Pedestrians losing really fast their patience

13 replies to this topic
Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

Today i played as Trevor and walked to some pedestrian and stood in front of him (not too close), after 3-5 seconds he stood up from his chair and said: I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR SH*T!  I was like: wut, lol. Happened also a few times with Franklin as well (i think).

Is that maybe because some past history between trevor and the pedestrian? It mostly happens around Sandy Shores (not so sure though). Does this happen with anyone else?

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 10 November 2013 - 11:35 PM.

*Pedestrians losing their patience really fast. 

And knowing is half the battle.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Yep, i saw that mistake after posting.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by ShadowDog94, 11 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

Way to be a douchebag.

OT: Yeah it happens a lot to me. I think it's mostly down to the AI being oversensitive. Getting too close to pedestrians might aswell be punching them. Although I did think it was pretty neat how some guy knew Franklin's name when I was walking around his neighbourhod.

• Wolfhuman likes this

Murad The Murderer
  • Murad The Murderer

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

Talk like Yoda, OP does.

But for real, it happens to me quite often. I'm not sure why but usually with Trevor the most.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

So sensitive that even being 5 or more meters away makes them angry, they either yell at you or call the police. Even if you walk past one, not even close to them, they get angry, it's so annoying, I can't just play the game because pedestrians hate me, doesn't matter where I am, I could be walking the city streets and they call the police. Combine that with the horrible police system, and you can't even walk without getting in major trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if a pedestrian on the other side of the map called the police because I was 'too close to them'.

• DaRkL3AD3R and HadesAwaitsYou like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

The AI spawns better than IV but as far as smarts, it seems smarts just flew out the window, at least that's how I feel.

• If the light is green and you don't move for even a second, the guy behind you will try to hit you or move around you
  • If you have the right away and you're passing through an intersection, the oncoming drivers looking to turn won't notice you until it is too late, meaning they will hit you. At least the AI in IV saw you coming and stopped or slowed down. In V it's like they don't care. They don't even do anything if you ram them half the time they just keep driving
  • They get mad if you rev. Never in my life have I seen people get so f*cking angry just because somebody revved. Do it in traffic and some hick driver will try to beat you up or someone will start driving off like a moron like they're scared. Do it next to people and they will run away all scared or call the cops. For revving... for revving... :dozing: Whoever thought that was a good feature to add must've been high as a kite
  • Wolfhuman likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

I remember trying to buy a dock slip with Trevor and a nearby guard got the sh*ts and started shooting at me. Wtf?

Instead of having overly aggressive gangs like the GTA III era GTA V has the most psychotic and annoying peds in the whole series. It sucks.
  • Sting4S likes this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

Today i played as Trevor and walked to some pedestrian and stood in front of him (not too close), after 3-5 seconds he stood up from his chair and said: I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR SH*T!  I was like: wut, lol. Happened also a few times with Franklin as well (i think).

Is that maybe because some past history between trevor and the pedestrian? It mostly happens around Sandy Shores (not so sure though). Does this happen with anyone else?

But you didn't kill him, right?

When this happens to me I shoot the peds off in the first instance. Cops never turn up (as long as they are not around).

Good thing... and you can escape not only killing bad guys but overly sensitive living species in V the f*cked up peds.

Shoot them early and feel the joy otherwise they will call the cops on your ass

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

I remember trying to buy a dock slip with Trevor and a nearby guard got the sh*ts and started shooting at me. Wtf?

Instead of having overly aggressive gangs like the GTA III era GTA V has the most psychotic and annoying peds in the whole series. It sucks.

Yeah. I miss only running into problems with the gang related pedestrians like the Russians or gansta's in Northwood. Then I was anticipating a dispute. But in Los Santos you'll cause a dispute for the littlest things. I got in trouble for walking in front of someone's mansion. I know in real life you'll get in trouble for invading personal property, but for god's sake this is an open worlded video game. It isn't fun to have to worry about the cops just because you wanna look at a house.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:40 AM Edited by ChillerVapes, 11 November 2013 - 08:51 AM.

Playing as trevor, if you dress him up as a police officer or in a nice looking suit, it's actually quite rare to encounter angry peds.

Also, if your playing as Michael in his epsilon robes, when you interact with the peds 99% of the time they will reply with 'kifflom'

I have attempted to change trevor into a presentable character who likes to spash the cash.
He always wears a suit, drives fancy sports cars and even has one of the stippers in his contact list who he can go and have 'coffee' with at her house.

I wish we could buy mansions or 'safe houses' so I could move him out of sandy shores and into the city.
T.P.E could be a ledgit business if we could own more properties and businesses.
  • Wolfhuman likes this

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

I was walking across the street on a crosswalk AT A RED LIGHT and some bitch yelled "ASSHOLE!!!" and ran me over, then called the cops. I was like WTF seriously? And then I got in a gunfight with the cops.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

都真寿

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

AI drivers will immidietly ram you when traffic lights turn green.

The Governor
  • The Governor

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

I remember playing as Trevor and was standing around, and some guy walked by and screamed something like "Hey, you look like the guy from midget f*ckers 2!" or something similar.  Yea, I was cracking up pretty hard.

• Wolfhuman likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users