Photo

Servers dying

41 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

You have to think of GTAPhilly posts as distracting banner ads. Just scroll past them when you see them.
  • Dillinger83 likes this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

You have to think of GTAPhilly posts as distracting banner ads. Just scroll past them when you see them.

Lol time to. Make a new account later

Gimpy1
  • Gimpy1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

People can still glitch and duplicate cars and make a ton of cash, they can still glitch this that and the other thing...5 weeks after the release. I'm a legit player but am finding it less and less enticing to play while these people run rampart all through the game and Rockstar seems not to care about fixing it. I thought with the new patch they were going to fix it all but they only fixed one thing of many. I love the game I really do but it's just way too easy to get burnt out after a week or two. Especially with how many non-legit people dominate the game.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

No one is leaving GTA, it's still the best online game out right now

lol.

The circlejerk is strong in this thread.

TheWorldIsYours
  • TheWorldIsYours

fah-q

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

GTAPhilly1, we get it.....u don't like gta5 and u love COD. Now quit wasting all of our time with your stupid bs and go jerk off to some COD youtube videos.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

GTAPhilly1, we get it.....u don't like gta5 and u love COD. Now quit wasting all of our time with your stupid bs and go jerk off to some COD youtube videos.

i dont even play cod that much i just am stating the facts sorry that u cant handle the fact that cod is taking over xbl right now 

Panicbacon
  • Panicbacon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

This

Why are people so f*cking dense? It's not because of other games. If that were the case then no multiplayer game would still have hundreds of thousands of people still playing.
There are still thousands of people who play Battlefeld 2 still and even older games online. I swear to god some people in this forum have no concept for reality or how things work. You have no idea how many players GTA:O sees everyday.
The problem is that the game isn't throwing people into servers with room but instead creating new ones and putting people into nearly empty rooms. GTA:O works the way it does because of its seamless transition to free roam lobbies to racing and more.
It started after the patch I think. The point is it's not the number of people are less its that the game isn't grouping all these people together. There could be only 100 people online, and you would still get a full lobby as long as the game correctly was putting people into servers.
It's clearly a f*cking technical problem on the servers end, not a matter of people playing something else because none of us only play GTA:O exclusively or any game for that matter, and you also seem to forget how many millions of people are playing online games at any given time. Down the line there be a drop off yeah but you won't notice it because if things are working as they should then lobbies will always be constantly bringing people in and out, so you should never see an empty server regardless of the amount of players.

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

Seriously GTAphilly stick your small dick through the hole in your cod game disc. Your such a loser you come to the forum to complain like the little bitch you sound like. What are you 12?

GeneoN930
  • GeneoN930

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

i dont even play cod that much i just am stating the facts sorry that u cant handle the fact that cod is taking over xbl right now 

That just goes to show how flooded XBL is with children that can't play an FPS that requires skill, get back to me when you Play CounterStrike 1.6 or CounterStrike Global Offensive. LOL@PrecisionAimingOnAController f*cking joke if you ask me.

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

http://gtaforums.com/topic/646878-every-server-low-of-people/page-3#entry1064036935

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

cod is setting records for players on at one time and play time for XBL

and plus BF4 is out too which is very popular 

also batman, wwe, nba2k, madden...there's a lot of other games that are more fun online and provide every bit as much fun as GTA if not more. 

sorry man, people have moved on...this culture is like, consume the game, move on, consume next game, move on. 

Stupid Comment. I still get full matches on GTA 4. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

cod is setting records for players on at one time and play time for XBL

and plus BF4 is out too which is very popular 

also batman, wwe, nba2k, madden...there's a lot of other games that are more fun online and provide every bit as much fun as GTA if not more. 

sorry man, people have moved on...this culture is like, consume the game, move on, consume next game, move on. 

Ugh... No.

Servers have problems with thinking the lobbys are full and sends players into other lobbys.

Its not about those other games.. And non of those games mention are on GTA V levels.

Besides COD is worst game possible to be playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users