Quantcast

» «
Photo

caught a jackass trying to set my car on fire.

30 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by blk95ta, 11 November 2013 - 01:17 AM.

so i was playing in a public lobby earlier and i come out of my garage and some douche blows me up in the cut scene. somehow my car respawned. so i set a bounty on him and decide to go after it myself. well this other guy gets to him first and kills him so i start to turn around and some random kills me. i'm pretty sure it was the guy who killed the bounty. well after i respawn i head back to my car and catch this douchebag dousing it with gasoline?!?! seriously? i blow him away and just to add insult to injury, put a $9k bounty on him....

what a jackass.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

I prefer taking a golf club to personal vehicles.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

if you have crazy exhaust, becareful, people put gasoline all over it so as soon as you rev up, you'll light on fire

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

it was my phoenix so it had stock exhaust. but it does make fire though.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

if you have crazy exhaust, becareful, people put gasoline all over it so as soon as you rev up, you'll light on fire

Wow, really? That's brilliant!
  • arziben likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by hugh750, 10 November 2013 - 11:47 PM.

so i was playing in a public lobby earlier and i come out of my garage and some douche blows me up in the cut scene. somehow my car respawned. so i set a bounty on him and decide to go after it myself. well this other guy gets to ti first and i start to turn around and some random kills me. i'm pretty sure it was the guy who killed the bounty. well after i respawn i head back to my car and catch this douchebag dousing it with gasoline?!?! seriously? i blow him away and just to add insult to injury, put a $9k bounty on him....

what a jackass.

there are jerks there as well nice players as well.

after i got my first apartment ($83,000) i was leaving my garage on my motorbike while i was in animation mode i was ambushed by four players and killed.

after that happened i moved to a different apartment in a better part of town. :lol:

i'm on xbox.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

Lmao I did that before put gasoline on someones car and when he started it up the car caught fire he had to also pay for 3 car insurances

Teqnikal
  • Teqnikal

Letīs be realistic, demand the impossible!

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Heh, i always use the gasoline method to blow up personal vehicles of people who have attacked me. Hilarious to see people react when they see i didn't pay insurance fees.

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

haha i didnt think many people knew about this but ya i love doing it.especially with dopes that kill me for no reason ill go down to mors mutual and keep blowing up their cars it drives some people crazy

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by Zodape, 11 November 2013 - 12:03 AM.

How did you know he was trying to set your car on fire? Maybe he was just trying to wash your car to compensate your misery, you ungrateful being.

• Killerdude likes this

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

This thread is just full of beautiful ideas! Hehe. >: ]

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

This thread is just full of beautiful ideas! Hehe. >: ]

too bad you can't key their cars!!! :lol:

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

What's the point in this? You are doing nothing, with the gasoline atleast the vehicles blows up and the owner of the vehicle has to pay the insurance because the game doesn't know a player caused that fire.

Minrath
  • Minrath

Mullet Squad Master

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

What's the point in this? You are doing nothing, with the gasoline atleast the vehicles blows up and the owner of the vehicle has to pay the insurance because the game doesn't know a player caused that fire.

It shows how f*cked up the car will be while you have to drive it to the auto-shop for a $600 repair.

ViolentRumble
  • ViolentRumble

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

It shows how f*cked up the car will be while you have to drive it to the auto-shop for a $600 repair.

or you just start a mission............

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 12:38 AM.

When I get my mechanic to deliver my vehicle right to me, it is already repaired, for free. Why would I go manually grab my vehicle and drive it to LSC to repair it when everything can be automated with one or two clicks?

PS Putting your vehicle inside your garage and then taking it out is also free repairs.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

I love camping at mors and pouring gasoline on cars, then spinning my tires on the trail then BOOM! Bye bye car.
  • kr105 likes this

AlmightyLoso
  • AlmightyLoso

Free Max B

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

I love camping at mors and pouring gasoline on cars, then spinning my tires on the trail then BOOM! Bye bye car.

I gotta try this lol

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

The point is that it's lulzy as hell. 

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

this is why i call "request vehicle delivery" in the interaction menu when i get my car bc from the insurance company. im not driving to it.

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Wouldnt you still get bad sport for that? I thought the person had to be driving their car and lighting it with the car to get around it..

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I gotta try this lol
try it, sometimes the player even calls to insure it and it spawns again so you can happily continue blowing up their car until they catch on xD

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

I wouldn't have killed him since he had the courage to use the Jerry Can online.

No one uses that thing. 

STICKY BOMB ERR DAY

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

0_0.jpg

Yeah...take that! 20 Canisters of tear gas. That'll show him.

AlmightyLoso
  • AlmightyLoso

Free Max B

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

0_0.jpg

Lmao damn son

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

How many cars do you see there? I tend to see more PVs in the impound than at Mors but breaking into the impound to pour gas on the cars there doesn't seem like a viable plan.

I wouldn't have killed him since he had the courage to use the Jerry Can online.

No one uses that thing.

I once saw a guy try using the Jerry Can to fight a spawn killing RiotVan. It didn't exactly work out.

Neither does TearGas BTW.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

Shoots window throws tear gas in car I do the his for fun when chasing peds

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

How many cars do you see there? I tend to see more PVs in the impound than at Mors but breaking into the impound to pour gas on the cars there doesn't seem like a viable plan.

No one uses that thing.

I once saw a guy try using the Jerry Can to fight a spawn killing RiotVan. It didn't exactly work out.

Neither does TearGas BTW.
I see about one or two, if I'm lucky I see three and drive a few random cars in between all three (sometimes they're all together) and douse one in gasoline and it's explodes one and it blows them all up! If I don't see any, I just hop sessions and find new victims

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

0_0.jpg

loool...tho they are very effective to kill a driver in a convertible...they usually die before they realize just to get out of the car...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users