Photo

hopefully Rockstar announces their next project

100 replies to this topic
TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

I hope rockstar add some black magic shyt to the pc version so anyone who tries to pirate or mod the game there computer blows up and there family get cursed. All the males in the family grow big tits and a vagina. All the females get a penis with no tits

There will never be a PC version....so no, no black magic

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

I think it's safe to say we'll see probably in a year like GTA IV. The reason RDR never got a PC port is because it was by Rockstar San Diego and they apparently weren't properly equipped to port it or there team wasn't very good at it. Also I read it would have been a lot harder to port than they're other games because of the way they developed it.

http://kotaku.com/58...-come-out-on-pc

"whenever it is viable (technically, developmentally and business-wise) for us to release a game for PC (or any other particular platform) – we will and we usually do; unfortunately, that is just not the case 100% of the time for all platforms."

The game would have been a disaster of a port on PC. People think GTA IV is unoptimized on PC, RDR would have been worse, hence this statement. They would have had to develop the game from the ground up for PC.

Also notice how they say "between Grand Theft Auto titles" which means that GTA V will not be console exclusive.

gta_rulez
  • gta_rulez

Rockster Noord

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

I hope rockstar add some black magic shyt to the pc version so anyone who tries to pirate or mod the game there computer blows up and there family get cursed. All the males in the family grow big tits and a vagina. All the females get a penis with no tits

Sounds good to me.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....
WAAT
No point in arguing With a troll

No troll. It's not happening. I thought this was common knowledge? What, you think a petition is going to get it done?

heh

And where is your evidence?

No evidence....just common knowledge bro. What don't you understand? They make the PC version, and it probably LOSES money.Maybe not considering it would be cheap but still. PC is overrated and slowly becoming obsolete. Developers are starting to hate making games for PC.  PC is a constanlty changing pain in the dick. Buy new hardware...obsolete in 6 months, start over. Build new engine for said hardware and its obsolete in 6 months....start over. While consoles stay nice and steady and get maximized to their full potential.

Seriously, read some sh*t other than game reviews. The industry is changing. The PC elitists just don't want to see it because they are now the minority and nobody gives a f*ck about ya....

lol

You are one retarded PC player. Every 6 months? That's complete horse sh*t, that is not true what so ever. Even when you do need to upgrade it's not like you need to replace everything, just get a better GPU or power supply.

Also you do realize everything is created on a PC, and the PC versions of things like Batman or Dead Space are the superior versions because they have better performance and can crank out better visuals and Anti Aliasing and all that jazz.

For example, the PC and Xbox One versions of Assasins Creed IV are basically the exact same looking, the PC versions might even beat it there by a little.

Developers aren't suddenly turning away from PC, there are devs who develop with PC in mind or as their main platform, and others who have consoles as their main platform. Either way, it's all created on computers. PC gaming is far from dead and never really died. They also have some of the most successful and popular franchises ever like Civilization and Counter Strike upon hundreds more. Digital distribution is the way to go now a days because of Steams success, why do you think consoles are now trying to jump on the whole steaming thing. You clearly do not know much about PC gaming or you wouldn't be saying the things you are and come off like a complete dimwit.

But yeah, go buy a new $500+ Xbox One with $65 games and hardware that will be surpassed by PC in a matter of a year.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....
WAAT

No troll. It's not happening. I thought this was common knowledge? What, you think a petition is going to get it done?

heh

No evidence....just common knowledge bro. What don't you understand? They make the PC version, and it probably LOSES money.Maybe not considering it would be cheap but still. PC is overrated and slowly becoming obsolete. Developers are starting to hate making games for PC.  PC is a constanlty changing pain in the dick. Buy new hardware...obsolete in 6 months, start over. Build new engine for said hardware and its obsolete in 6 months....start over. While consoles stay nice and steady and get maximized to their full potential.

Seriously, read some sh*t other than game reviews. The industry is changing. The PC elitists just don't want to see it because they are now the minority and nobody gives a f*ck about ya....

lol

You are one retarded PC player. Every 6 months? That's complete horse sh*t, that is not true what so ever. Even when you do need to upgrade it's not like you need to replace everything, just get a better GPU or power supply.

Also you do realize everything is created on a PC, and the PC versions of things like Batman or Dead Space are the superior versions because they have better performance and can crank out better visuals and Anti Aliasing and all that jazz.

For example, the PC and Xbox One versions of Assasins Creed IV are basically the exact same looking, the PC versions might even beat it there by a little.

Developers aren't suddenly turning away from PC, there are devs who develop with PC in mind or as their main platform, and others who have consoles as their main platform. Either way, it's all created on computers. PC gaming is far from dead and never really died. They also have some of the most successful and popular franchises ever like Civilization and Counter Strike upon hundreds more. Digital distribution is the way to go now a days because of Steams success, why do you think consoles are now trying to jump on the whole steaming thing. You clearly do not know much about PC gaming or you wouldn't be saying the things you are and come off like a complete dimwit.

But yeah, go buy a new $500+ Xbox One with $65 games and hardware that will be surpassed by PC in a matter of a year.

1. I haven't played on PC in a long ass time. I'm not a big fan. 

2. If you did some more reading, you would realize IN FACT what the devs are saying about PC gaming including one that and I quote "lol'd"

3. You are mistaking "Dev kits" for pc's lol. 

4. Steam is trash. 

5. Obvioulsy you are an elitist, that does no research because of the simple fact you THINK there is nothing to research. 

You play on PC, you are god, everything you say is right, and I wish I were you....

*farts*

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Dont take anything for granted, it could all be gone soon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

I honestly am in no rush to hear news of their next game, as i'm enjoying V. Maybe in a years time I will start to become curious about it, for now I am pretty happy with what I have.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

2. If you did some more reading, you would realize IN FACT what the devs are saying about PC gaming including one that and I quote "lol'd"

4. Steam is trash. 

5. Obvioulsy you are an elitist, that does no research because of the simple fact you THINK there is nothing to research. 

You play on PC, you are god, everything you say is right, and I wish I were you....

*farts*

An elitist calling someone else an elitist. 

Oh the irony.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

4. Steam is trash. 

*farts*

An elitist calling someone else an elitist. 

Oh the irony.

Please, for the love of god, explain how you would consider me an elitist?

I own an Xbox 360 and a PS3, and I play both. And I am getting both new consoles....

Please....explain yourself child.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

I own an Xbox 360 and a PS3, and I play both. And I am getting both new consoles....

You're a console elitist.

That much has been made clear in this thread alone

• Matty likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

You're a console elitist.

That much has been made clear in this thread alone

A console elitist? hahaha. I didn't realize you were new to the internet. Here, I will help you...

1. There is no such thing as a "console elitist". PC has every advantage and everyone knows that. Anyone that argues that is just plain clueless. Period.

2. I NEVER bashed PC for anything other than hardware cycling. Which is NOT bashing lol

3. Did I ever say that console has any better hardware, graphics, bandwidth limitations, etc.......no

4. I simply stated what I have read A FEW TIMES now about the development of games for console AND PC. These were not my words bud, just what I have read. And to be honest, I totally agree with them. But it doesn't matter to me because as I said, I don't play on PC anymore.

5. I've been cruising forums since Halo PC and never, not once IN MY LIFE, have I heard the term "console elitists" 

hahahhahah that was a good one kid. Go to bed now  :karmaeater:

Comment1
  • Comment1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by Comment1, 11 November 2013 - 01:21 AM.

@CalltheCoroner

I'm sure you're not me..

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....

WAAT

heh

Look, I know you're plain ignorant or a troll, but there's always been a PC version for the main GTA games, such as GTA III, VC, San Andreas, IV, Lost and Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony, and their announcements ALWAYS came later.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....

WAAT

heh

Look, I know you're plain ignorant or a troll, but there's always been a PC version for the main GTA games, such as GTA III, VC, San Andreas, IV, Lost and Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony, and their announcements ALWAYS came later.

We all know this, but thanks anyways.....

Still doesn't change a damn thing! Guess we will have to wait and see eh?

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

lol

Lol no clue, ask R*??? My guess would be next gen??? 

Not PC lol

4. Steam is trash. 

*farts*

PS. Not every developer uses a dev kit. Shocking news eh console elitists?  :monocle:

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

what a thread derail

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

So you quoted me, but didn't refute any facts that I stated. Congratulations on that massive failure.....

Night ya'll

:karmaeater:

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

GTA 5 was cool, but its time for rockstar's first next gen game

Next project is in "full development."  To be released Spring 2023.  :bored:

Why is it taking so long?  We need to find some even sh*ttier storywriters and game activity designers.  :colgate:

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

After reading through all of the comments, I forgot this topic was about Rockstar's next project.
Anyways, I think they will work on GTAO, release some GTA V DLC, release GTA V for PC, get Agent done and then work on VI. Agent is probably their next game, followed by GTA VI or another installment in the Red Dead series, possibly both. I just don't see Bully 2 happening.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

Agent for PS3/PS4

After Agent I want a new Red Dead game. 

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

Piβwasser Founder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by TheGTAone, 11 November 2013 - 02:31 AM.

edit

OldSkoolNigg22
  • OldSkoolNigg22

wat5 bracckin x no lacckin

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

yea im hoping 4 a new manhunt installment or the next red dead title

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

I'm sure I heard R* say they were working on Red Dead 2 just before GTAV dropped..

Red Dead Redemption was Red Dead 2... ;-)

But I do seem to recall hearing/reading something regarding a 3rd installment (by the name Red Dead Revolution) not too long ago... That would be awesome.

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

Pc version

Exactly not another game

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

Pc version

That aint happenin....
WAAT

heh

lol

You Have no idea.
Pc gaming is on the rise, And stronger then ever

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

Sometime in April.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by Xerukal, 11 November 2013 - 12:34 PM.

Pc version

That aint happenin....

50centdriving.gif

http://forums.guru3d...1&postcount=145

https://googledrive....2MzA/builds.xml

6500414ac1.png

2e3faa69c7.png

As for the next "project". Not sure if you specifically mean game or actual version/project. If game, then the obvious answer would be Agent, I suppose. Hoping Red Dead 3 surfaces sometime in 2014, though. At least a name or some leaks would be nice.

• Dr. John and Albert Kike like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Pc version

That aint happenin....
WAAT

heh

lol

You Have no idea.
Pc gaming is on the rise, And stronger then ever

That's funny because some dev's say otherwise. But, whatever helps you sleep at night champ!

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

Rockstar said that they are planning multiple releases in 2015 and that they have over 10 titles planned for next gen, what might be including GTA VI too.

sly1286
  • sly1286

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by sly1286, 11 November 2013 - 03:58 PM.

@TaCtiCaL TROLL
Congratulations you Won the Official Troll trophy!
Unfortunately we cant Hand it Out to you becouse your 14 years Old , but we keep it Safe your the next years . Now please dont say Anything Ever .
Thanks

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 11 November 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Even now, an $800 gaming PC still outclasses 'next-gen' consoles. Sure $800 sounds like a lot, but considering how much console games cost, it saves money in the long run, not to mention how much more can be done with a PC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users