Photo

The GTA V Chain Story

17 replies to this topic
Carmain2K
  • Carmain2K

Journalist in Training

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by Carmain2K, 18 November 2013 - 04:58 PM.

YjdASzi.png

Headings made by Mockage and Graven

For some time, I have wanted to start a Chain Story in GTA V. I have also been thinking some else would. Seeing as there isn't one here it is.

hNKuHr5.png

• To play, first choose one of the options that the person before you has posted. Ex. Trevor stole a Plane.
  • Next, write as much as you want to continue the story.
  • When you are done, add 2-5 options for the next person to choose from Ex. 1. Trevor got mad, 2. Trevor walked off, 3. Trevor rang Michael. 
  • Rinse and Repeat!

v1lMk0X.png

• No more than five options in a post (otherwise it looks stupid).
  • You can not kill any main characters except Michael, Trevor or Franklin. (They just respawn at the hospital). You can, however, kill off characters from other game series's Ex. Max Payne, John Marston...
  • No Mentioning cheats, Ex. Franklin then made it snow.
  • You must wait 3 posts that continue the story before you can write again.
  • No Supernatural stuff that is not in the game (Zombies, Superheroes etc.), you can have aliens though.
  • You can pick up weapons off the ground but only where they can be found in GTA V.
  • Whoever posts first between two or more people gets to continue the story. Other posts need to be edited to something along the lines of 'Nevermind'.
  • Try to abbreviate profane words, or this thread will be taken down. 

zYeYUv0.png

• Write a good amount per post. The more you write, the more control you have over the way the story goes and the easier it is to have a diverse ending.
  • Use characters from other games (They don't have to be from a Rockstar game). This will add more depth to the story.
  • Use different locations. Make the characters move around from LS to maybe Carcer City. This will also add more depth to the story.
  • If someone introduces a major plot piece (ex. Trevor is Arrested), use it and write about it for a few posts to try and have a good story to go along with.

So, now you know how to play, lets begin.

Michael wakes up one morning, puts on his suit and...

1.) Rings Franklin.

2.) Rings Trevor.

3.) Gets into his Tailgater.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by Tenxax, 11 November 2013 - 12:35 AM.

3. As Michael got into his Tailgater, he went to see Dave who was waiting for him in Galileo Park.

Dave proceeded to tell him that...

1). Trevor confused an old black lady with a meth dealer and they both were jailed.

2). They needed Amanda's tits to perform some stunts in the Underbelly of Paradise

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Okay this sh*t never works and ends horibbly everytime so im gonna do you a favour....

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
  • TakinThyBacon likes this

Carmain2K
  • Carmain2K

Journalist in Training

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Okay this sh*t never works and ends horibbly everytime so im gonna do you a favour....

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

I know it usually ends badly but lets see how long it will last (I will PM any idiots that try and derail this topic).

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

3. As Michael got into his Tailgater, he went to see Dave who was waiting for him in Galileo Park.

1). Trevor confused an old black lady with a meth dealer and they both were jailed.

2). They needed Amanda's tits to perform some stunts in the Underbelly of Paradise

1. Michael doesn't really care about T, little did he know that Trev was trapped in a cell not only with the old black lady, but with other 5 Lost bikers ready to kick his ass. As the bikers approach him, T then...

1. Goes crazy

2. Uses the black lady as a shield

3. Calls the guards

trackgamer
  • trackgamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

1. Michael doesn't really care about T, little did he know that Trev was trapped in a cell not only with the old black lady, but with other 5 Lost bikers ready to kick his ass. As the bikers approach him, T then...

1. Goes crazy

2. Uses the black lady as a shield

3. Calls the guards

1.T kills everyone and he gets into a train, heading to the city, he calls F and says....

1. chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga

2. choo-choo

3. wanna hang out?

Carmain2K
  • Carmain2K

Journalist in Training

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by Carmain2K, 11 November 2013 - 10:16 PM.

Franklin was out cruising on his Bagger when all of a sudden his phone starts ringing. He looks at the caller and sees it is Trevor. Franklin answers.

Trevor: Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-

Franklin: Choo-choo? T, what are you doing?

Trevor: I stole a train.

Franklin: I gathered that from the Chugga-chugga sh*t.

Trevor paused as he thought of what to say next.

Trevor: ...Well...are you in Davis.

Franklin: Yeah, why?

Trevor: I am driving the train out of the docks now. Want a ride?

Franklin: Well, jeez, why not.

Trevor: Okay, now were talking. See you soon.

Franklin hung up and revved the motorbike away from the lights, leaving a long, thick line of rubber along the tarmac. As he turned the bike onto Roy Lowenstein Blvd he saw a big orange train approching. And a crazy semi-bald guy was driving it and waving at him at the same time.

Trevor: Come on up, gangsta.

Franklin: All right, here I come.

Franklin jumped off the bike and onto the train. He walked along the walkway, which was suspiciously covered in dry blood and spent bullet cartridges. He sighed, opened the door and sat next to Trevor.

Franklin: So, T. What we doing...

1.) Trevor gives Franklin the controls and climbs out onto the carriages.

2.) Trevor presses a button and de-attaches the carriages.

3.) Trevor rings up Michael. 

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Franklin was out cruising on his Bagger when all of a sudden his phone starts ringing. He looks at the caller and sees it is Trevor. Franklin answers.

Trevor: Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-

Franklin: Choo-choo? T, what are you doing?

Trevor: I stole a train.

Franklin: I gathered that from the Chugga-chugga sh*t.

Trevor paused as he thought of what to say next.

Trevor: ...Well...are you in Davis.

Franklin: Yeah, why?

Trevor: I am driving the train out of the docks now. Want a ride?

Franklin: Well, jeez, why not.

Trevor: Okay, now were talking. See you soon.

Franklin hung up and revved the motorbike away from the lights, leaving a long, thick line of rubber along the tarmac. As he turned the bike onto Roy Lowenstein Blvd he saw a big orange train approching. And a crazy semi-bald guy was driving it and waving at him at the same time.

Trevor: Come on up, gangsta.

Franklin: All right, here I come.

Franklin jumped off the bike and onto the train. He walked along the walkway, which was suspiciously covered in dry blood and spent bullet cartridges. He sighed, opened the door and sat next to Trevor.

Franklin: So, T. What we doing...

1.) Trevor gives Franklin the controls and climbs out onto the carriages.

2.) Trevor presses a button and de-attaches the carriages.

3.) Trevor rings up Michael. 

3.) Trevor rings up Michael

Trevor:Hey Michael get your fat ass over to the train tracks and bring some explosives.

Michael:

1.) Tell Trevor to f*ck off

2.) Get to the train tracks with explosives to help Trevor.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by Tenxax, 12 November 2013 - 06:57 PM.

1) Tell Trevor to f*ck off:

As Micheal looked into the horizon, he realised that he didn't need anymore bullsh*t on his weekend, he told Trevor ''bite me'' and as soon as he hung up he went to his car and drove by the docks but some crazy ass hobo stole a forklift and lifted up his car...

Michael seemed to be really pissed, he opened the door stepping out of the car walking towards the drugged up guy in a DetoxwithFabien T-Shirt, Michael then proceeded to..

1) ''Throw'' the guy out of the forklift with his special move, then proceed to cause mayhem..

2) Shoot the guy in the head and go to the Merryweather warehouse nearby..

3) Tell the guy that he should have propper hatred for himself and fight with him.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by InfernoV, 12 November 2013 - 08:19 PM.

1) Tell Trevor to f*ck off:

As Micheal looked into the horizon, he realised that he didn't need anymore bullsh*t on his weekend, he told Trevor ''bite me'' and as soon as he hung up he went to his car and drove by the docks but some crazy ass hobo stole a forklift and lifted up his car...

Michael seemed to be really pissed, he opened the door stepping out of the car walking towards the drugged up guy in a DetoxwithFabien T-Shirt, Michael then proceeded to..

1) ''Throw'' the guy out of the forklift with his special move, then proceed to cause mayhem..

2) Shoot the guy in the head and go to the Merryweather warehouse nearby..

3) Tell the guy that he should have propper hatred for himself and fight with him.

1- 'Throw'he guy out of the forklift with his special move, then proceed to cause mayhem

Michael causes mayhem and the police are on his case heavily. He flys to liberty city and climbs up the empire state building.

1) Gets attacked by planes and falls off and dies
2) Gets attacked by a gorilla and wakes up in "Skull island"
3)Michael destroys all the planes and settles down in alaska with with his secret boyfriend bob boberson

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

I don't see this ending well... especially in V section.

1) Gets attacked by planes and falls off and dies

Michael respawns in LS Hospital and calls Trevor

Michael: Hey T...
Trevor: f*ck off.

Trevor hangs up the phone and Michael jacks a random Rancher XL on the streets.

Michael: These memories...

What does Michael do?

1. Drives to North Yankton in the Rancher XL
  2. Drives home to see the family.
  3. Drives to the rail line to see Trevor.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:40 PM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 12 November 2013 - 09:43 PM.

2. Drives home to see the family.

"I don't need any more sh*t today. I'm going home.. Thank God I patched up with Amanda and the kids," he thinks to himself.

As he drives into his garage, he hears a woman making inappropriate noises somewhere in the house.

He walks into the living room and...

1. The family is watching a movie.

2. Amanda is on the couch having sex with Kyle Chavis...again!

3. Nobody's there.

4. Amanda's sitting on the couch watching Fame or Shame. "Where'd you get the Rancher? Where's your car?" she asks.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by Tenxax, 12 November 2013 - 10:09 PM.

3.)

As Michael deeply looked into Amanda's eyes, he spoke with soft words and said the next; ''Trevor is a prick'' then she looked down confused while Michael's car was actually inside the garage this whole time.

Back to Trevor, it is revealed that hes currently driving the Vercetti Train that which destination's was North Yankton, he pushed the train so much that it actually derailed into the Poor small town of Paleto Bay, habitants were confused and hell broke loose on that place that eventually a couple of Troops and Sheriff were called to tighten up.

The cargo of the train was revealed to be Plushies of Tommy Vercetti and Candy Suxx, with replicas of the Colt Python and a Hawaiin shirt.

Trevor then proceeded to...

1). Sell all the Merchandise making millions

2.) Keep everything for himself and make a home-made sex tape staring the Plushies of Tommy Vercetti and Candy Suxx.

3.) Torch everything up creating an even more tense situation

4.) Blame everything on Franklin.

Craigory
  • Craigory

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Trevor proceeds to rig the train with fire bombs, but Franklin informs Trevor about the police.

1) Run

2) fight off the police

3) Call lester 

Carmain2K
  • Carmain2K

Journalist in Training

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by Carmain2K, 13 November 2013 - 01:24 AM.

2) fight off the police

Trevor does what Trevor does best. He goes into a rage, draws his MG, and starts to coat Paleto Bay's streets with blood. Soon, the army get involved and, after hours of bloodshed, Trevor uses all his ammo and the multiple law enforcement agencys apprehend him.

Meanwhile, Franklin, who witnessed the stand off from a carriage, rings Michael. Michael was sat watching TV when his phone rang.

Michael: What up, F.

Franklin: Mike, its urgent, Trevor crashed the train in Paleto Bay, flipped and has been arrested.

Michael: How long did it take for T to be stopped?

Franklin: 3 hours, I think.

Michael: That's quite a long time, even for Trevor. 

Franklin: So, are you going to help me get Trevor back?

Michael pauses to think. Trevor is his best friend, and helped him pull off the biggest heist in American History. On the other hand, Trevor has been a bit (a lot) of a dick lately and did not help Michael when some of his 'buddies' bumped into him a few weeks prior. Franklin is beginning to get confused why Michael is taking so long.

Franklin: Michael, it's a easy choice. Are you helping or not?

Will Michael...

1.) Help Trevor.

2.) Leave Trevor.

Craigory
  • Craigory

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Bump

Carmain2K
  • Carmain2K

Journalist in Training

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Random post for four reasons:

1. Bump
  2. New section in OP - Tips. I recommend you read the tips that are in there.
  3. I am planning on making a scoreboard for the amount of times people have continued the story when the tables are fixed.
  4. I am getting pictures to replace the Main Heading, How To Play, Rules and Tips headings.

Also, remember, anyone can post and continue the story. If you have a good idea, write it. It could influence the next page or so of responses. 

Carmain2K
  • Carmain2K

Journalist in Training

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Ok. Sorry for the double post. I have the pictures to replace the headings (Thanks to Mockage for the main one and Graven for the smaller ones). Come on guys, lets continue the story! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users