Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

No love for the Vigero

0_0.jpg

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

The sad thing is that I've seen guys in the gym that actually look exactly like that.

What's sad about that? Us bodybuilders live our life for muscle. I should know because next July I'll be competing for my Pro Card at the NPC Missouri Championship.

FWIW, the ifbb salary is $160k/year, not to mention sponsorship, magazine ops and etc. After working on an assembly line building F-150's for ~$80k a year for the last 6 years I'll take it..

Did you not even see his legs. It's a joke. Funny, funny, ha ha you know. Lighten up a bit.

Maineah
  • Maineah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

I just have to rank up a bit more to get the side pipes but I think its essentially done... I love racing around the city with this beauty... :-)

0_0.jpg

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

The sad thing is that I've seen guys in the gym that actually look exactly like that.

What's sad about that? Us bodybuilders live our life for muscle. I should know because next July I'll be competing for my Pro Card at the NPC Missouri Championship.

FWIW, the ifbb salary is $160k/year, not to mention sponsorship, magazine ops and etc. After working on an assembly line building F-150's for ~$80k a year for the last 6 years I'll take it..

Lol talking as if ~$80k a year is not good... Yeah right.  I know people that would love to make that much if all they had to do was put together cars on a line.

pizzathief
  • pizzathief

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Lol talking as if ~$80k a year is not good... Yeah right.  I know people that would love to make that much if all they had to do was put together cars on a line.

Id take 80K a year over 10-12K a year...

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

This is my baby:

0_0.jpg

I prefer this over my Adder.

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

I wish it were that easy. It takes a mental and physical toll on you. Spend some time at my plant interviewing people and you will find %90 have had some sort of knee, shoulder, neck, back, or wrist/hand surgery and life time problems as a result. 30 years of that sh*t to retire.. If this bodybuilding thing doesn't go anywhere professionally for me (which is very possible considering a lot is luck of charisma) I have a new career starting in April as an Apprentice lineman.

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Did you not even see his legs. It's a joke. Funny, funny, ha ha you know. Lighten up a bit.

Arnould's build was good for those days, but lack of thigh size wasn't his only shortcoming by today's standards. His delta were over powered by his chest and his bi's overpiwred his tri's.

As wells as the comment I quoted in no way said anything about legs but rather seeing muscular guys like Arnould in his own gym and it being sad. I deal with a lot if people who just assume steroids will make anyone look like that and quite frankly that's an ignorant assumption. Diet sleep training stretching posing its a lifestyle centered around the body and keeping it 100% anabolic.

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

And trust me, $80k/yr with 3 kids, a house, food and 2 car parents isn't exactly comfortable.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

0_0.jpg

pizzathief
  • pizzathief

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

And trust me, $80k/yr with 3 kids, a house, food and 2 car parents isn't exactly comfortable.

...My dad doesnt even make that much...

Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users