Photo

Can't find regular Declasse Granger

6 replies to this topic
WesleyEng.com
  • WesleyEng.com

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

Just spent the past 2 hours driving all over the desert and ghetto looking for it.  I already have the Sheriff one, but I want the normal Granger so I can upgrade it.

If anyone can help, my PSN is NYPD_Nasty

or just give me some tips on locations.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

I found one randomly off strawberry street after a mission involving a granger given by Gerald.... there is also a grip of Grangers during a plane mission for Ron.... Just be in it when you complete the mission. Civilian Grangers are the best by far. 

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

Its all random just be patient. Once 1 spawns 100's of them will.

WesleyEng.com
  • WesleyEng.com

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

I found one randomly off strawberry street after a mission involving a granger given by Gerald.... there is also a grip of Grangers during a plane mission for Ron.... Just be in it when you complete the mission. Civilian Grangers are the best by far. 

Do you remember the names of these missions?

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Saw many of them spawning in Rockford, northeast of LSC. I drove a Bravado Bison (you can buy them). But when I went into the LSC and out (still driving a Bravado Bison), they were all gone.

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

Why don't you necro a few threads then make another one, my friend told me it makes one spawn in your garage.

He works for Eidos.

NetXSR
  • NetXSR

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

I've had a hard time finding one, but only for 30 minutes. Try to find them on the Great Ocean Highway, as they spawn there always in story mode. The problem for me was, I found one, but I wanted one without the ram protection on the front. Also, I had one but there wouldn't spawn any other. The best chances I had on the GOH and that was the location I found mine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users