Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is clear now that the cheater pool is confirmed?

272 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:38 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 02:53 AM.

Now that we all know that the cheater pool is confirmed, what things are becoming clear? Well, I have some things I've noticed. Feel free to share your own.

1. There are fewer trolls in this forum. I don't think they could bear to stand up to the chorus of "I told you so" chants they would have to face if they showed up, so they are seemingly absent now.

2. The new user names that have been showing up lately to rail GTA Online as being dead, you know, the guys who won't stop talking about BF and CoD, etc., and about how the servers are dead, are most likely many of the users who were the most vocal supporters of cheating and glitching in these forums. Since they likely lost all of their money and will be stuck in the cheater pool for the forseeable future, they are expressing their discontent with Rockstar in a way that hides the reality of their embarassment for being treated and busted.

3. The sessions may be relatively empty because the house has been cleaned. The only reason for the glitchers to play was to spam LSC (and other free mode cash exploits) over and over. Most sessions had a couple of these guys in them when they were full. Now that the cheaters have been dismissed, the sessions look realistic: most people in them are present but ghosted... meaning they are in a mission or race, etc. With other people. These people can take up slots in a session, but their names won't appear. It makes you realize that when you were in full sessions, pre-cheater pool, that really meant that nobody in there was doing a job. Now that the cheater/glitcher scum has been washed away, the sessions reflect the activities of legit players: they are doing jobs... legit work, and are not visible in free mode. Think about this for a bit and it will make sense.

4. Rockstar has done us all a favor... they delivered. I have been enjoying the game more since the scum have been washed away. The game functions and the players you come across are obviously legit, especially when you see their garages. The cheaters are effectively absent, or leaving GTA, or stuck in long term bad sport lobbies, and all of the legit players can now play in peace.

5. Maybe now Rockstar can focus on improving other broken aspects of the game, such as the playlists, texture loads, passive mode exploits, and glitched vehicles in garage exploits (tanks, buzzards, etc.). It will be exciting to see what is fixed next, now that it is clear that the bottom-feeders in this game are beginning to be exiled from the legit players.

I am very relieved right now, knowing that the cheating glitchers will lose almost everything as we had hoped. Feels fair. Exhale... yes.

What do you think is next?
  • SAVILLAIN, PhatteeButtz, ShinobiFixer and 4 others like this

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

I read it and, I tend to agree with it.

Hotaru99
  • Hotaru99

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

Links to where it was confirmed at? Meaning official, from Rockstar confirmations? I'll laugh my butt off if its real.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:53 AM Edited by JesseHope40, 11 November 2013 - 03:14 AM.

Is the cheaters pool real or not? A lot of conflicting stories on here.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

The average user of the GTA forums only has like a 4th grade reading level.

But yeah I agree with you for the most part, although the reason the servers are empty is because it's just not throwing people into them correctly, thus why we have so many low player count servers. Even if all the glitchers and cheaters left you wouldn't notice any drop off in player activity.

Chances are now with the cheaters pool working the sh*t players will leave, as with the release of CoD also. Hopefully good times are ahead for GTA:O, I can only see the game getting better from here on out.
  • tom_p1980 and granddaddylowe like this

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

Chances are now with the cheaters pool working the sh*t players will leave, as with the release of CoD also. Hopefully good times are ahead for GTA:O, I can only see the game getting better from here on out.

This.  I don't know if the cheaters pool is actually up and running, but if it is I see the majority of those players saying "Welp, fun's over.  Guess I'll go play <insert game here>."

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 02:58 AM.

I do agree that the matchmaking is flawed, but I still believe that the legit player slots being taken up by people in missions and races and other legit work are taking up 4-12 slots at any given time in most sessions.

Notice how most of these sessions are absent of low level players? That is because they are grinding missions and races non-stop to make money and they are taking up session slots.

Why would we see them hanging out in free mode now that there is no way to glitch without being tossed into bad sport? Think about it.

"I may be wrong, but I doubt it."
- Charles Barkley

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Cheaters pool is a myth dude

• atiger likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

More fear mongering. Cheater pool still does not exist.

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

Who confirmed it...?

SneakerzOtoole
  • SneakerzOtoole

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

Cheaters pool?  Yeah, and Grizzly Adams didn't have a beard.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

"Why would we see them hanging out in free mode now that there is no way to glitch without being tossed into bad sport? Think about it."

I'm still glitching, still in good sport. Try again.

• Gasmasks likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 03:09 AM.

Whoever doesn't believe that Rockstar is taking care of the scum slowly but surely, do what you want and see what happens.

In case you didn't know, read this:

http://support.rocks...eft-Auto-Online

That is a link to a real Rockstar email address known simply as the GTA ban hammer. I have already used this to report users who used garage-glitched vehicles such as tanks.

To the legits fed up with the glitching, cheating degenerates, use this email address, and always include the user's PSN/XBOX gamer tag. Take a pic of the screen and what they are doing... or record video with your phone. Attaching concrete evidence helps insure swift action.

We can help clean up the mess.

Also, always use the in game report function accessible through the pause menu.

I don't think that players are tracked until they are reported at least once, so if somebody is glitching or exploiting report them and encourage others in your session to report them.

Rockstar can then verify exploiting by accessing their online game statistics and activity and take action on their account.
  • Tabula Rasa, JUX and Raylion like this

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

Cute little 4th grade reading level reference Suppa K. In reality, I'm about to graduate college and I just don't prefer reading 7 paragraphs of unconfirmed nonsense.

Is it so much better now that all the LSC glitchers are gone? Is that why I'm still playing fine and walking around with 3.5 million on hand?

The truth of the situation is, most of the glitchers probably did leave. Not because your heroes at Rockstar ran them off, but because they got bored and are now simply playing newer games.
  • Snoop_Willy likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 03:11 AM.

Just because there is an email to report does not mean the cheater pool is a real thing. You make me laugh.

That email has been there since GTA online has been released. I know you want it to be real but you are not doing a good job at convincing people.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by Killerdude8, 11 November 2013 - 03:11 AM.

I glitched the tits off LSC and I'm still playing, Another few hours left in bad-sport and I'm free to roam once again, Not sure where this Cleaning out the glitchers is coming from.

R* won't ban the glitchers, They actually want a lot of people playing the game.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Cheaters pool is as real as santa
  • GTAVTheHeat, lilpokerface, who-dat and 1 other like this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

If you haven't searched around and confirmed any of this for yourself, whatever. And If you're glitching and getting away with it, maybe you haven't done it enough, or haven't been reported.

Either way, legit players have to use good judgement and report glitchers and exploiters as often as possible to guarantee that they will be brought to Rockstar's attention.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:16 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 03:19 AM.

Ok so you obviously don't understand how stupid you sound. Where does it say anywhere that there is a Cheater Pool? All I see you claim is that you found an email where you can report suspicious activities, an email that has been there since GTA release, which you only just now found.

Anyways I'm going to use this email to report your PSN for suspected glitching/hacking. Have fun. We will see how well their system works haha.

*PSN: Blasterman4EVER*

Edit: Do you understand how stupid this system is if me(a glitcher) can report you (a fa**ot) for no reason whatsoever?

• brooksy96, CZuk, lRushdown and 2 others like this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:19 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 03:20 AM.

:)

Reporting someone who is completely transparent and legit out of spite is actually a violation of the terms of service of the game and is a waste of your time, but if you're serious, I smile at the thought of you wasting your time and feeble effort.

Anyways... it is not my duty to inform you anymore. Do your own research. Do whatever you want. I don't care.

The game is being fixed slowly.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by Seanathon, 13 November 2013 - 01:25 AM.

LOL! Violation of terms of service, listen to this guy! haha I'm a glitcher you nincompoop! I don't give a f*ck about TOS, rules, or even USA laws.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

:)

Reporting someone who is completely transparent and legit out of spite is actually a violation of the terms of service of the game and is a waste of your time, but if you're serious, I smile at the thought of you wasting your time and feeble effort.

LOL Legit  I have glitched my ass off you are again just talking out of your ass

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

In reality, I'm about to graduate college and I just don't prefer reading 7 paragraphs of unconfirmed nonsense.

Then why even bother saying anything at all, until someone insults your reading comprehension? If you're so lazy from studying that you can't focus for 1 minute on a message board then why even take the 10 seconds to make a dumb-ass response? 

• mealymouthmongolian likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

...and with each response this goes to the top.

Where is that Emperor Palpatine butthurt meme?

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

You f*cking glitchers are the lowest scum in these here forums. How pathetic of an existence you must have. Totally DEFEATED by a virtual gathering of pixels. Simply weak and feeble minded. I have no idea how you live with yourself(s) knowing that a video game is better than you in every conceivable way.

To think about losing my mental capacity because a video game got the best of me and made me cry in a corner so I in turn try to exact my virtual revenge on said game by cheating. There is no amount failure to describe how much you people fail @ everything you do.

I'd like to see one of these glitch f*cktards go to a mall and brag about how they glitches millions of dollars on a video game as revenge because the game did this to them, or the creators did that to them. Your epicly failured sense of pride in glitching would become a laughing stock.

Brag all you want on the internet cowards. You all disgust me.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

The only thing I want to close with is to once again encourage everyone to report to Rockstar the gamer tags of glitchers and exploiters using the in-game reporting feature. Also, consider taking time out to email Rockstar at the included email address with details of incidents in which you have encountered glitchers/exploiters online...

This link includes the ban-hammer email address:
http://support.rocks...eft-Auto-Online

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Wow. Bunch of tartar sauce.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 11 November 2013 - 03:38 AM.

DirtyOldBear, I cannot report you unless I have access to your Social Club statistics, which I do not. It would be against the terms of service for me to report you without observing you glitching/exploiting, especially because you could be lying.

If I am able to verify an unrealistic car sales to time played ratio on your account at any time in the future, however, I will most certainly report you, using both of the above methods.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 03:39 AM.

You f*cking glitchers are the lowest scum in these here forums. How pathetic of an existence you must have. Totally DEFEATED by a virtual gathering of pixels. Simply weak and feeble minded. I have no idea how you live with yourself(s) knowing that a video game is better than you in every conceivable way.

To think about losing my mental capacity because a video game got the best of me and made me cry in a corner so I in turn try to exact my virtual revenge on said game by cheating. There is no amount failure to describe how much you people fail @ everything you do.

I'd like to see one of these glitch f*cktards go to a mall and brag about how they glitches millions of dollars on a video game as revenge because the game did this to them, or the creators did that to them. Your epicly failured sense of pride in glitching would become a laughing stock.

Brag all you want on the internet cowards. You all disgust me.

Lol who said we glitch to "show off" or because I need to enact revenge on the game.

Most glitchers glitch because its an easy way to make money in this game and once we have 10m+ we don't ever have to worry about it again. Unlike you who will have to grind for days and months just to reach the point where we are at.

Be jealous more kid.

Edit: I do steroids IRL does this mean I am pissed off at the gym because it got the better of me? Or I hate the world? Lol no. I do steroids and I glitch because it makes MY life easier for what I want to do. This doesn't affect you at all, even though you think it does.

• brooksy96 and lilpokerface like this

SkinnyBomb
  • SkinnyBomb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

I hope everyone is having fun playing the game they payed money for!  Play how you will!  

• Killerdude8 and Snoop_Willy like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users