Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is clear now that the cheater pool is confirmed?

272 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:18 AM Edited by Odesza, 15 November 2013 - 11:23 AM.

Holy crap, this thread is still going? 

LSC glitch usage - No cheaters pool. No bans. No rollbacks, resets, days in the stockade, spankings or beheadings.

It's been six weeks, guys - if anything was going to happen, it would have happened by now. 

I don't know why everyone is so hung up about it anyway - so some people got rich faster than you did - so what? Doesn't change a thing for you. Well, you have more to be jealous of, I guess, but being jealous of someone else's online status is kind of a symptom of a larger problem, don't you think?

Not at all true, there are a few things to consider as to why nothing has happened.

- They plan on doing a big wave of bans (done in other games before)

- They want to patch the glitches first before banning

- They are working on a specific cheaters pool (as of now cheaters/BS go to the same BS lobby)

- Something else, who knows.

What always makes me laugh is that most glitchers on here are the people crying about R* only caring about money and about forcing cash cards on players (this is completely untrue) and yet they then go on to say that nothing is going to happen to them for glitching money.  So by their logic R* only cares about money and cash cards so why would they not punish players that are getting rid of the supposed "need" to buy cash cards.  :panic:

Disclaimer for idiots:  I don't care if anything happens, just being logical/making a point.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:41 AM

I really can't wait until that first ban wave hits, all the clueless glitchers on this forum with their heads up there asses thinking they're safe.... I don't normally like to see other people cry, but unrepentant cheaters (who if anything brag about cheating as though it's something to be proud of) are an exception.

And as if common sense weren't enough for everyone to know R* will be dishing out punishment, the very fact that they've done it with their own games previously should be all the confirmation you need. And when I say banned I meant to the cheaters pool, obviously R* isn't as evil as other companies and they even show pity on cheaters.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Here's something to consider. Rockstar isn't going to do a damn thing. I was on the ban wave train back when the first glitch tutorial was posted, but c'mon. They don't need to fix the glitch before banning people. 

At this point, GTA Online is a trail. The full version will be released on PC and next gen. (I can also make sh*t up like everyone else in this thread.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users