» «
Photo

LF Lots of Cash!

14 replies to this topic
JDBriggsBlader
  • JDBriggsBlader

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by JDBriggsBlader, 11 November 2013 - 02:12 AM.

Can anyone here help me out? Im really wanting to get alot of cash fast. If anyone here has the ability to gift me around 100mill to 1 bill that would be great.

I have 2 accounts and want you to do it to this one first to see if your legit.

PSN:GLCRAZYG

PM me if you are willing to help.

If you do this and it works, I would love if you can do it to my main account. once it works on GLCRAZYG, I will PM you my main account.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

Or you could, you know, play the game normally.

• The Rangler likes this

JDBriggsBlader
  • JDBriggsBlader

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

I have, since release. but right now im compleatly done with grinding missions.

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

MAGA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

Noone 'needs' that much money. Begging for that much is ridiculous. Just because hackers are running around handing money out to people doesn't give you the right to ask for it. You don't have to grind missions to make money, you can actually play the game. Switching things up gets rid of the farming feel in it's entirety.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

make-it-rain-gif.gif

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

Your money is shared through both characters via the bank

Xx_chopdogg_xX
  • Xx_chopdogg_xX

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:18 AM Edited by Xx_chopdogg_xX, 11 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

Dunno if you see his thread or not, there is a hacker using name aka Gtaforumhacker open a thread posting he is gonna giveaway free money( 50 Millions to 2 billions) and modded car in single player and glitch them to multiplayer(Online) 5 hours ago in this forum, he said he gonna give us load of money in this tuesday,dunno if that is true?

Glxygry06si
  • Glxygry06si

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Dunno if you see his thread or not, there is a hacker using name aka gtaforumhacker open a thread posting he is gonna giveaway free money( 50 Millions to 2 billions) and modded car in single player and glitch them to multiplayer(Online) 5 hours ago in this forum, he said he gonna give us load of money in this tuesday,dunno if that is true?

That thread is gone and so he that op. I'm guessing he was banned. I posted in there but when I went to check the thread for updates I can't find it.

Xx_chopdogg_xX
  • Xx_chopdogg_xX

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Dunno if you see his thread or not, there is a hacker using name aka gtaforumhacker open a thread posting he is gonna giveaway free money( 50 Millions to 2 billions) and modded car in single player and glitch them to multiplayer(Online) 5 hours ago in this forum, he said he gonna give us load of money in this tuesday,dunno if that is true?

That thread is gone and so he that op. I'm guessing he was banned. I posted in there but when I went to check the thread for updates I can't find it.

i dont' think he is ban,maybe you can PM him and he will add your PSN and give free money to you on this tuesday?

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i likely hate you already

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

3 million is enough to last a long time if you keep your cars yo

Glxygry06si
  • Glxygry06si

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by Glxygry06si, 11 November 2013 - 03:36 AM.

i dont' think he is ban,maybe you can PM him and he will add your PSN and give free money to you on this tuesday?

He already has my info. I was the 4th poster in that thread. I can't send him any messages. See if you can.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

laugh.gif

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Better crank out that wallet then pal.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Or you could, you know, play the game normally.

Or even, if you really really want glitch money...learn to glitch. I don't see the point myself, but surely that's the answer....unless you're afraid of being punished and would prefer others to risk for your benefit. Are you that guy?

Xx_chopdogg_xX
  • Xx_chopdogg_xX

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

He already has my info. I was the 4th poster in that thread. I can't send him any messages. See if you can.

His account is deleted for some reason,i cant' pm that guy Gtaforumhacker????????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users