600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

i already pre-ordered it. 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

All I want want from Rockstar this gen :

* RDR 2

* A modern day Vice City/South Florida with massive improvements over GTA V.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Bully 2- 2015
Red Dead 3- 2015
GTA VI- 2017

No plans to release GTA V on PC or next-gen consoles

Pretty much what I have been saying. Nobody believes though!!

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

@TaCtiCaL TROLL
Congratulations you Won the Official Troll trophy!
Unfortunately we cant Hand it Out to you becouse your 14 years Old , but we keep it Safe your the next years . Now please dont say Anything Ever .
Thanks

Your typos come across as nervousness.....don't be afraid....I won't bite!

:karmaeater:

PhilGTA1
  • PhilGTA1

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

Rockstar said that they are planning multiple releases in 2015 and that they have over 10 titles planned for next gen, what might be including GTA VI too.

Where did they said that?

PoopyCock
  • PoopyCock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Wow really .. Un more like gta V is cool and who cares about their next project for now.. Maybe focus on this one buddy.. f*cking people these days learn to appriciate what you got we dont need a NEW already.. f*ck im surprised anything last. Know the most annoying things at this point Apple and EA new phone like twice a dam year Ea flops out a new so they say assassins creed and and activision and their crap they call a game.. All these could be supreme if maybe their efferts went toward one thing and further applying updates instead of the new not really new model.. Piss sh*t cock c*nt cock sucking mother f*cker

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Bully 2- 2015
Red Dead 3- 2015
GTA VI- 2017

No plans to release GTA V on PC or next-gen consoles

Pretty much but I'm thinking Bully 2 won't happen. Even though Rockstar is liking the idea, they will eventually decide it isn't a good business move and cut it. I'm thinking Agent or GTA V PC will come instead (don't care about PC, but I think it'll come in 2014).

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Sorry, but Don't expect for ROCKSTAR to announce their next project before this summer. :facedesk:

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

There's no project to be announced. In fact, there is actually a project being developed by R*. I know Agent has been announced long time ago, but I'm sure it's going to be revealed soon.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

The next project is Agent. They are acting as if it's a conspiracy lol. Just keeping quiet and calm before the storm.

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

Rockstar said that they are planning multiple releases in 2015 and that they have over 10 titles planned for next gen, what might be including GTA VI too.

Where did they said that?

here http://ir.take2games...9835&highlight= but T2 not R*.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

december maybe.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

december maybe.

Lol, 3 months after the release of GTA V? lol no

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....

WAAT
No point in arguing With a troll

No troll. It's not happening. I thought this was common knowledge? What, you think a petition is going to get it done?

heh

And where is your evidence?

No evidence....just common knowledge bro. What don't you understand? They make the PC version, and it probably LOSES money.Maybe not considering it would be cheap but still. PC is overrated and slowly becoming obsolete. Developers are starting to hate making games for PC.  PC is a constanlty changing pain in the dick. Buy new hardware...obsolete in 6 months, start over. Build new engine for said hardware and its obsolete in 6 months....start over. While consoles stay nice and steady and get maximized to their full potential.

Seriously, read some sh*t other than game reviews. The industry is changing. The PC elitists just don't want to see it because they are now the minority and nobody gives a f*ck about ya....

lol

Then what are those DX11 files inside the game? And I am not an elitist you twat, I am not bragging in my signature about specs and sh*t.

Lol no clue, ask R*??? My guess would be next gen??? 

Not PC lol

Given how easy it is to port from PC to the next gen consoles, it's gonna be a pretty f*cking stupid move to bypass PC all together and make a straight port, instead of getting a decent PC port first.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

So you are assuming we will see it on next gen as well?

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

No. You claimed the DX11 files could be for next gen, I simply asked why they would make a next gen version without making a PC version to port.

OldSkoolNigg22
  • OldSkoolNigg22

wat5 bracckin x no lacckin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

december maybe.

december maybe.

ion kno, prolly too soon

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

No. You claimed the DX11 files could be for next gen, I simply asked why they would make a next gen version without making a PC version to port.

Not sure. I personally don't think we will see it for PC OR next gen. I was just stabbing at mayonnaise. COULD was the key word there champ!

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

december maybe.

That's probably when they will announce it, or January.

GTA IV was announced on PC 4 months after the console version came out.

There have been talks of a Bully sequel as well. They said around the time Max Payne 3 came out, that if it did well enough, they'd consider a Bully 2.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:14 AM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 12 November 2013 - 01:15 AM.

Could also be that they had initially planned on a PC/next gen version, and it has since been scrapped. It happens all the time and this would be something you would't hear about unless randomly in an interview 2 years after the fact..... :blink:

concerning DX11 anyways....

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

Poor Rockstar games, they did awesome game of the year they spend many years on it, and now they are trying to fix all bugs in GTAOnline or GTAV and fans are think of new games such as next RDR, Bully or even next GTA?
Hope not, I hope there will be some good DLC for this.

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

I hope rockstar add some black magic shyt to the pc version so anyone who tries to pirate or mod the game there computer blows up and there family get cursed. All the males in the family grow big tits and a vagina. All the females get a penis with no tits

There will never be a PC version....so no, no black magic

What's wrong? U mad because you know the PC version will look and run better and not only that but we can also mod it and get acces to locked content like train driving and also add more features like the PDFR or maybe enhance the graphics so that they look like real life? 

I know all that comes with a high price and the constant pain of dealing with new hardware, with the OS, updating stuff or cleaning viruses but it can be worth the price

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:47 AM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 12 November 2013 - 09:49 AM.

I hope rockstar add some black magic shyt to the pc version so anyone who tries to pirate or mod the game there computer blows up and there family get cursed. All the males in the family grow big tits and a vagina. All the females get a penis with no tits

There will never be a PC version....so no, no black magic

What's wrong? U mad because you know the PC version will look and run better and not only that but we can also mod it and get acces to locked content like train driving and also add more features like the PDFR or maybe enhance the graphics so that they look like real life? 

I know all that comes with a high price and the constant pain of dealing with new hardware, with the OS, updating stuff or cleaning viruses but it can be worth the price

I've never been further from mad about anything in my life lol. I don't care about PC, if I wanted to game on my PC I would build another one. I have ZERO desire to play on PC anymore.

By the way, I'm under the impression you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to PC's. Cleaning viruses? Nobody that has experience with this says "cleaning viruses".

I mean lets be real here, you just listed the basics of any PC and tried to play it off like you know something lol. shhhhh 

Be gone...

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....

WAAT

No troll. It's not happening. I thought this was common knowledge? What, you think a petition is going to get it done?

heh

No evidence....just common knowledge bro. What don't you understand? They make the PC version, and it probably LOSES money.Maybe not considering it would be cheap but still. PC is overrated and slowly becoming obsolete. Developers are starting to hate making games for PC.  PC is a constanlty changing pain in the dick. Buy new hardware...obsolete in 6 months, start over. Build new engine for said hardware and its obsolete in 6 months....start over. While consoles stay nice and steady and get maximized to their full potential.

Seriously, read some sh*t other than game reviews. The industry is changing. The PC elitists just don't want to see it because they are now the minority and nobody gives a f*ck about ya....

lol

You are just a troll. Because all of your assumptions are wrong, I know it's what you think, but what you think and what's true is different. 

How is it common knowledge that V won't see PC. One big Rockstar game, only one didn't saw PC release, Red Dead, MP3, Bully, IV all got PC releases. Also, PC version doesn't lose money boyo, maybe you actually believe that piracy is worse on PC? :D Don't forget used sales, count as piracy on console, and man, everyone one I know that ones a console, bought a used game, so.. Steam has got around 60 million active users, that's plenty. The reason console games get the priority is simply because they are expensive, and there is a big market there, most casual gamers, don't bother with PC, they just buy a cheap Xbox360 and a few games once in a while, and since games now becoming a serious industry, so by advertisement, more people buy them.

Right, again another wrong assumption, you don't have to update your PC every 6 months. I bought my PC 4 years ago, and when I bought it at the time, it was considered a weak computer that was 4 years ago, and yet still I can play the "current-gen" games, on medium-high settings, on 1080p, getting around 20-40 fps, for an old, weak computer. If you were to buy a high-end computer, it would last you through next-gen, and gen after the next, and then you just pay a fraction and upgrade it, for it to last 1-2 years more. 

Also, I don't know exactly who is building those new engines, you didn't give a single example, you just assumed, without having any knowledge(obviously) about the PC gaming. Tell me exactly who makes new engines every 6 months? 

And the industry is changing, but not exactly where you assumed, no. PC gaming is alive and well, and seemingly more people move to PC, instead of next-gen consoles. Considering, the prices of the console games, ludicrous, I saw a copy of AC4 black flag costing around £54.99 on X360, PS4, X1, PS3, and I saw PC version which was £39.99, game version which is no worse than PS4 version, and certainly better than PS3, and talk about some PC exclusive graphical updates(however minor they be). 

To conclude, you don't know sh*t about PC gaming, you just assumed that it's dying, which tells me you're just a little bitch, whose got a cork up her ass with PC gaming, I'm not saying which platform is better, each got advantages, I named a few PC advantages, since I own one, and if you are really thinking into getting into game seriously, I'd advice getting a pc, you might pay more in the store, but you'll save a ton of cash on games, talk about other little advantages, like mods, in-depth customizable graphics.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

Please explain to me how I am trolling in any fashion? I am a highly trained, Class A troll. Believe me, I'm NOT trolling. 

Or are you just mad because you will NEVER see it on PC?

Pulling "facts" out your ass without an evidence is trolling 

I guess the entire PC thread with no evidence and just 500 pages of people telling each other it's definitely coming out is the biggest troll on here then?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Please explain to me how I am trolling in any fashion? I am a highly trained, Class A troll. Believe me, I'm NOT trolling. 

Or are you just mad because you will NEVER see it on PC?

Pulling "facts" out your ass without an evidence is trolling 

I guess the entire PC thread with no evidence and just 500 pages of people telling each other it's definitely coming out is the biggest troll on here then?

There is no evidence whatsoever in that thread that PC will see GTA V....NONE.

Pc version

That aint happenin....

WAAT

heh

lol

You are just a troll. Because all of your assumptions are wrong, I know it's what you think, but what you think and what's true is different. 

How is it common knowledge that V won't see PC. One big Rockstar game, only one didn't saw PC release, Red Dead, MP3, Bully, IV all got PC releases. Also, PC version doesn't lose money boyo, maybe you actually believe that piracy is worse on PC? :D Don't forget used sales, count as piracy on console, and man, everyone one I know that ones a console, bought a used game, so.. Steam has got around 60 million active users, that's plenty. The reason console games get the priority is simply because they are expensive, and there is a big market there, most casual gamers, don't bother with PC, they just buy a cheap Xbox360 and a few games once in a while, and since games now becoming a serious industry, so by advertisement, more people buy them.

Right, again another wrong assumption, you don't have to update your PC every 6 months. I bought my PC 4 years ago, and when I bought it at the time, it was considered a weak computer that was 4 years ago, and yet still I can play the "current-gen" games, on medium-high settings, on 1080p, getting around 20-40 fps, for an old, weak computer. If you were to buy a high-end computer, it would last you through next-gen, and gen after the next, and then you just pay a fraction and upgrade it, for it to last 1-2 years more. 

Also, I don't know exactly who is building those new engines, you didn't give a single example, you just assumed, without having any knowledge(obviously) about the PC gaming. Tell me exactly who makes new engines every 6 months? 

And the industry is changing, but not exactly where you assumed, no. PC gaming is alive and well, and seemingly more people move to PC, instead of next-gen consoles. Considering, the prices of the console games, ludicrous, I saw a copy of AC4 black flag costing around £54.99 on X360, PS4, X1, PS3, and I saw PC version which was £39.99, game version which is no worse than PS4 version, and certainly better than PS3, and talk about some PC exclusive graphical updates(however minor they be). 

To conclude, you don't know sh*t about PC gaming, you just assumed that it's dying, which tells me you're just a little bitch, whose got a cork up her ass with PC gaming, I'm not saying which platform is better, each got advantages, I named a few PC advantages, since I own one, and if you are really thinking into getting into game seriously, I'd advice getting a pc, you might pay more in the store, but you'll save a ton of cash on games, talk about other little advantages, like mods, in-depth customizable graphics.

Lol, I only read some of that ramble as it's 530 am, but from what I DID you read, you might want to do some more research. 

Also, I have purchased so many PC's from CyberPowerPC that they gave me one for free. I work with PC's EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE.

sh*t, that might be the exact reason why I DON'T pc it up anymore lol.

Fuller10
  • Fuller10

*$#* $*** *%#$*** $%**!!!!&#

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

so many people on this thread sound like virgins

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'm sure I heard R* say they were working on Red Dead 2 just before GTAV dropped..

This. They have said "Stay tuned for further announcements about the future of the Red Dead series".  http://www.rockstarg...eft-auto-v.html

It was in a Asked & Answered posted by Rockstar themselves. They never confirmed working on it, but they are working on it. I believe RDR 3 will be the first next gen game by Rockstar.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....
WAAT

heh

lol

Hey asshole!! Stop comparing used games to piracy. That's like saying buying used cars are the same as car theft.

And mods in a game is not an advantage. Unless you like when the game crashes.
I'm a PC gamer and even I think you're an idiot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users