Photo

Bad Sport servers?

3 replies to this topic
AgentLemon
  • AgentLemon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

Why are we punished for playing along with the very nature of this game? In a world where climbing the criminal hierarchy is the goal why are we ostracized to a "bad sport" server for doing something as ridiculous as blowing up someones car.

We pay the insurance, why do we need to be punished further?

On top of this when you're in these servers if you destroy someones car you get another 24 hours on a server where finding a mission with people is almost impossible. It makes the game unplayable, literally.

People have the option of creating an invite only or friend/crew only server if they don't want to be subjected to online violence.

I think they need to get rid of the whole bad sport rubbish and instead stick with the insurance costs. If someone doesn't have the money to cover the insurance they should be put in negative money so they have to pay it back.

Not being able to play with my friends for 5 days is kinda killing this game for me.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

You could maybe have checked the other billion topics about this and posted there.

AgentLemon
  • AgentLemon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

You could maybe have checked the other billion topics about this and posted there.

Yeah, I could have..

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

When I'm roaming around in free roam, I don't mind getting killed. But it is god damn annoying to have to drive to Mors every time to pickup my replacement vehicle - throwing a sticky or grenade at another player is pretty damn easy to do.

If you want to play like that, you can, perhaps you should get some friends who like blowing up people's cars and hang out in the Bad Sport servers together.

If it was a 'free for all' your vehicle would barely last 2 minutes in a multi player free roam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users