.

I was responding to a post from dirty and forgot to quote it. Basically my point is that those made up percentages are irrelevant. Rockstar already has money from anyone that's purchased the game. Catering to glitchers isn't going to win them any awards or extra cash.

Dirtyoldbear said

"Think about this .... 40% have stopped playing or have moved to new games BF4 ,Cod or what ever ..35 to 40% are glitcher's this leave's us 20% left playing this game Rockstar would be a moron if he ban's us lamo"

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 04:46 AM.

I was responding to a post from dirty and forgot to quote it. Basically my point is that those made up percentages are irrelevant. Rockstar already has money from anyone that's purchased the game. Catering to glitchers isn't going to win them any awards or extra cash.

"Think about this .... 40% have stopped playing or have moved to new games BF4 ,Cod or what ever ..35 to 40% are glitcher's this leave's us 20% left playing this game Rockstar would be a moron if he ban's us lamo"

In all fairness the people that left for COD will probably come back, as someone who has played cod regularly since cod4 I can safely say that without a league play/comp playlist system ghosts' public lobbies will get boring/annoying very quickly, as did almost all the public lobbies for the recent cods within the first few months.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

Good post OP.

Hopefully the next thing they fix is tanks/buzzards/jets/glitched vehicles in people's garages.  Military vehicles in people's garages is a huge issues atm and is insanely encouraging player griefing.

It is by far the worst form of griefing in the game and the one that should net the harshest punishment, even over the cash glitching I believe.

If you snipe some dude out of a helicopter, you shouldn't be charged 25k for killing him... you should be GIVEN 25k for crack-shotting someone in a moving aircraft. And a helicopter or jet in a garage? How big of a joke is that?

Paying insurance on a tank that griefs everyone? Are you kidding?

And think about the absurdly embarassing and ridiculous lengths these people have to go to to get these things in their garages. Whenever I see pics people post of their glitched jets and tanks in their garages, I think: "there is a pathetic person I would never be friends with and hope to never play with, and who I might have to blow up repeatedly even if it means getting bad sport."

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

This went off topic. So let's just summarize. No evidence for cheaters pool. And for the glitch, like it or not glitchers have a low percentage of getting banned. And if you are really affected by this glitch enough to want them banned, that is sad. It is a GAME. Stfu and play it. Stop trying to make others play just like you. So no ban and as of now, no cheaters pool. Thank you everyone annnnnd......goodbye.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by Odesza, 11 November 2013 - 04:49 AM.

Good post OP.

It is by far the worst form of griefing in the game and the one that should net the harshest punishment, even over the cash glitching I believe.

If you snipe some dude out of a helicopter, you shouldn't be charged 25k for killing him... you should be GIVEN 25k for crack-shotting someone in a moving aircraft. And a helicopter or jet in a garage? How big of a joke is that?

Paying insurance on a tank that griefs everyone? Are you kidding?

And think about the absurdly embarassing and ridiculous lengths these people have to go to to get these things in their garages. Whenever I see pics people post of their glitched jets and tanks in their garages, I think: "there is a pathetic person I would never be friends with and hope to never play with, and who I might have to blow up repeatedly even if it means getting bad sport."

Yeah tanks are the main problem imo, they aren't really hard to deal with or blow up but getting a bad sport/charged for doing so is extremely annoying.

This went off topic. So let's just summarize. No evidence for cheaters pool. And for the glitch, like it or not glitchers have a low percentage of getting banned. And if you are really affected by this glitch enough to want them banned, that is sad. It is a GAME. Stfu and play it. Stop trying to make others play just like you. So no ban and as of now, no cheaters pool. Thank you everyone annnnnd......goodbye.

There's actually tip while loading the game that states cheaters/bs get sent to the same pool.  Pretty sure OP posted a link about the cheaters pool somewhere in this thread as well.  You also don't seem to realize large exploits/problems can change focus from releasing newer content to waiting till said problems are fixed.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:48 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 04:52 AM.

Lol your life must be miserable if that's what comes to your mind when you see things like that. Putting people down(in your head) to increase your self confidence. Classic.

PS I have a Buzzard in my garage and chuckle uncontrollably when someone kills me inside it and has to pay $25,000. I have fun, you clearly do not. More often than not I end up having to pay the $25,000 myself though so its not a bulletproof plan =P. The best is when someone is terrorizing the lobby in a fighter jet and I fly out with my buzzard and get the jet to target me, lol.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

This thread was about the cheater pool, not banning.

But it would be perfect if the glitchers were banned completely.

But even I believe that simply taking away all of their money and condemning them to bad sport for a very long time is fair. That way they can learn to play like real people... you know, like, rehabilitation.

That's what prison is supposed to do. The glitchers just need long sentences. Very long sentences.

Funny thing is, before I glitched I just repeated the same missions over and over (which many players still seem to be doing).

Now that I have glitched (or bought GTA dollars online by the million) I'm actually playing the game properly - lots of varied missions.

It's a better game when you're not digging for cash every 5 minutes.

My ultimate, best game experience, would be no cash glitches and higher mission payouts (with fair distribution across missions). But at the moment it feels like the game is the most fun if you glitch or purchase GTA $$. 

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Dirtyoldbear said

Less People playing = Less potential customers = bad things.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Getting rid of all the glitching assholes is a welcome step in the right direction. Once bad sport sentences start getting extreme thanks to repeat offenses this game might finally be playable.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:55 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 04:58 AM.

I have to finally call out this nonsense.

People won't stop buying the game... period. Ban them 1,000 times. They will buy the next GTA. I guarantee you. Ban them from online, they will make a new account. IP ban them, they will play on a new console. If they can't play online, they will play single player with friends.

Let's get one thing straight, once and for all:

Punishing or even banning end-users who violate the game's terms of service will not negatively impact Rockstar's profits.

The bogus claim that these hundreds of thousands of glitchers will all scream and leave and stop paying is what all of the degenerate glitchers keep leaning on like a crutch, and it's just total garbage. They already bought the game. They will buy the next one. They will whine and cry about anything that doesn't allow them to have everything instantly, and they will suck at gaming........ BUT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PAY.

People will buy the game just for the single player experience alone. Let's be honest... the online portion of GTA is just dessert. It could not even exist and the game still would have made a billion dollars, so stop trying to fool intelligent people with your ridiculous trash-based logic.

• SAVILLAIN likes this

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

People won't stop buying the game... period. Ban them 1,000 times. They will buy the next GTA. I guarantee you. Ban them from online, they will make a new account. IP ban them, they will play on a new console. If they can't play online, they will play single player with friends.

Punishing or even banning end-users who violate the game's terms of service will not negatively impact Rockstar's profits.

This seems to be the bogus claim that all of the degenerate glitchers keep leaning on like a crutch, and it's just total garbage.

People will buy the game just for the single player experience alone. Let's be honest... the online portion of GTA is just dessert. It could not even exist and the game still would have made a billion dollars, so stop trying to fool intelligent people with your ridiculous trash-based logic.

As you may or may not know, R* plans on releasing a c*nt-tonne of DLC and Micro-trannies for GTA:O, and if they remove the majority of their playerbase, Who exactly is gonna buy any of that stuff?

Less people = Less potential customers = bad things

Sure people will buy GTA VI and so on, But i'm 99% certain that R* wantès to make more money right now. Canèt do that when your game is a ghost town. Unless you know how to sell a product to a non-existent customer, banning the Glitchers is a bad idea.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:01 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 05:04 AM.

This seems to be the bogus claim that all of the degenerate glitchers keep leaning on like a crutch, and it's just total garbage.

As you may or may not know, R* plans on releasing a c*nt-tonne of DLC and Micro-trannies for GTA:O, and if they remove the majority of their playerbase, Who exactly is gonna buy any of that stuff?

Sure people will buy GTA VI and so on, But i'm 99% certain that R* wantès to make more money right now. Canèt do that when your game is a ghost town. Unless you know how to sell a product to a non-existent customer, banning the Glitchers is a bad idea.

This assumption is based on the faulty premise that most people glitch and that even if they are punished, they will stop playing or even paying. I don't believe either, and claiming to is just a cheap trick to defend glitching.

Rockstar doesn't care.

And we're talking about punishing, not banning... yet. If bad sport simply becomes a permanent thing for all glitchers, and they lose all of their cash, and continue to if they glitch, that would be more than enough.

Your assumption is that that glitchers are most people, that they will be banned, and that Rockstar will lose money....

How will they lose money if glitchers are people who don't play the game as intended, don't pay for anything, and always steal everything anyway? They were NEVER going to pay for anything ever.

If anything Rockstar NEEDS to ban the glitchers to support their loyal, paying customers. Clean out the weeds and the flowers grow.

You guys can come up with a million ways to defend glitching and act like you're safe forever. Don't care. You should be tossed and Rockstar doesn't need you. You're screwing them over and you should be screwed back.

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by TrueHayabusa, 11 November 2013 - 05:08 AM.

Never seen. Haven't even heard of the term cheater in gta. Only bad sport. It might be true but never seen it to believe it. And this glitch/exploit is only popular because people make it a big deal when it really isn't. If I got many millions of dollars (which I don't) what advantage do I got? Not much. A few cars and ammo I guess. A tank is a big advantage, I agree with that. But most of them get sent to bad sport. The garage glitch is
much more game breaking and you got to be blind not to see that. This
game is based around RP and more importantly having fun. Stop making
money as popular as it is real life. Because it is not. It is a freaking game.
You cant buy a freaking rpg. My opinion rockstar will ban THOSE people instead. (the garage glitchers instead). Please people, having millions of
dollars doesn't give you as much of an advantage as being 100 levels higher than you. People got get that into their and STOP OVEREACTING.
Thank you. :)

Edit: Wow many of the words I wrote didn't save. Therefore many typing errors. But I am tired so no time to change it.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

Well if you are saying its between not playing GTA ever again, and to just bite the bullet and buy it again plus some cash cards. I would go with the second option with little additional thought. Next poke at my intelligence in 5 minutes? I'll be here.

friend of mine 'doesn't give a f*ck about police' in RL.......... until they pull his car for whatever, then he cares..........and bitches about it alot. if and when the TOS is enforced so will you.

the TOS can't change itself, thats what makes you better than it ;)

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

This assumption is based on the faulty premise that most people glitch and that even if they are punished, they will stop playing or even paying. I don't believe either, and claiming to is just a cheap trick to defend glitching.

Rockstar doesn't care.

And we're talking about punishing, not banning... yet. If bad sport simply becomes a permanent thing for all glitchers, and they lose all of their cash, and continue to if they glitch, that would be more than enough.

You're right, R* doesn't care, Which is why nothing is and won't happen.

Glad we finally have a confession.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

so people are glitching to get things early? and wonder why there is nothing to do?

hahaha

• MoeBeerz likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

Glitchers, stop pretending Rockstar needs you. If they could come up with a clean and easy way to wash you all away, they would. They already pimp slapped you for all you could pay for the GTA V disc, and you will pay for the DLC if you can't figure out a way to steal it... and even if you don't, you might be one of those people who was never going to in the first place, in which case you are irrelevant to their bottom line.

Know this: if Rockstar solves and eliminates the glitchers for good, Rockstar may actually make MORE money.

• SAVILLAIN likes this

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:20 AM Edited by CZuk, 11 November 2013 - 05:22 AM.

Whoever doesn't believe that Rockstar is taking care of the scum slowly but surely, do what you want and see what happens.
In case you didn't know, read this:http://support.rocks...eft-Auto-Online
That is a link to a real Rockstar email address known simply as the GTA ban hammer. I have already used this to report users who used garage-glitched vehicles such as tanks.
To the legits fed up with the glitching, cheating degenerates, use this email address, and always include the user's PSN/XBOX gamer tag. Take a pic of the screen and what they are doing... or record video with your phone. Attaching concrete evidence helps insure swift action.
We can help clean up the mess.
Also, always use the in game report function accessible through the pause menu.
I don't think that players are tracked until they are reported at least once, so if somebody is glitching or exploiting report them and encourage others in your session to report them.
Rockstar can then verify exploiting by accessing their online game statistics and activity and take action on their account.

You be snitchin'

Glitchers, stop pretending Rockstar needs you.

Know this: if Rockstar solves and eliminates the glitchers for good, Rockstar may actually make MORE money.

The f*ck, of course they need glitchers, keep dreaming, thousand upon thousands of people did that glitch, hundreds of thousands
If rockstar bans all those people ain't no way they gonna make more money son

You be high as a motherf*cking kite, get yo sh*t straight son

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users