Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is clear now that the cheater pool is confirmed?

272 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Seanathon... false.

You can glitch cash, but not everything else, and there are MANY other important things. How are you going to unlock and LSPD tint without glitching. DGAF? Neither do any of us about your glitched money.

You definitely can't glitch respect and dignity.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Just a FYI no one will get banned ..Reset maybe if that this kid or kids are talking out there ass ..

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 03:47 AM.

Seanathon... false.

You can glitch cash, but not everything else, and there are MANY other important things. How are you going to unlock and LSPD tint without glitching. DGAF? Neither do any of us about your glitched money.

You definitely can't glitch respect and dignity.

There is Rep glitches to. So your false again.

And how do you say you don't give a f*ck when you are the one starting these threads. Threads spreading unconfirmed rumours mind you. I didn't come in here saying "LOL I AM RICH GLITCHER, LOSERS" I came in here saying the cheater pool is not a real thing even though you anti-glitchers keep making threads spreading fear and lies among the community.

• brooksy96 and DirtyOldbear like this

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Come on guys, lets not complain about something as silly as this. Although, I do find it funny how if I lost a character or all my progress due to a glitch, it is fine. Rockstar doesn't care. Although if I glitch to get the money back or a little more, they pull out the banhammer and start swinging. I don't support glitching either .Although it is a method everyone can use. Just a game guys. Are you really going to ban somebody for getting free VIRTUAL money? Seriously just think about it. Now if they hacked others accounts, found ways to take your money or do invincibility mods such as GTA IV then that is serious. If you want to play legitly, that is cool and is respect worthy. But don't hate others who glitch. They want to have fun by getting money early. You can do the same if you wish. If you see a glitcher, they will leave your game anyway so I don't how they would be affecting you. You could also just leave your session and look for another one. It is a game to have fun and that is their way of having fun. If you say "Oh, that is a stupid way of having fun", can't they say the same about people playing legit? Again, I don't love and hug glitchers, but just trying to be honest about people who get VIRTUAL FAKE MONEY THAT IS ONLY FOR A VIDEO GAME THAT IS BASICALLY BASED AROUND HAVING FUN quicker than others.

• brooksy96, Killerdude, DirtyOldbear and 2 others like this

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Come on guys, lets not complain about something as silly as this. Although, I do find it funny how if I lost a character or all my progress due to a glitch, it is fine. Rockstar doesn't care. Although if I glitch to get the money back or a little more, they pull out the banhammer and start swinging. I don't support glitching either .Although it is a method everyone can use. Just a game guys. Are you really going to ban somebody for getting free VIRTUAL money? Seriously just think about it. Now if they hacked others accounts, found ways to take your money or do invincibility mods such as GTA IV then that is serious. If you want to play legitly, that is cool and is respect worthy. But don't hate others who glitch. They want to have fun by getting money early. You can do the same if you wish. If you see a glitcher, they will leave your game anyway so I don't how they would be affecting you. You could also just leave your session and look for another one. It is a game to have fun and that is their way of having fun. If you say "Oh, that is a stupid way of having fun", can't they say the same about people playing legit? Again, I don't love and hug glitchers, but just trying to be honest about people who get VIRTUAL FAKE MONEY THAT IS ONLY FOR A VIDEO GAME THAT IS BASICALLY BASED AROUND HAVING FUN quicker than others.

Great post Sir

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 03:51 AM.

Great post Sir

+1. Someone came in with a clear head. Lol.

• MoeBeerz likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 03:56 AM.

The users with sense must be quietly enjoying this thread.

I included a "ban hammer" email address.

Did I say anything specific about total "banning"?

Read and comprehend. That's important.
  • SAVILLAIN and JackWren like this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

Wait how do we know were Ina cheater pool? Do we also get the dunce hat like bad sport?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Wait how do we know were Ina cheater pool? Do we also get the dunce hat like bad sport?

There is no cheater pool. The videos you see of people claiming to be in the cheater pool with a dunce hat is just a person in the bad sport pool milking youtube views.

• Nasir_Jones likes this

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:55 AM Edited by BlakeZ, 11 November 2013 - 04:03 AM.

They ban people all the time in other games for it so why not now? The game hasn't exactly been out long enough for R to have really even pushed out a ban wave. There have even been entire character wide rollbacks on all servers due to exploiting in certain genres (MMOs, ARPGs). Companies tend to get serious when they notice how their microtransactions are being stifled by illegitimate means. I seriously doubt anyone with an unrealistic amount of in game cash will be keeping it for long. Those who think they will get a free pass are only fooling themselves. Right now R's biggest priority is in game character/vehicle stability. Once that's complete they'll simply move on to the next step.

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

What is cheaters pool and what does it mean exactly? First time i've ever heard of it.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 11 November 2013 - 04:02 AM.

The users with sense must be quietly enjoying this thread.

No, because it doesn't make sense.

There hasn't been a sufficient number of 'cheater pool invitations' to cause any fear at all.

At most it's stopping people from glitching 200 M and leaving it with a simple 5-20M.

There is no 'new found fear'. A cheater pool is actually a much softer option than getting banned from XBL or GTAO.

For me the lobbies are the same, I had to run from some prick in a heli firing rockets at me last night, same stuff. It's more likely to enter a low population lobby - but that will be a server tuning issue - I very much doubt there is a set number of free roams that fill up - but they'll be created on-the-fly as needed.

Forums have quietened, but nothing to do with your suggestion, rather time has gone by and people have had their bitch fits.

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by I_Love_Your_TDs, 11 November 2013 - 04:02 AM.

The cheater pool at lsc is filled with dat paper$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 11 November 2013 - 04:04 AM.

What is cheaters pool and what does it mean exactly? First time i've ever heard of it.

If you do lots of cheats, you eventually unlock a swimming pool in LS.

This is to reward you for having the true Grand Theft Auto spirit.

(actually it's apparently like bad sport - wont know for sure until we start seeing more video evidence)

• Seanathon likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 04:10 AM.

If you do lots of cheats, you eventually unlock a swimming pool in LS.

This is to reward you for having the true Grand Theft Auto spirit.

(actually it's apparently like bad sport - wont know for sure until we start seeing more video evidence)

Hahaha that's awesome. The cheater pool does exist! All cheaters pile into Mikes pool outside the 400k apartments! lol

• brooksy96 likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:15 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Hmmm... at the request of dirtyoldbear, I checked out his Social Club profile (it's public):

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

A few things... yes, clearly, you are a glitcher. You weren't lying.

+$12,000,000 in car sales, +$2,900,000 from jobs. +$15,000,000 total earned. ~8 days played.

2 hours spent racing... 4 minutes spent playing deathmatches. 1 parachuting event done.

12 hours spent wanted....

For the racing, there was probably a lot more time spent in lobbies... joining, etc... you could probably add 2 more hours for that.

For the 2.9 million from jobs, since you lost more than 2/3 of your races, I'm going to put the amount earned from races at <250k.

So most of your job money came from actual missions, which take anywhere from 5-25 minutes, and that's if you don't retry them. Earn somewhere between 2k-25k for each mission...

A conservative estimate would say that you spent at least 5 days of the time you've spent playing, playing jobs... don't ask how I got that... do the math yourself. I assure you it is a CONSERVATIVE estimate.

Gotta wait 48 minutes in game time to sell a car about, right? You've got about 3 days of time left to get all those car sales........

Obviously that's impossible. Totally impossible. So yes, this guy is a really bad glitcher, and should definitely be reported.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

Cheater pool IS bad sport.

Stop intentionally confusing people.

The duration for cheaters in bad sport is just way longer than normal, and they lose all of their cash.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

Cheater pool IS bad sport.

Stop intentionally confusing people.

The duration for cheaters in bad sport is just way longer than normal, and they lose all of their cash.

No it was a joke f*ck face...Time for bed little guy you got school tomorrow

• brooksy96 likes this

TrueHayabusa
  • TrueHayabusa

Shot Caller

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Can't freaking quote on my crappy mobile so I will just reply to Blaze from here. You know Rockstar can do what they want. Ban, reset, put glitchers into a cheater pool, whatever. But if they ban anyone doing the lsc glitch, not talking about the modded vehicles and others, they would be a really bad choice. I assure you they will lose half their players for one. Second, they released a buggy game from the start so this should have been expected. Should the glitch be abused? Probably not. But I have seen much more game breaking glitches in other games. Not a single ban. Simple patch and that's it. So why should this be any different? Oh I know, I am so sorry. Rockstar needs to make some extra money by using a system where u pay for fake money right? Even though they made tons of money. They also released a buggy multiplayer, delayed the stimulus, had major cloud issues, and had people lose their progress. This should be the last of their concerns. The cash cards were a terrible idea anyway. And if Microsoft bans full accounts for this, LOL. A glitch? To get fake money? That has no freaking value except buying other crap that is used in a game? Dude that is a joke. If they do that, then they are some serious money whores. I like rockstar and always enjoyed their games. But banning people for using a glitch that grants them real money? Nah, that is low man. It would be a really bad move.
  • DirtyOldbear likes this

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

Do people really not understand why Rockstar might not want people glitching for easy money? They sell cash cards in which you pay REAL money, yes real money folks, to gain cash in game.

Now do you think Rockstar might want to stop people from doing this if it means their profit margins will increases due to cash cards being bought? I think the answer is obvious.

So why do people think Rockstar banning players who do this is so far fetched? I really don't care either way, I don't glitch because it takes the fun away from the game for me. The game is based around earning money, so why not do that? If I managed to acquire more money than i'd ever need through glitching, the game would get incredibly boring for me.

To each his own i suppose.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

Lol Now you change your story to say cheater pool IS bad sport. And where did you pull this nugget of information from? Your ass? Lmao

You still have no proof of anything you say haha. This is truly amazing.

I never said that cheater pool and bad sport were separate to begin with. I never even gave the details.

If you had read carefully, you would have read that the assumption was that people had investigated the matter themselves. I mainly said that cheater pool is real. I did not give specific details about it.

I actually feel kind of silly addressing you. Why am I even acknowledging you?

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Can't freaking quote on my crappy mobile so I will just reply to Blaze from here. You know Rockstar can do what they want. Ban, reset, put glitchers into a cheater pool, whatever. But if they ban anyone doing the lsc glitch, not talking about the modded vehicles and others, they would be a really bad choice. I assure you they will lose half their players for one. Second, they released a buggy game from the start so this should have been expected. Should the glitch be abused? Probably not. But I have seen much more game breaking glitches in other games. Not a single ban. Simple patch and that's it. So why should this be any different? Oh I know, I am so sorry. Rockstar needs to make some extra money by using a system where u pay for fake money right? Even though they made tons of money. They also released a buggy multiplayer, delayed the stimulus, had major cloud issues, and had people lose their progress. This should be the last of their concerns. The cash cards were a terrible idea anyway. And if Microsoft bans full accounts for this, LOL. A glitch? To get fake money? That has no freaking value except buying other crap that is used in a game? Dude that is a joke. If they do that, then they are some serious money whores. I like rockstar and always enjoyed their games. But banning people for using a glitch that grants them real money? Nah, that is low man. It would be a really bad move.

Think about this .... 40% have stopped playing or have moved to new games BF4 ,Cod or what ever ..35 to 40% are glitcher's this leave's us 20% left playing this game Rockstar would be a moron if he ban's us lamo

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 04:28 AM.

What is saddest about reading through DirtyOldBear's Social Club profile is that he has completed less than 17% of the single player game.

Just stop and consider that.

Wanna bet that most glitchers are like this? Haven't even finished one of the best single player games ever made? Maybe it's too difficult for them? They go straight to online and all they do is glitch?

Really, try to stomach this.

17% game completion. He hasn't even beaten the story mode at all.

Isn't that honestly, really sad?

• MoeBeerz likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 04:30 AM.

What is saddest about reading through DirtyOldBear's Social Club profile is that he has completed less than 17% of the single player game.

Wanna bet that most glitchers are like this? Haven't even finished one of the best single player games ever made? Maybe it's too difficult for them? They go straight to online and all they do is glitch?

And why do you care so much how other people play the game they have bought with their own money? Did TrueHayabusa's post go right over your head?

Some people don't buy games for singleplayer.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

I have beat the game 100% once and beat the game 2 other times .. Now I'm on my 4th time

HornyHabib
  • HornyHabib

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Why do you think us glitchers are lifeless nerds who do it to satisfy our needs?

The only reason I glitch is because I earned a lot of money from grinding at the beginning, all for it to be taken away from me. I wanted a quick way to get it back, and glitching was the way. It's even partially Rockstar's fault for releasing a game with so many problems.

Anyway, I don't have any problems in my life. I have friends, I play sport and I do fairly well at school. I glitch because I want to enjoy playing this game. I want to find vehicles like tow trucks and mod them up so they look stupid and I can drive around in them with my friends having a great time. That's the only reason.

And please, stop with your bullsh*t until you have some actual proof. No-one is taking you seriously about this cheater's pool crap. And going around banning people isn't going to do anything. There is an insane amount and I doubt you will be able to ban as much as 3 users, if any. This is because Rockstar barely read any of these, and they won't get many reports. Why won't they get many reports? Because not many people are like you and are bothered to actually try and ban other users, who barely affect your enjoyment.

• Seanathon likes this

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by BlakeZ, 11 November 2013 - 04:35 AM.

Even if they did ban they already acquired the initial investment that glitchers would pay. It wouldn't hurt R so I don't know why people keep claiming it would. Banning actually boosts sales in many games. Lets use Diablo 2 as an example. People continue to cheat in that game to this day. Blizzard ocassionally does a ban wave and those botters have to purchase all new cd keys. You notice how walmart or other stores still has D2 on the shelves right? Breaking news, banning works....proven time and time again. The majority of the players wouldn't spend more money on the game anyways (after initial investment of 60 or whatever). Reducing server capacity is a plus in their pocket books.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

FYI  it only keeps your current game stats ..

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

Even if they did ban they already acquired the initial investment that glitchers would pay. It wouldn't hurt R so I don't know why people keep claiming it would. Banning actually boosts sales in many games. Lets use Diablo 2 as an example. People continue to cheat in that game to this day. Blizzard ocassionally does a ban wave and those botters have to purchase all new cd keys. You notice how walmart or other stores still has D2 on the shelves right? Breaking news, banning works....proven time and time again.

not the same thing good try

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

Do people really not understand why Rockstar might not want people glitching for easy money? They sell cash cards in which you pay REAL money, yes real money folks, to gain cash in game.

Now do you think Rockstar might want to stop people from doing this if it means their profit margins will increases due to cash cards being bought? I think the answer is obvious.

So why do people think Rockstar banning players who do this is so far fetched? I really don't care either way, I don't glitch because it takes the fun away from the game for me. The game is based around earning money, so why not do that? If I managed to acquire more money than i'd ever need through glitching, the game would get incredibly boring for me.

To each his own i suppose.

I agree that it's in their best interests to put an end to it, surprised the LSC Glitch survived the 1.05 patch. I'm also sure the cheater pool will come in to action at some point - but I don't think Rockstar will move every glitcher - just enough to discourage. (If they do, I'll take it and not bitch).

But I wanted to say this game isn't based around earning money. That's why you can buy 1M for $US20 in the games store. Rockstar themselves have said this. Of course if you want it to be based around earning money - then more power to you :) It's your choice.

It's about RP (to unlock things) and the multiplayer experience for me. I gave up being the super good player after the recent hack of mission payouts and I ended up glitching a few million, but as a result I'm not repeating high payout missions, I'm not repeating Criminal Minds twenty times in a row, I am playing random missions all the time - even if it's a level 5 mission and I'm helping out a newbie - I have the time to enjoy the game properly and be a good co-op player.

I'm having the fun someone else would've had by giving Rockstar $US80. It's more like piracy, in the sense I've upgraded my game for free, as opposed to ruining it. I'm enjoying the game a lot more now that I'm not filtering out low payout jobs, or repeating fast boring jobs. 

• brooksy96 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users