Quantcast

» «
Photo

my second character, the racer. Her Garage. (pics to come possibly)

10 replies to this topic
Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Hypertion, 11 November 2013 - 01:08 AM.

With a garage dedicated entirely to racing. my female character has finally finished the first step, collecting the cars i am best with in each possible racing class..

note this list is by no means the "perfect list" its just what i currently have and prefer based entirely on personal in game testing.

Super=Entity XF

0_0.jpg

No real challengers for this spot, briefly considered the voltic due to that cars amazing handling but a race test against other stock Entitys proved my inital thoughs.

Sport = 9F Cabrio

0_0.jpg

After lots of sports races i found this car to be the best overall preformer stock, out preforming the craziness that is the carbonazzire in every aspect but acceleration. the top speeds and acceleration however were very similar and the 9F can preform to Super car levels over all, so while the Carbonzazzire is slightly faster, the overall prefromace of the 9F secured its place as my top sports car.

Sports Classic = Monroe

0_0.jpg

Most would probably go for the Z-type just for the speed, but when you can have a car that has traction and speed closer to the super range in a group that is known for slow top speeds with highly slidey back wheels the Monroe's handling and overall speed put it several steps above any other in its class in my eyes. Seriously this car handles like a outdated Entity instead of a muscle car like the Z-type

Muscle = Gauntlet

0_0.jpg

chosen due to overall performance this car has the best baseline of the muscle cars. it has great speed and traction, which for a muscle car is pretty important.

Motorcycles = Double-T

0_0.jpg

in a otherwise simple choice between the Bati's cornering and the akuma's Crazy speed the double-t is more or less the same as the Bati, but its less often used in favor of the RR bati so since it preforms pretty much the same and is kind of a unique choice i chose this one.

SUVs = Baller II

0_0.jpg

If you look at the stats in the car selection of the race menu for SUVs you will notice one has a massive acceleration advantage over all the others.. i have raced with SUVs and won enough times to confirm the shocking speed for this car in its class and its above average stats elsewhere.\

Off-Road = BF Injection

0_0.jpg

It was a tough choice between this and a Dirt bike but in the end i opted for safety and better on road speed. the BF Injection is about the best non-stock but if you dont have custom vehicles as a option choose the dune buggy.

Sedans = Stainer

0_0.jpg

This one was really tough to choose, the obvious choice in this group is the Super Diamond, however after some really extensive tests on some of the most curvy tracks the car that seemed to preform the best was this Civie ver Cop car. the car has very good top speed and extremely good turing ability, on one test it easily hit times more than a minute faster than the super diamond due to how much braking the diamond required. the stainer on the other hand could take most turns at full throttle...

Coupes = F620

0_0.jpg

(yes chrome, i actually like this car and this car alone in chrome)

This choice was not tested too much, its my favorite car in terms of looks and it preforms closer to a sports car. it has great top speed and turning and even stock i do best with this choice in races for Coupes.

Compacts = Issi

0_0.jpg

This tiny thing is a rocket, at lower speeds it turns very quickly and on a straight its crazy fast. This is the first car i ever raced in as well, back when the tutorial race was using compacts and i won that first race hands down... thus this one was a pretty easy choice

so there it is, only 4 of them are actually fully modded atm due to the cost of just getting 2 of them but they are collected in my garage. i will post pics if i feel like it.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

I can assure you that no one gives a flying f*ck. Great you're going to use a specific cars for racing. lol

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

No pics?

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

looks solid. but def go akuma over dinka

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

But...an Akuma IS a Dinka :p

I know what you mean though man. Just messing around.

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

alright have updated OP with pictures.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

Black n Lime green. Very nice :)

Loving the Cabrio.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

LOL ya doh dinka akuma dinka double T but still ya go akuma over double T you wont win with a double T vs a good akuma racer.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 11 November 2013 - 01:56 AM.

Thanks, this thread was really helpful. I only ever take one car out so I wanted to get a collection of other class cars just for races. :)

Is there any other race class that you're missing?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

Chrome Adder, where is it?

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members