8 replies to this topic
cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

Not really a complaint but...

As far as i'm aware, Rockstar changed the game so that you get paid the full amount the 1st time you complete a mission, and then half the amount if you do the mission again.

Thing is I've found that sometimes, Mission I have already completed are paying me the full amount like its my 1st time.

not complaining!

Anyone else found this?

cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

bump

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

Not really a complaint but...

As far as i'm aware, Rockstar changed the game so that you get paid the full amount the 1st time you complete a mission, and then half the amount if you do the mission again.

Thing is I've found that sometimes, Mission I have already completed are paying me the full amount like its my 1st time.

not complaining!

Anyone else found this?

Yeah I've been overpaid on a couple of occasions, I think they're bugs and they're playing it safe - e.g. better to give you too much, than have it bug out and give you half. I think it might be sync related, kind of like how sometimes you join a race and it'll say 0 wins 0 losses and wont let you bet.

• cremilar likes this

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:15 AM Edited by BlakeZ, 11 November 2013 - 01:20 AM.

Mission payment should be reset every 24hrs. The idea that you only get full payment once is retarded. At least this way it would encourage you to do missions you would normally ignore. As it stands currently I end up calling Martin, Lester, and Ron for the same 3 missions. If they don't give me the missions I want I cruise around and rob stations in between and wait for the next batch. As you level they should have had all missions level with you in terms of difficulty. That way low level missions become difficult high paying missions with more enemy ai spawns, etc. Having obsolete missions at a high level is pointless and a waste of development time.

• The Rangler and cremilar like this

cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Mission payment should be reset every 24hrs. The idea that you only get full payment once is retarded.

I highly agree!

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

It's broken. I hosted missions for my friend who just started playing the game and he keeps getting half the pay for missions he's never even attempted before.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

It's broken. I hosted missions for my friend who just started playing the game and he keeps getting half the pay for missions he's never even attempted before.

You also get half if your RP level is too low for the job.

e.g. Rank 5 on a Rank 20 mission gets half.

123-bob
  • 123-bob

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Same for me

I did 4 races, same map with 6 other people

I won all 4 and got $12450 each time.....

Not complaining, 50k for 4 races is fine by me :)
  • cremilar likes this

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

Can you acquire the coveted mission without signing up for social club? I still have to do that one for the max payment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users