Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

i dressed trevor as a hipster and police started to search me

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

a few weeks ago i couldnt drive up to blaine county with franklin, it would trigger a 3 star wanted level. it keep happening for 3 weeks IRL. same thing happened with michael, he got 2 star wanted whenever he got to blaine county, it keep happening for 10 days IRL.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

The sinister and mysterious 'Sentinel' ran me over as I was crossing the street on foot.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

The sinister and mysterious 'Sentinel' ran me over as I was crossing the street on foot.

It sucks to be the only one that hasn't been attacked by that guy.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

You're not the only one, this is the first I've heard of a Sentinel.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

In the Online portion of the game, there is this guy (npc) that drives around in a black Sentinel.  Drives like a maniac and will run you down, crash into you, and even shoot at you.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

In the Online portion of the game, there is this guy (npc) that drives around in a black Sentinel.  Drives like a maniac and will run you down, crash into you, and even shoot at you.

I didn't think it was one particular sentinel. Every single sentinel I have ever seen online has driven insane. Speeds, runs over everything. Always funny when simeon requests a sentinel, I know its gonna be a fun grab

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

Ok, thanks. I was thinking there was some weird vigilante or something.

Shayna
  • Shayna

Non-Stop Pop FM & Radio Mirror Park <3

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Started an online mission with someone else who started with a wanted level for whatever reason (glitch?)

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

I followed a guy with Michael and he basically got angry and started hitting me. But for some f*cked up reason, IIIII was the one to get the freaking wanted level. :<

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

I'd frame that.

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:30 AM Edited by Ermac., 11 November 2013 - 06:30 AM.

Was driving to Franklin's hangar at LSX. I was zoned out as I was crossing the tarmac, which led to me laughing uncontrollably when a plane that was in the middle of taking off struck the side of my van. The collision left me with half health, but the plane ended up crashing down after trying to gain altitude with a broken engine.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

I was in the woods and got a 5 star wanted level out of the blue! there was no gradual build up! just a sudden 5 stars! and I only shot my sniper in the air.

Crazyman2389
  • Crazyman2389

In Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

When I booted up the singleplayer game and I playing as Franklin just walked out of his house in the hills(spoiler?) and suddenly got hit by a cop car flying into me...just after the game finished loading up I had to sit through another loading screen...at the time I was quite upset but looking back now I think it is hilarious...as long as it doesn't happen again...probably will with my luck.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Well, I don't know but one time I switched to Franklin and he was putting his clothes on and he was smiling while saying some sort of gibberish that can't be heard. I wonder what he was saying?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I was racing online and got kicked with 124k in winnings. I joined another race and on the betting screen I noticed I now had 1.24 million. On hand.

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I was online last night in los Santos customs went to leave and was stuck inside the shop. I could get out and walk round even assault the mechanic in there but couldn't leave

Graven
  • Graven

Boss

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

a few weeks ago i couldnt drive up to blaine county with franklin, it would trigger a 3 star wanted level. it keep happening for 3 weeks IRL. same thing happened with michael, he got 2 star wanted whenever he got to blaine county, it keep happening for 10 days IRL.

That´s story related, not random.

gta-massy
  • gta-massy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Was driving to Franklin's hangar at LSX. I was zoned out as I was crossing the tarmac, which led to me laughing uncontrollably when a plane that was in the middle of taking off struck the side of my van. The collision left me with half health, but the plane ended up crashing down after trying to gain altitude with a broken engine.

Haha this happend to me twice, just looking at it crashing down into the ground is a real laugh but also fun haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users